Lybrate.com has top trusted Dermatologists from across India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Prp Hair Transplant
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sangay BhutiaYour feedback matters!
I have acne on my face. I tried almost every home remedy yet acne and blackheads are still there. What should I do know for faster and positive results?
Hi doctor. I am 21 year old male and have a black spot on toenail. I didn't visit any doctor yet. I don't know why the spot comes in my nail. It appeared on a morning before 2 weeks. What's the reason of the black spot?
I am losing hair quickly and have tried all shampoos but no effect yet. I am not sure what else can I do. Can you please help me with this?
I am facing problem like mole on face. As it is continuously from last few months. Please suggest me how I reduce or overcome.
I have acne on cheek. I'm 17 years I have dark acne scars or spots on cheeks as well as holes on cheek. Hw to get rid of spots n holes.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for 4 months but did not see any changes. What should I do?
When I was kid I am soo white but now I medium colour. In my childhood some soaps are not set to me that's why I'm medium colour like my mother told. Is it able to get back my old colour. What prescription I want to use.
I have severe hair fall during 2-3 years. I have dandruff problem and also itchy scalp. My scalp is oily but hair ends are dry. My hair is getting thin day by day? How to reduce hairfall. Which oil is better for my hair?
Hi.Psoriasis aane ka kaarann kya hai.Isko rokne k liye kya karna chahiye. Mujhe 15 saal se hai.Treatment karwane par khatam hojata hai. Fir se shuru hojata hai. Specially summer min. Aap pleas bataiye k kya kare. Isko kaise roke.
Hello, I am 18 years old, I have big pimples and black heads problem. So which can I do am glowing skin and bright face. help.
I m 17 years old boy. I lose 2-5 hairs everyday. Hairs r thinning from top and front. My doctor advised me to take finax and zebihairs. I have doing balayama every day. M I following right steps. please hepl me n guide me. I have been indulged in masturbation since last 2 years but I have completely stopped now. I m taking supplements like zic, biotin, omega 3, multivitamin tabs. please help me to stop this thinning of hairs.
Hi doctor! I am a 23 old female. I have stretch marks. How can I get rid of those. These marks are old and some are new. Can you suggest some cream?
Seeing multiple strands of your hair leave your scalp with shampoo, on the floor while combing or on clothes later on is terrible. It gives a feeling of going bald if such a situation continues unabated, and that feeling is disturbing.
Hair fall has become a major problem for many nowadays. Often lack of proper care and knowledge about hair care products causes damage to hair and eventually hair fall. According to Ayurveda, hair fall is associated with body type that varies from person to person and also the stability of mind-body structure. Hair is considered as a byproduct of bone formation, as stated by Ayurveda. The tissues which are responsible for the development of bones are also responsible for hair growth.
Here are some ways through which Ayurveda addresses the problem of hair fall:
1. Dietary modifications: It is important to identify the lifestyle habits that cause hair fall problems. Consumption of excessive alcohol, meat, coffee, tea and smoking are some of these habits. Hair fall can also be aggravated by indulging in intake of too much greasy, spicy, oily, sour, fried and acidic foods.
Here are some ways suggested by Ayurveda to beat hair fall:
- Hair growth can be stimulated by drinking fresh juices of pomegranate, carrot, spinach and kokam.
- Sesame seeds promote hair growth as they are rich in magnesium and calcium.
- Cow's Ghee is a trusted remedy to resolve all scalp problems.
- Green vegetables and fruits are rich in fiber and hence help in preventing hair fall.
- To make the roots of hair strong, foods rich in vitamin C, vitamin B-complex, sulphur and zinc must be consumed, which are found in whole grains, soybeans, buttermilk, nuts and milk.
2. Ayurvedic herbs and medicated oil: bhringaraja, brahmi, amla, neem, ritha and ashwagandha are some ayurvedic herbs rich in essential nutrients that help in reducing stress and promoting hair growth. Different types of oils including coconut oil, brahmi oil, amla oil or mustard oil are useful in hair fall.
3. Yoga and meditation: Inverted asanas help in stimulating the blood flow to the head. Additionally, practicing deep breathing exercises to control anxiety, stress and keep the mind balanced is also advisable.