Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Salini TiwaryYour feedback matters!
Aloe vera: aloe vera is also known as gheequar, gawarpatha, qwargandhal. Aloe vera has its name in Ayurveda. Cleopatra the famous
Queen of Egypt used this as her beauty product, alexander used this for his wounded army and Gandhi ji used this in his daily routine
Food. There are 300 varieties of aloe vera but only 4 types have 90% to 100% medicinal properties. Aloe barbadensis miller is the most
Useful out of these is used in this juice. Aloe vera is a plant full of natural qualities. Aloe vera has more than 200 medicated ingredients,
Which has 20 required minerals, 8 required amino acids, 14 secondary amino acids, enzymes and 12 types of vitamins? Aloe vera is the
World's best antibiotic, antiseptic, antioxidant, anti-aging, anti-disease, anti-viral, anti-stress, anti-bacterial, anti-toxic and anti-allergy
Plant. That's why aloe-vera is called disease resistant plant. Lignins and saponins in aloe vera cleanse intestines and help in detoxifying
Our body. Aloe vera is a unique food and medicine as well. If you want a life free from medicines and diseases daily intake of aloe vera is a must.
Amla is full of nutritive qualities. It is the best source of vitamin c. One fresh amla has vitamins equivalent to 20 oranges. It
Makes the body healthy and beautiful. Its anti-oxidant enzymes helps prevent old age. It is said that no other herb has
Such medicinal qualities as an amla i. E. Disease resistant, blood purifier, etc.
Tulsi is known for its amazing healing power. It can be used as an herbal medicine for numerous ailments, including fever,
Common cold, cough, sore throat etc.
Ginger: with the use of ginger a person can remain young and healthy for life. Useful in digestion relieves acidity and increases
Stevia: the world's best source of sweet. The extract of stevia is around 200-300 times sweeter than normal sugar. It has zero
Calories, zero carbohydrates and zero fat. It is also antibacterial, antiviral and antifungal plant. The stevia leaves contain
A variety of nutrients which are beneficial for weight management, cholesterol, sugar, blood pressure, etc.
Aloe vera, amla, tulsi, ginger and stevia are useful for more than 220 health problems like:
Weight management, blood pressure, cholesterol and preventing heart diseases.
Treating cough, cold, asthma, premature hair graying and hair fall.
Treating ulcers, liver, dysfunction, t. B, migraine, bronchitis, irritable bowel syndrome, piles, constipation, joint pain and body ache.
Relieving kidney problems, jaundice and hepatitis. Protecting from the harmful effects of alcohol.
Increasing sexual capability, drive and pleasure.
Relieving stress, tension and anxiety. It's a natural mood elevator.
Treating insomnia, sore throat, diarrhea, menstrual cramps and cancer.
Improving skin complexion and is an anti-wrinkle formula.
Reducing the effects of sunstroke and sunburn.
Relieving acidity and increasing appetite.
Improving the immune system and strengthening the body.
Controlling blood sugar level.
Healing muscle function, brainpower and fluid balance and eliminating toxins from the body.
Supporting action to pancreas, spleen, liver and heart.
Treating cold sores, acne, eczema, dermatitis, psoriasis, dandruff, cuts and wounds.
Aloe vera is a friend and boon for women. Useful in leucorrhoea, regulates the menstrual cycle and increases pregnancy capability.
Usage: take 30ml aloe vera juice in 250ml. Water twice daily or as directed by the physician.
Sir just because of work load and family responsibility I don't feel to do sex an what best to handle this situation and which is the best day to have sex and 99 percent chances to get pregnant?
Hi, im 19 years old. I got married before 4 months. I am planning for a baby. I had a lab test and the results are that I have mild appearance of polycystic ovaries with 32.30 level of prolactin. The doctor has advised me to take obimet sr 500 mg twice a day one in the morning and one after dinner and fol 5, livogen after breakfast. Since after my marriage I have irregular periods. Can I get pregnant by taking these tablets?
