Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Sandhya SainiYour feedback matters!
Hi, is it possible to get pregnant from mutual masturbation? Or it's delayed just because I soo stressed about getting my period? But recently for the last 5 months it's been just 2-3 days late .but since aug 22nd I've been thinking soo much about my periods I it lead to chronic stress as well.
I am using frrpil kit according to doctor suggestion today is my day 14, in scanning report came as one egg ruptured and another egg size is 19mm what does the meaning ? please advice
Hi. I used to get regular periods before I consulted a doctor for pregnancy plan. After my first consulting with doctor, I undergone scanning and found that I had hormonal imbalance and PCOD. Doctor told me to use medical tablet and contraceptive pills "CARPELA" from the 5th day after my period for 21 days and she also told me that after 21 days on stopping these contraceptive I will immediately get periods again, now after using those tablet's I had only spotting (not bleeding) during my period. After that my doc suggested to use a bit high dosage contraceptive "OVRAL" Could you help me with my situation. Is it ok to use high dose contraceptive for second month also? suggest me what to do next. Should I continue using "Ovral" Or should I do ultrasonic testing.
On may 15 I had sex unprotected but I didn't cum inside her still bothering about the pregnancy for her she didn't had period till now last time she had period on may 10 thinking that we don't want pregnancy any suggestion.
As indicated by Ayurveda, good digestion, solid “agni” (the metabolic flame), quality functioning of the liver and an adjusted endocrine framework result in strong immunity. Immunity of the human body is said to be associated to an entity called “ojas” which is believed to be the subtle and positive essence of “kapha” an aspect which provides the body with vigour, strength, immunity and vitality. The general notion is that stronger the Agni, healthier the “ojas”, although other factors play a major role too. Therefore, it becomes important to protect your “ojas”. Protection of 'ojas' is possible when you are able to live in the present with pure and complete awareness. A number of ways to promote “ojas” and thereby, develop your immunity are listed below:
- Diet: Agni is bolstered by a dietary routine that minimizes refined sugars, stimulants and processed foods. The focus must be shifted to consumption of whole and healthy foods while maintaining a proper schedule. Inclusion of garlic, ginger, black pepper, long pepper, cinnamon, asafoetida in the diet is advised as it destroys poisons and bad bacteria, kindles Agni, promotes normal body temperature maintenance and eliminates the extra kapha.
- Get adequate sleep: It is proven that sleep deprivation in humans can cause a total loss of the immune functions of the body. Thus, it becomes mandatory to adopt a balanced sleeping schedule where the minimum duration to be regularly maintained is 8 hours.
- Exercise: Appropriate exercise discharges collected strain, moves stagnant emotional and mental energy, enhances circulation, encourages proper elimination, improves digestion, supports sound sleep and promotes relaxation in the body. All these contribute to a healthy maintenance of the immune system. Adversely, improper exercise can prove to be damaging.
- Meditation and yoga: The different types of Ayurvedic practices, each having a different set of benefits, are advised to be adapted so that you can sustain immunity. Some of these practices include yoga, pranayama, meditation, etc.
- Herbal support: Different types of herbs in the Ayurvedic tradition, each having an affinity for a certain type of tissue, are capable of supporting the immune system. The advisable herbal supports include chyavanprash, turmeric, ginger, Tulsi, Shatavatri, Ashwagandha, turmeric, tulsi, trifla, giloy, Bronchial Support Herbal Syrup, Immune Support tablets, etc.
- Regular detoxification: Regular detoxification (by Panchkarma procedures) of body as advised in Ayurveda , keeps basic body doshas ( Vats, pitta, kapha) in balance.
- Rejuvenation therapy- After detoxification certain ayurvedic drugs, herbs are given for a long duration for rejuvenation, longevity of life, immunity boosting. It also prevents and cure diseases.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a specilized ayurveda and ask a free question.
My girlfriend always asking me to have sex with her .but what to do to prevent pregnancy with out using condom. I would ask about any contraceptive pill which can be used? Please suggest.
I am aged of 21 years ,height 5-4" weight 52, from few months I observe that my body is increasing and some times I suffer with irregular menstrual. How can I control my self I feel so embarrass .Actually I'm now personality is medium, further I don't want to be grown .which food is better for my diet according to that I 'll follow.
This month my period should come on 10th but its 20th and its still did not come. And last month I got my periods on 12th july and I have done intercourse on 17th july and that too using contraceptive (condom) and after doing I checked it was all ok . From last month I am on ayurvedic medication and I have joined gym so I am doing heavy workout and previously I had problem of pcod. So is there any chances of getting pregnant.
Last 3 month se pregnancy ke liye try kar raha but success nai ho paaya Meri wife ki period date kuch is tarah hai 2 march 2 april 5 may Ab is month me konsi date par sex kiya jaye jisse 100% pregnant ho jaye Ovulation date pata karli usme b kar liya but luch nsi hua Koi he doctor jo eject time bata sakta he Ya fir succes na ho pane ka reason kya ho sakta he Mera semen analysis to ek dam perfect he.
