Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Body molding and contouring is one of the ways in which one can tweak and create a more pleasant appearance. There are several cosmetic and other types of procedures that can help in this regard. Mesotherapy is one of the few non-invasive, body molding techniques that includes infusing greasy tissues with extraordinary mixes and combinations. This comprises of plant concentrates, amino acids, vitamins, minerals and catalysts that work together to separate fat cells and dispense with the cells from the body actually. The infusion additionally contains sedatives and solutions to diminish any pain that may be experienced during the procedure.
Procedure: With mesotherapy, a series of injections are administered just underneath the surface of the skin. These injections can be administered to the thighs, hindquarters, knees and guts. Within a matter of days, the fat cells start to separate and dissipate. These injections have homeopathic and other pharmaceutical properties and qualities built into them for a winning combination.
This procedure has a number of benefits in terms of the way it is carried out. Mesotherapy offers a few advantages for individuals that would prefer not to experience surgery to lose a couple ""vanity"" pounds.
- It is a non-invasive surgery that does not require hospitalization or painful incisions and cuts on the body for administration of the elements.
- It does not require general anesthesia, which makes it a simpler process in terms of recovery.
- This procedure can easily be performed on an outpatient basis so that the patient is able to go back home soon after the procedure.
- It delivers even results throughout the body due to proper distribution of the medication.
- It gives rise to better dissemination and blood flow in the treated territory.
- It also prevents muscle fits.
- Offers dependable results depending on the whether or not the individual maintains a proper diet and lifestyle.
Things you should remember before opting for it
Mesotherapy too has some risks associated with it, so it is imperative to cast a glance on them and discuss the same with the doctor.
- Smoldering sensation can be experienced during and after the technique.
- Redness and swelling for a few days after the system
- It can become an expensive affair.
- Some wounds may be expected.
- One may experience allergic reactions to the chemicals and mixes infused.
- Danger of disease at the infusion site.
- Probability of perpetual swelling and irregularities under the skin.
- Unnecessary disturbance and irritation of the skin and its tissues.
Day by day my whitening is increasing. I don't know what happened to me and little bit pain also occur in my stomach. Please suggest me some home remedy.
I'm 23 years old, I have lot of dark spots on face. Last 2 months I'm using biluma cream it is good one or any other medicine to cure it.
Menorrhagia is menstrual condition characterized by an abnormal loss of blood or heavy, prolonged bleeding. Although heavy bleeding is not uncommon in premenopausal women, menorrhagia is a severe condition which generally interferes with your daily activities. If your vagina bleeds irregularly or between periods, in addition to such heavy bleeding that at least one pad or tampon gets soaked every few hours, it is highly recommended that you seek medical attention.
Signs and symptoms of menorrhagia include:
- Soaking through more than one tampon or sanitary pad for every few hours
- The need to use double sanitary protection
- Heavy bleeding for weeks on end
- The need to wake up at night to change your sanitary protection
- Restriction of daily activities due to heavy menstrual flow
- Symptoms of fatigue, such as excessive tiredness as well as shortness of breath
Although the exact causes are unknown, here are a few causes that may be responsible:
- Hormonal imbalance is when there is an hormone imbalance, the endometrium develops in excess and sheds away with menstruation
- In Ovary dysfunction, if your ovaries do not ovulate, your body won't be able to produce the hormone progesterone resulting in a hormonal imbalance problem which may lead to menorrhagia
- Uterine fibroids are benign tumors which start appearing in your childbearing years
- Polyps are small benign growths found on the uterine lining
- Adenomyosis occurs when your glands from the endometrium becomes embedded in the uterine muscle
- By using Intrauterine device (IUD) menorrhagia may occur as a side-effect
- Pregnancy complications, for instance, an ectopic pregnancy can cause it
- Inherited bleeding disorders, such as von Willebrand disease
- Certain medications like anti-inflammatory drugs
- Other medical conditions, like pelvic inflammatory disease or endometriosis
Treatment for menorrhagia depends on a number of factors like the cause and severity of the condition, or your tolerance for specific therapies or medications.
Some drug therapies for menorrhagia include:
- Iron supplements
- Tranexamic acid
- Oral progesterone
- Non steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs
- Oral contraceptives
- Hormonal IUD
If drug therapy is ineffective, other treatment options may include:
- Dilation and curettage
- Focused ultrasound ablation
- Uterine artery embolization
- Endometrial ablation
- Endometrial resection
I am 23 years old man, I am having a cut mark on my forehead which looks bad what should I do to remove it.?
I hav white patches which do not itch near my chest, underarms, stomach and back. These patches reduce when I apply zoderm. But reappear when. I stop its application. Please suggest how can I get rid of them forever.
Avoid bathing in hot water.
Apply a moisturizer after bath and again at night.
Use a Mild Soap.
7 Anti-Beauty Habits That Kill Your Looks the Most!
You might be spending a lot to add to your beauty. But there are many bad habits which affect your beauty. Here is the list of the most common terrible habits which might be damaging your skin and health.
1. Squeezing pimples: When you pop a pimple, clogged pore is burst open releasing bacteria. These bacteria come in contact with your rest of the skin and increase the acne. Moreover, habit of squeezing pimples may also leave scars and pock marks. The best way to get rid of pimples is to use medicated/ antibacterial soap and let it heal itself.
2. Licking/ chewing your lips: Chewing your lips make them even drier and chapped. It makes you to lick and chew your lips more often. Excessive lip biting also results into bleeding and infection. To avoid this, get yourself a good lip balm and apply regularly to moisturize and protect your lips.
3. Nail biting: Nail biting result in ugly hands, fingers and nails due to cuticle biting. It can also result in infections of nails, mouth, finger and dental problems affecting your smile too. Work upon triggers to prevent these issues by yoga, manicure etc.
4. Smoking: Smoking affects your skin making it dry and rough. It decreases the blood flow to the skin and damages your collagen and elastic which result into saggy and loose skin. Quit smoking.
5. Sleeping with makeup on: Make up clog your skin pores and oil glands, making it difficult to breathe and prone to acne. To avoid this, spare sometime before going to sleep to cleanse your makeup and moisturize the skin well.
6. Ignoring the sunscreen: Ignoring sunscreen in summer is exposing your skin to UV rays. UV rays cause wrinkles and dry your skin giving you the older look. To protect your skin from UV rays, use sunscreen before half n hour of going out.
7. Inadequate sleep: Inadequate sleep releases the stress hormone in the body. It also ages your skin by decreasing collagen from skin. Hence try getting enough sleep.