Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Samta Agarwal
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Samta AgarwalYour feedback matters!
Sir my wife is pregnant from past 5 months is it safe to have vaginal or anal sex in this time. please suggest me.
Hi, Recently few month earlier I married, I have problem in conceiving.I have done sex without protection but my wife is getting not pregnant now so it's serious issue or just fobia of my mind Because all the things good penis strength is good Erection not done every trip but generally done 1 nd and 2nd time Please guide me.
Can down syndrome be detected during 9 th week pregnancy scan. My doctor insisted to do it after spending more time during scan.
One week back I had sex with my husband immediately after my periods And I used pill There is any chance of getting pregnancy? If there is a chance what should I do to stop it?
Hello doctor, I had sexual intercourse on jan 10th. We used condom! I got my last period dec 16th to 18th! Now I did not have period now jan 17th too. 6 days over! Any chance fa pregnancy please tel me. How to get periods naturally (home remedies) or tel me any abortion pills to get my period.
5 Detox drinks for this wedding season
Weddings are that time of the year when you don’t have control over what you eat. It’s very easy to overindulge, the effects of which may be visible on your skin, weight, and hair. Going on a detoxification drive is what you can do to counter these effects.
One integral aspect of a detox drive is what you drink. Certain drinks can help you in rejuvenating from within, while increasing your energy level. Here are some amazing detox drink recipes that you could make in a jiffy to overcome the toll the wedding season takes on your health.
1. Spice detox drink
Spices contain anti-oxidants that help to cleanse the body and counteract the damaging effects that fatty, sugary and salty foods can have on your body. Drinking hot water into which spices have been added is one of the best ways to improve your health. To make this spice infused detox drink you require
Water – 1.8l
Whole cumin – ¼ teaspoon
Whole coriander – ¼ teaspoon
Whole fennel – ½ teaspoon
Seeds of cardamom pods – 5
Add the spices into boiling water and let it steep for 10 minutes. Strain and store in a thermos to drink throughout the day.
2. Lime and lemon detox smoothie
Detox drink containing citrus fruits is another sure-shot way of eliminating toxins from your body. The cleansing properties of limes and lemons make these water-rich fruits your best bet for detoxifying your body. Additionally, their fibre content not only ensures your system is thoroughly cleaned but also improves the function of your colon (the part of the digestive system that is responsible for processing waste products from your body).
For making this lemon-lime smoothie, you need the following ingredients:
Peeled and deseeded, medium sized lemon – ½
Peeled and deseeded, medium sized lime – ½
Peeled, medium sized bananas – 2
Orange – 1
Spinach (optional) – 1-2 cups
Start by squeezing the juice from one big orange and keep it aside. In a blender, add the orange juice followed by ½ lemon and lime, and bananas. The last and also optional ingredient that you can add in this drink is spinach. Blend the contents for about 30 seconds until you get a creamy mixture.
3. Root vegetables detox drink
To improve your body’s digestive system, it is good to have root vegetables that are high in fibre. During the wedding season or after it, the need to have fibre becomes more important as your digestive system becomes sluggish, with constipation being an issue that you may have to deal with later on. These root vegetables will help to keep waste products moving through your digestive tract.
The root vegetables drink involve the use of these ingredients:
Fresh ginger (peeled and chopped) – 2 tablespoons
Chopped medium sized beet – 1
Sliced medium sized carrots – 4
Cored and cubed medium sized apple – 1
A cup of water
Blend all of the root vegetables in one cup of water until you get a smooth texture. Strain the juice and store in the fridge for use of up to 2 days.
Filled with nutrients like vitamins, minerals, anti-oxidants and so on, these detox drinks are highly effective at eliminating toxins from your body, while helping in improving your overall well-being.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
While the rest of the world congratulates you, your back may not let you celebrate your pregnancy as much as you’d like. One of the most common complaints of pregnant women is a backache. This is because the excess weight that you carry for 9 months shifts your centre of gravity. In addition to this, hormones also relax the ligaments in your pelvic joints. However, this back pain can be treated to make you more comfortable. Here are a few ways to ease back pain during pregnancy.
- Wear the right shoes: High heels are a complete ‘NO’ when pregnant as they can shift your balance and make you trip. At the same time, do not wear flats either. Instead look for shoes that distribute your body weight over a large area and provide shock absorption such as low heeled rubber doled wedges. If you must wear flats, wear them with insoles or arch supports.
- Hot and cold therapy: As with any other muscle pain, ice packs and heat packs can be used to ease back pain. Ice packs can ease swelling while heat packs can enhance circulation and ease persistent backaches. Alternate between hot and cold packs and do not use either for longer than 20 minutes at a stretch.
- Yoga and exercise: Strengthening the back muscles can help ease back pain. This can be done with the help of a number of yoga asanas and back stretching exercises. Physical therapy can also help manipulate joints and nerve pressure points to ease the pain. Swimming is a great exercise for pregnant women as it takes pressure off the spine and decompresses the spine.
- Sleep support: Pregnancy often makes women sleep on their sides and in a position that makes the back bone dip at the waist. This can put additional pressure on the spine and worsen back aches. To get a good night’s sleep, support your spine at the waist with a rolled up towel or pillow. Studies also show that sleeping on a hard mattress rather than a soft mattress can help ease back aches.
- The right posture: Pay attention to the way you bend and lift things. Instead of bending at the waist, squat and lower yourself to the ground to lift things off the floor. Also pay attention to your posture when standing and sitting and try maintaining an erect spine. Elevating your feet when sitting or lying down can also help in reducing back pain.
All the exercises should be done after consultation with your treating gynaecologist.
फास्ट फूड अक्सर छह साल के लिए 12,000 लोगों के भोजन का अध्ययन करने वाले स्वास्थ्य विशेषज्ञों के अनुसार , थक्के धमनियों इसके अलावा, अवसाद पैदा करने के लिए दिखाया गया है , जो ट्रांस फैटी एसिड होता है , शामिल हैं। फैटी एसिड का असंतुलन फास्ट फूड खाने के जो लोग उदास हो जाने की संभावना है एक और कारण हो सकता है।