Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Samjan MukharjeeYour feedback matters!
Hi age is 39 years and my BP is 170/100. I do regular exercise. Should I take BP medicine regular. BP remains at this level oftenly. Pls suggest. It's a serious sign.
How to reduce my heavy body with now im 39 years old n my body with is 80 kg n I hv so much high BP n Low blood pressure also.
Help me sir mera bp 145/90 hua (April) mne ECG normal nhi tha fir doctor next mujhe ECHO krane ko kha report normal thi Doctor next mujhe nebistar 5 mg di for 15 days OD MNE USE 5 DAYS KHA KR CHOD DI MERA 15 DAYS KA BD M DOCTOR K PSS GYA THO MERA BP NORMAL THA FIR BHI DOCTOR NE MUJHE TELMA 20 MG FOR 30 DAYS DE DI MNE USE EK DIN KHI FIR MNE BND KR DI MERA BP KBHI 138/78 ON 3/7/17 11: 30 AM. 120 /78 ON 12/7/17 11: 00 AM KYA mujhe bp ki medicine ki leni chiye?
My baby suffering for heat problem actually one vain is block and one 8 mm hole in heart my baby age is 4 months so please advise me beast Dr. in kolkata.
Blood pressure 146/88, glucose level 102 fasting, bp tabs to be prescribe? age 38, since 2 - 3 months bp range.
Hi, M having pain in the right side of chest. I believe it is because of gastric issue. It was slightly swollen up in the right side of my chest. Kindly advise what could be the reason & treatment for the same. Thanks.
I smoke and drink so I did lipid profile test an it shows this cholesterol 205.0 mg, triglycerides 173.0 mg, hdl 44.3 mg, ldl 12.4 mg and vldl 34.6 mg also high b p problem. So please give me some advice.
I had abortion 5 months ago due to some infection. But now everything is ok. Now I am trying to conceive from last 3 months but is unable to conceive. I had tab .smartova also . Now when I had an ultrasound the report shows that the follicle size is larger than the average size as it should be on 10 day. The reports were. Rt ovary 19*16 mm 17*15 mm Lt ovary17*14 mm 16*14 mm E.T-7 mm Are the reports normal.
He is diabetic, In 15th Feb of 2016 he gone through Angioplasty of one cardiac vein which have 75 % blockage so medicated stent has been transplant but from last month there is swelling in right cheek he has gone for recheck but all test are good but from last 2 days there is swelling in his whole face, so please tell what is course of action we take.
One day, my husband was suffered from chest pain due to gastric problem. We went to hospital, doctors suspected that as heart problem because he had already attacked by stroke. They had done Angio process to check whether there is any block in heart. My neighbours are telling that doing angio is an insecure one. Please clarify that we did angio, is that secure or insecure? If insecure means, is there any side effect for that?
Complications in the heart valve occur when the functioning of the heart valve is impaired. Valves of the heart allow the blood to flow in one direction and prevent the blood from flowing back into the ventricles of the heart.
Heart valve diseases can be classified as follows:
- Valvular stenosis: This condition occurs when the valves of the heart does not open completely due to stiffness. As the opening is narrow, the heart has to work hard to pump blood. This condition may lead to heart failure.
- Valvular insufficiency: This is a condition where the valve does not close tightly. This causes some of the blood to flow back to the valve. As this condition deteriorates, the heart has to work harder to pump blood.
Types and Causes of valve diseases:
- Acquired valve disease: The structure of the valve changes due to various infections or rheumatic fever. Rheumatic fever is caused by bacterial infection that had not been treated. It tends to occur in children and cause inflammation of the valve.
- Congenital valve disease: This condition usually affects the pulmonary valve where the size of the valve is abnormal.
- Bicuspid aortic valve disease: It is a type of valve disease that impairs the aortic valve. Instead of the regular three cusps, the bicuspid valve only has two. This may cause the valve to be stiff or cause it to leak.
- Mitral valve prolapse: This condition causes the valve to flop back when the heart contracts. This condition also causes the leaflets of the valve to turn irregularly and cause it to stretch. This condition causes the valve to leak.
Symptoms: The symptoms of valve diseases are as follows:
- Weakness: This condition may cause weakness and cause severe discomfort while performing daily activities.
- Palpitations: Symptoms such as irregular heartbeats, skipped beats and rapid heart rhythm occurs in this condition.
- Rapid weight gain: This condition can cause you to gain weight very rapidly.
- It may cause swelling in your ankles, abdomen and feet.
- This condition causes shortness of breath.