I am 23 years old as per pregnancy test kit I am pregnant. I do not want it how could I abort it. My last period date was may 17.
Hi Doctor, My friend is getting married in 3 days. She has period on that day. What will happen if she postpone her period by taking tablet? Will she face any internal issues in future.
Hiii Doctors, I do not want to baby right now, I want to sex with my newly married wife without condom, when I use it, I do not get satisfy, so please advice me which time period of woman is safe for sex without condom, sothat we can enjoy the sex without condom.
It is often said that Ayurveda is a science and Yoga is an implementation of that science. In treatment, both these connected branches speak for the consistent practice of breathing techniques and medication along with indulging in body purification processes, use of medicinal herbs, well regulated dieting as well as chanting of mantras for uplifting the mind and body. In Yoga, the physical purification processes are known as 'Satkriyas' whereas the same in Ayurveda is called as 'Panchakarma'.
Understanding Yoga and Ayurveda: Yoga and Ayurveda are two interrelated branches of Vedic knowledge that encircles the whole universe.
- The formation of Ayurveda: Ayurveda is one of the four secondary Vedic teachings called the Upavedas that constitute Gandharva Veda, Dhanur Veda and Sthapatya Veda as well. Each of these Ayurvedas is directed towards specific walks and aims at the Vedic quest for liberation. Ayurveda is by far the most important of all four as it addresses all the disciplines of healing as well as holistic well-being of the mind and body.
- The birth of Yoga: Ever since its formation through the Yoga, it has been widely accepted as one of the six branches of Vedic preaching. It advocates the authority of the Vedas and aims at systematizing the true meaning of the Vedic preaching.
In this classical Vedic system, Ayurveda is specifically developed for healing purposes and there is no other branch of the Vedic system that can offer such comprehensive healing benefits.
Integral relationship between Yoga and Ayurveda: The term Yoga means combining, harmonizing and above all uniting. Thus a Yogic approach is an inherently integrative approach that harmonizes the body, mind and senses, and is not involved in implementation of sideline techniques but incorporates a synthesis of all aspects of the healing processes. This is the reason why Yoga originally has an eight-fold path directed towards bettering the quality of lives. Otherwise, it is caught in similar variants of physical reductionism that are often addressed in modern medicinal therapies.
Asana is referred to as the internal medicine of Yoga as it brings the vital energy directly into the body. It is aimed at alleviating the nervous, respiratory and circulatory systems of the human body. It is crucial to integrate Ayurveda and Yoga for bringing out the total spiritual and healing potential of the human body as well as each of these vast branches of Vedic knowledge.
I am 18 years old and I had an unprotected sex on 21st June, now I missed my periods but this is not the first time that my periods are 2 moths late. I have a fear of pregnancy. My parents their own consulting a doctor gave me the medicines named Calkind, Meprate and Carpela. If I am pregnant then these medicines can kill the baby? What to do for home pregnancy test? Please help me. REGARDS.
When ever I see girl wid big breast I get attracted and want to have sex. What shall I do to reduce such things.
Happily ever after is much more a choice these days than the fairy tales. It’s hard to find out someone who will love you for no reason, and if they have the reason, then you are immensely blessed. In an extraordinary relationship, it is just that ‘extra’ effort that situation demands gradually. The lack of it and the whirlwind courtship is over.
Keeping a realistic view about what may come in the future will help you with a healthy approach to every single thing and even your relationships. So even if visiting a relationship counselor can do the work for you, it should be considered as an option, culminating all odds.
The counselors interact with you in different sessions and bring out the actual reason behind your problems. Just don’t shy away and speak your heart out to get the most benefits out of these sessions.
- A realistic view: They bring you to the real world and tell you where the relationship is standing actually. They listen to all your problems, and you have someone to talk to without the fear of being judged.
- The working area: If you’re honest enough in your approach, they will tell you where to put in your effort to make your relationship work.
