Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sahundra
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SahundraYour feedback matters!
How to sleep on bed. Left or right or straight. I habituated to sleep in straight position. I am not fresh in morning. If I am sleeping in side position I am not getting sleep. I have sperm out during bed times also a problem.
I'm 20 years old male. And the last two days I have blood bleeding during passing motion in toilet. I need what is the reason that happened. If it is several problem give some suggestion plz.
Hello sir, I am patient of chronic calcific pancreatitis and also type 2 diabetes mellitus .I am a student live in now hostel, so I studied over night, and finally sleep at 6 am. I am face some difficulties lack of sleepiness now. Just want to say I'm suffering from insomnia .I am sleeping during the day and remaining active at night. Therefore I'm unable to complete my day work. Feeling tiredness, headache etc. I try to sleep in regular time but I can't .Please give me some tips or medicine.
Some insects have bitten my daughter arms near elbow, she is 5 years old and having very small 1 mm size round rash type is visible .It Does not have any itching. Pls tell me any cure.
Hi Dr, My dad is 60+ and his voice became low and no clarity when he speaks. He speak a lot in a day to manage his business. He is staying in cold area that is hill station. He used to get cold and spit often. Is there any ways that I can help my dad to get a better and clear voice. Any natural remedies?
There are innumerable explanations as to why couples in long-term relationships find themselves in situations when either one of the partner’s starts avoiding sex for a reason the other cannot comprehend.
The explanation for your partner’s behaviour may be due to an underlying medical issue or various emotional or psychological factors. Following are a few reasons why your partner does not want to have sex anymore:
1. Physical factors: Your partner might be experiencing a loss of libido due to physical ailments, particularly ones pertaining to the endocrine and circulatory systems. Disorders such as diabetes, hypothyroidism, heart complications to name a few, affect the hormone levels in the body, which leads to the lack of sexual drive.
2. Psychological factors: Many mental and emotional factors also affect libido in both men and women. Stress and depression which often cause sleep deprivation, are two of the biggest causes of unwillingness to have sex. Talk to your partner about what the root of the problem is and ascertain what is creating stress and triggering depression. Communication and counselling are the main ways of dealing with such a situation.
3. Excessive masturbation: If a person watches too much pornography and consequently indulges in masturbation frequently, sexual function is automatically lowered when it comes to performing during intercourse. If your partner masturbates too much, simply ask that the practice be put an end to.
4. Lack of affection: When there is a lack of warmth and affection between partners, the desire to engage in sexual intercourse is automatically diminished. Communicate with your companion to determine ways in which you can rekindle love and passion in the relationship.
5. Addiction to narcotics: If your partner has developed an addiction to certain narcotics, such as nicotine, morphine and various anti-depressants, that are known to reduce sexual drive, it could be the reason for not wanting to have sex.
The reasons for developing an aversion to sex are often extremely subjective and complex. Open and honest communications between partners may unravel the problem but in many cases, therapy and medical assistance provides the solution. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
I am having erection problem .I don't get enough amount of erection which I use to get before. I am loosing my sexual strength please help me out.
My husband complains of fatigue every evening. His work involves lot of traveling. Please suggest a good multi vitamin supplement which he can take daily without any side effects.
Every man knows that penis skin is quite sensitive. It has to be in order to provide the vivid sensations a guy feels when he's engaged in sensual activity of any kind. That's one of the reasons why a guy will always pay good attention to proper penis care - to keep the health of his penis skin top-notch.
But over time, penis sensation seems to become a little dulled. Things that once brought a man to the heights of ecstasy now just don't have that same "zing" he's used to feeling. What causes this loss of penis sensitivity, and what can a man do about it?
The good news is that there's quite a bit he can do!
Why a loss of penis sensation?
Penis sensation dissipates for many reasons, some of which are simply unavoidable. For instance, as a man ages, his skin naturally changes. Over time, little irritations build up and make the skin former a thicker layer. A good way to think of it is to consider a man who works with his hands. Eventually, his hands will become thicker and calloused as a result of all the work he does with them.
And so it is with penis skin, which becomes a little tougher with every irritation is suffers. After several years, the result is a little less penis sensation to enjoy when it's time to get busy.
There can be other reasons, too. Some medical conditions, such as diabetes, bring with it a lack of sensation due to changes in the nerves in the skin. Alcohol and tobacco use can eventually damage the nerves as well, making it tougher for a man to feel what he should. Poor blood circulation from too-tight clothing, obesity and some sports certainly doesn't help. Even excessive masturbation can eventually cause a problem for sensitive penis skin, as it can lead to certain areas being a little 'dulled' to sensation.
Recovering lost penis sensitivity
Fortunately, there are some things a man can do to help restore the penis sensation he has lost. Here are a few sure-fire methods a guy can try:
1. Change up masturbation. Sometimes a man gets accustomed to masturbating a certain way, and that leads to certain areas of the penis that need extra stimulation. Over time, this can make it tough for him to truly enjoy the touch of a partner, as what really gets him going, so to speak, is the same routine over and over. Break free of that routine by taking a break from masturbation and spending time with a partner instead. This can help train the penis to enjoy different sensations.
2. Avoid irritations. A guy can help heal the tougher penis skin by doing things a little differently. For instance, if he is accustomed to going commando and letting his penis rub against the rough trouser material, he can switch to wearing very soft boxers or briefs. If he's used to masturbating without lube, he can start to incorporate lube into his routine to give the sensitive penis skin a break.
3. Cut out bad habits. A guy who indulges in alcohol and smoking a bit too much might find that he's losing penis sensation. Letting go of those habits can help the penis skin recover and restore some of that lost sensitivity.
4. Reverse medical conditions. Some medical conditions, such as diabetes, can actually be reversed if a man catches them fast enough. Type 2 diabetes can often be managed with proper diet, exercise and the addition of certain medications. By getting blood sugars under control, a man might notice his sensation is coming back. This is also true for other medical conditions that can be managed well.
5. Use a strong penis health crème. The use of a specially formulated penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can go a long way toward restoring sensation. Shea butter and vitamin E can help keep skin supple, while L-carnitine protects against peripheral nerve damage that can lead to lowered penis sensation.