Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. SahundraYour feedback matters!
Hello respected doctors. I have a doubt I asked it to my friends but I hadn't get satisfied answer. My question is when both partners are virgin and doing intercourse first time then should boy use protection or not.
Hi There is small bubble at the end of penis and it is growing from the last ten years. No pain. Size of bubble is 40 percent of green peas.
I have pimply spots on my urethra gland skin and on my penis. Which didn't pain and on itching then it looks they continue do itching.
My age is 20 I get frequently stomach ache and it stays for like weeks and it pains to much what to do.
Im monica, 22 years old. Recently im facing a tingly feeling in left side of my head. Something is crawling like that, but I do not have any parasites on my head. I like to sit more time in one place. Recently I stressed out a little. And sometimes I felt my hands and leg going to numb.
In my mouth there are three small poxes just inside the lips I feels pain when I take food or water. Suggest me thanks.
I am too slim, even I don't work too much. Also I eat balanced diet. But I don't exercise daily. Stamina is good.
The food you eat plays an important role in your gastrointestinal health. Some foods can be difficult to digest and lead to bloating (learn more about Foods That Bloat Your Belly) and heartburn while others increase the healthy bacteria in your gut and make digestion easier.
Here are ten things you should include in your diet for a healthy digestive system:
- Bananas: Bananas help regulate bowel movements and help bind food waste together thus helping with irritable bowel syndrome and diarrhea. They also help restore the electrolyte and potassium balance in the stomach.
- Oats: Oats are rich in fiber and low in calories. It is also a rich source of phosphorus, vitamin E and Zinc. Oats helps with the proper functioning of the digestive system and the extraction of waste.
- Curd: Curd rice is the most well known home remedy for an upset stomach. Curd is a rich source of probiotics that helps restore the balance of healthy gut bacteria and eases digestion.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil is an excellent substitute for normal cooking oil or butter. Coconut oil has antimicrobial properties and fatty acids that ease the digestive system and boost immunity and energy levels.
- Lentils: Lentils are rich in prebiotics and fiber. These prebiotics promote the growth of healthy gut bacteria and prevent harmful bacteria from causing stomach infections.
- Ginger: Herbs and spices are very helpful with digestion. Amongst these, ginger is foremost. It can be used to treat a number of stomach infections such as bloating, nausea and diarrhea. Ginger also helps speed up the movement of food from the stomach to the intestines.
- Vegetables: Vegetables are rich in fiber and probiotics. While beetroots help relieve constipation, sweet potatoes help treat ulcers and bowel problems. Other vegetables that aid digestion include cucumbers, tomatoes and carrots.
- Brown rice: A certain amount of carbohydrates are essential for a well balanced diet. Brown rice has a high calorific value but is less fattening. Brown rice helps food move smoothly through the digestive system and hence promotes regularity.
- Peppermint: Peppermint helps ease indigestion and symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome. Peppermint can be had on its own as a flavoring agent in salads and on fruits or taken as a supplement.
- Water: Water is crucial to healthy digestion. It helps smooth the movement of food through the digestive system and out of the bowels. Inadequate water is one of the most common causes of constipation. Ideally, you should have a minimum of 8 to 10 glasses of water a day.