- Some private time: Spending some time together, trying to enact on the points you have been advised by the counselor, will form the bond again.
- Much needed space: Everybody needs some separate moments, and you are no exception. Think what you exactly want from this relationship and give some lonely time to your partner as well to work on it.
- Q&A sessions: The counselors tend to understand your real feelings by making you talk. Think of all those beautiful moments; you’ll have your answers there.
- Differences: Don’t expect your partner to change overnight and help him in fighting with his own flaws. Be on his side, even when you are in the counselor’s chamber to show your support towards the relationship. Listen to what the counselor has to say.
- Respect: Whatever you give will come back to you, and your relationship is not an exception. Your spouse is also a human and is expected to make mistakes. You learn how to deal with this part in your sessions.
- Honesty: The backbone of a relationship, honesty in future endeavors is the key to a harmony filled relationship. Work on it if it lacks because the counselors cannot help you without it.
- Communicate gently: Don’t interrupt; instead listen to what your partner has to say.
- Keep your cool: Control your anger while talking. It can be disruptive and destructive at the same time. You’ll not be able to even listen to what the counselor has to say.
Take a deep breath, approach a counselor, recreate the magic and make your relationship work. It is as special as it was in the beginning.
• Drink 1 – 2 glasses of lukewarm water early morning to stay healthy and acidity free. Drink more and more water. It is one of the easy Home Remedies to beat acidity. Have a habit to drink warm water after meal at night which helps in proper digestion.
• Coconut water is an effective means for acidity and soothe your digestive system.
• Eat carbohydrate rich food like rice ,which is easy to digest without any acid formation.
• Banana, watermelon and cucumber aid your digestion and good for curing acidity. So, use it in your diet.
• Vegetables like sweet potatoes ,carrot and beet root are effective in fighting acidity. Vegetables such as drumsticks, beans, pumpkin and carrot give you relief from acidity.
• Have dinner two to three hours before sleep, it would ensure food is digested completely and keep you healthy.
• Eat some almonds after every meal, every snack, every time you ingest something basically. Nuts do something to seemingly neutralize the juices in your stomach, relieving and preventing some instances of heartburn.
• Chewing on five to six tulsi leaves when you suffer from acidity is a great way to beat the discomfort you feel.
• Simply chewing on a few saunf seeds can help reduce the symptoms of acidity, as a long term remedy, boil a few seeds in water and leave overnight, drink this water during the day when you feel uneasy.
• Have one teaspoon of amla powder twice a day to help keep acidity at bay.
• Take a probiotic supplement. Probiotics are mixtures of "good" bacteria normally found in your gut.
• Use of honey and water before meals fights acidity.
• You can take cold cow milk before going to bed at night to cure acidity.
• You can chew piece of jaggery after every meal. Potassium present in the jaggery help to balance the stomach acid. Diabetes patients should not take jaggery.
• Sucking ginger is also very beneficial to neutralize stomach acid.
• Exercise daily. Yoga is the best exercise for acidity to cure and reduce it naturally.
• For instant relief from acidity, one should use Jaggery, banana, and yogurt.
• Clove: One piece of clove (laung or lavang) if kept in the mouth for some time can help in reducing acidity. Clove juice that goes into the system with saliva eases the abdomen and stomach greatly.
• Don’t eat fried and oily food.
• Avoid intake of coffee ,tea and soft drinks.
• Avoid eating citrus fruits ,such as sweet lime and oranges , as they have high acid content.
• Stop smoking and limit your intake of alcohol as both can damage the sphincter and cause acid reflux.
• Avoid late nights ,as inadequate sleep can lead to severe acidity.
• Avoid going to bed immediately after having dinner.
• Do not wear tight clothes and lose weight if you are obese. Yoga and meditation can help lessen stress and reduce heartburn.
• Activities that put too much pressure on the stomach and cause acid reflux, such as bending; lifting heavy objects, straining, and coughing should be reduced as well.