We are married for 7 years and awaiting for a baby, have tried 6 times iui but still she is not pregnant, my count is 30 million, can we try iui for few more months or ivf, please suggest.
I have twin baby after 8 months also my tummy is very loose not able to move normally if my child hit also it pains, in this case can I go for gym or yoga, after delivery I have lots of pain in my both legs in feet, ankle,from hips to feet very painfully. Even have pain in between hips there is a small bone I have lot of pain while sitting sleeping and lying. Please suggest me should I go for intercourse.
My wife has very irregular periods usually it gets delayed by 10-12 days once it got delayed by 25 days. Is there any remedy for that?
I'm 22 female. I have anemia hb is 8. Tho I eat well and drink natural beverages and eat all possible vegetables n fruits. Carbs. I'm 51kg. I was on iron supplements such ferroglbine. Multi vit. B12. But still not useful. Have headache in behind my neck. And fell weakness. Help me out plz?
Dear Dr. I'm married woman about 35 years old my problem is that I'm not discharge early I don't feel any thing when we do intercourse I have so much tension in my in-laws so that's why I take sleeping pills my husband don't understand me. please help me.
Over-the -counter drugs are not for all even if the problem is common, as there are certain conditions which hinder the proper functioning of the medicine in a person. Thus, before popping a pill we should always consult a trained practitioner. Erectile Dysfunction and Premature Ejaculation are some of the health and sex related problems that can lead to the use of Viagra. This drug was released at the end of the 90s, and it seeks to help people who primarily suffer from occasional impotence and other related issues. These problems can be caused due to psychological problems like stress and anxiety, as well as other reasons including heart disease, diabetes and other such chronic ailments. Yet there are many instances where this drug does not work. Let us find out more about the causes for the same.
- Heart Conditions: To begin with, Viagra cannot be ingested by anyone and everyone. If you are a patient of any kind of cardiovascular diseases and have been prescribed drugs that contain nitrate, then Viagra is not for you. This drug can hinder the work of the medicine and cause some serious side effects, which may make your chronic ailment even more problematic and severe.
- Side Effects: Viagra tends to have a lot of side effects for people and does not work efficiently in such cases. One of the most prominent side effects includes prolonged and persistent headache, which can actually last days. Also, the patients may suffer from temporary colour blindness and may not be able to tell colours like yellow and orange apart.
- Narrow Blood Vessels: When a man gets an erection, the blood usually flows at a rapid rate into the penis so that the member increases in terms of size, thickness and length, with subtle changes in the colour as well. This happens through the blood vessels where the blood flows in from. These are known as in and out vessels. If these vessels happen to be too narrow for a patient, then the erection will not be able manifest. This is also one of the primary reasons why Viagra does not work for some people.
- Arteries: One of the other reasons why Viagra may not work is the arteries. If the arteries are too narrow and not strong enough, then they will not be able to support the flow of blood for the erection to happen. This can cause problems in achieving and maintaining an erection, in which case Viagra cannot work properly.
- Drug Intolerance: The primary work of Viagra is to help the blood vessels in relaxing. Yet, it is possible that the patient may develop some amount of intolerance towards the drug that will end up restricting its action.
There are many instances when a drug like Viagra may not work. In such cases, you can turn to long term therapy or ask your doctor about any alternative medication for the condition.
Cleaning your refrigerator can be the difference between good health and bad health. Most of the times, you may neglect cleaning inside your fridge or just randomly stock up your fridge without organizing the food in correct compartments. Unclean refrigerator can contribute to spoilage of food and drinks due to an unhygienic environment. Following are the reasons why keeping your fridge will make you healthy:
- Prevent growth of bacteria: Cleaning your fridge is of vital importance to prevent the growth of bacteria or any other virus. An unclean refrigerator can induce growth of parasites thereby increasing the risk of food poisoning and other problems. Fermentation or frequent curdling of milk products can be a sign of an unclean fridge. Make sure you clean your fridge regularly to avoid contamination of your food.
- Organization of foods: Storing the foods in correct compartments can actually keep them fresh for a long time. It is wise to organize the storage of your foods in a way so that the ones which are highly perishable are kept in the coldest area. Keep milk products, vegetables and poultry in separate places to avoid food spills. Make sure you store the foods in proper containers so that they don't drip and mix with other food.
- Get rid of expired or rotten food: Cleaning the refrigerator on a regular basis can help you get rid of expired foods and rotten vegetables. It often happens that food gets spoilt inside the fridge due to lack of temperature control, improper storage or simply because it was left inside for a long time. It is best to check the contents of your fridge routinely and get rid of any food which gives out a stink or has changed color in ordered to keep the other foods in good condition.
- Temperature control: Make sure you control the temperature of your refrigerator from time to time according to the storage requirements of the foods. Lack of temperature control can make your fridge a breeding ground for harmful bacteria and viruses. Milk products and meat have certain storage requirements therefore temperature control is recommended to prevent spoilage and allows you to use food in the proportion required and store the rest.