Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sandeep Arora
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sandeep AroraYour feedback matters!
Acne and pimples mostly occur due to hormonal changes occurring in the body. They are most prominent among teenagers undergoing hormonal transition. The growth hormones become ultra active and the oil glands present in the skin produce more. The glands present under hair follicles are infected and get inflamed, resulting in pimples. Pimples are a nightmare for teenagers, who are conscious about their look and appearance. Eruptions of pimples of different sizes, blisters and rashes of black or red colours are bound to worry appearance conscious individuals. Acne and pimples do not usually have easy solutions or quick remedies.
When it comes to treatment of acnes and pimples, Homeopathic medicines are considered the most effective and paramount. Homeopathic cure does not intend to quick-fix acne and pimples. The objective being the correction of inner causes, it allows the pimples to heal slowly on their own instead of taking any medicine of high dose. The process might take some time, but it surely is the most effective. The problem gets solved from its roots. Scars from previous eruptions are also permanently healed using homeopathic medicines. Homeopathy is, therefore, the best way to cure acnes and pimples.
Popular Homeopathic Remedies for Acne and Pimples
Here is a list of the most common solutions for acne and pimples and what they indicate:
- It is a very common cure, especially for chronic cases of acne
- The eruptions cause great pain.
- They are present in the form of abscesses.
- Patient is vulnerable to cold and pain. Increased rate of perspiration.
- Patient tends to get agitated and irritated very easily
- In cases where there is pus formation
- The best homeopathic medicine for acne
- Increased rate of perspiration. The patient cannot bear cold at all.
- Skin turns pale and tender.
- For cases where the intake of rich junk food and indigestion are the causes of acne.
- Also in cases of girls suffering from menstrual problems
- Symptoms include decreased thirst.
- Patient is usually very sensitive to heat
4. Nux Vomica
- For cases where acne formation is because of gastric disruptions.
- Skin seems to appear red and blotchy
- Caused because of having too much spicy food
- Signs of constipation and over sensitiveness to cold
5. Antimonium Crudum
- Formation of tiny red pimples all over the face
- Very irritable in nature
- Arthritic pain in fingers and loss of appetite
- White, thick coating on tongue
- Formed due to cosmetic use, especially during summer
- Skin tends to itch
- Cheeks swell up and become pale
- Makes patient restless.
Homeopathy is certainly the best way to deal with and to get rid of unwanted, ugly acne, which ruin your face. There are more homeopathic cures for other types of acne and pimples for which you can consult any homeopathy physician.
For i. G have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I ussd scar removal cream for 1 years but didn't see any changes. What should I do??????
Hi, I am 24 years old female and have black spots as well as black marks on face. I used skin shine cream for 1 month but if I uses that part only becoming white and my skin looking dull. What should I do?
Due to some construction work at home. My face has become so dark means feels lyk so much dust on my face n my forehead has become so dark. All skin is lyk black n patchy. Der is so mch tanning on my face. please suggest some type of medicine any cream or suitable subscription for me to do my face ok. Thank you.
1 month before my wife was suffering from breast clot as my 3 month baby was not taking feed from that side due to this now the size of breast is smaller than the other .is this a big issue As my wife is afraid because of its size will it come in it normal or she have to go dermatologists. Please help with your suggestion Thank you.
Hi, My skin is oily acne prone skin with open pores on face. I use neutrogena ultra sheer dry touch and aloevera gel at night. I have used list of skin lightening cream (Like Golite, Biluma, Kojivit Ultra, Adalpene, Peellite and retina A micro, aziderm 20%) as per dermatologist these creams has worsen my pimples oiliness and pores on face every time doctor prescribe me new creams which cause pimple and leave scars. I don't want to do any chemical peel due to my skin sensitivity I am getting married in Apr end this year. So please plz suggest me safe skin evening cream and skin tightening as there is no skin elasticity for healthy skin. Please provide good cleansing, moisturizer and night serum to maintain the texture for long time.
Stretch marks, as the name suggest; appears when the skin is over stretched. These marks can also appear when the body loses its ability to stretch (use of certain steroids). Both the conditions affect the skin elasticity. As a result, white, red (turn pale over a period of time) or purple streaks appear on the buttocks, armpits, stomach, thighs and chest.
Many factors influence the appearance of stretch marks, also known as Striae distensae:
- Elevated levels of Cortisone hormone (produced by the Adrenal gland) play a pivotal role in the appearance of stretch marks.
- Stretch marks are common during pregnancy. As the foetus grows in size, the skin tends to stretch more and more. This stretching provides sufficient space to the developing foetus. A hormonal imbalance can also mark the appearance of stretch marks during this period. In some, the stretch marks appear after pregnancy.
- Stretch marks are sure to appear when a person experiences a sudden change in the body weight (weight gain or loss). These marks can also be seen in children who are in their growing phase (teenagers).
- Use of Corticosteroids (steroid hormones produced by the adrenal cortex) can leave your body with the unwanted stretch marks. It is advisable to use corticosteroids (pills or cream) under medical supervision.
- Stretch marks may be an outcome of some genetic disorders such as Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and Marfan's Syndrome. Striae distensae can appear in people with Cushing's Syndrome (the adrenal gland produces the hormone, Glucocorticoids in excess)
Stretch marks often affect person's confidence. Most people find stretch marks extremely annoying and embarrassing. They try every possible trick under the sun to camouflage and get rid of the unwanted marks.
The stretch marks are generally harmless and can be treated:
- Drink plenty of water. It is important to keep the skin hydrated. Bio oils, Vitamin E enriched oils, certain creams, can effectively fades the appearance of stretch marks. Use of moisturisers containing Cocoa Butter and Shea Butter will speed up the fading process.
- Loss or breakdown of collagen protein (fibrous protein) can result in stretch marks. For stretch marks that are not very old, Tretinoin cream comes across as a huge relief. Application of Tretinoin cream helps in the restoration of collagen protein. For pregnant women, it is best to avoid this cream.
- In case the stretch marks are a little older, a person can go for Microdermabrasion.
- Another great technique is the Pulsed Dye Laser Therapy. This therapy works by enhancing the growth of elastin and collagen protein.
All the preventive measures and treatments can help to fade the stretch marks. However, none can guarantee complete disappearance of the marks. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.