Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. SahitaYour feedback matters!
My wife is pregnant, 27 weeks running. Since last one week, she is having episodes of elevated heart rate and slight difficultly to breathe. Is this normal or should we consult a gynae?
Hello doctor! I want to knw .wht is the correct tym and position to get pregnant? Also tell me. That is there any chance to get pregnant during menstrual cycle?
I am 19. I had unprotected sex on the 12th of April. I took an ipill the next day. On the 21st of April I got periods. But it hardly lasted two days and wasn't enough bleeding. Now it's 21st of May and I still haven't got my period. I'm having stomach aches and gas. Please help.
Women who works long hours of work or regularly lift heavy items at work may have difficulty conceiving. Working more than 40 hours a week delayed pregnancy by 20 percent compared to working between 21 and 40 hours a week moving or lifting more than 9 kilos several times a week delayed pregnancy by about 50 percent compared to not lifting heavy objects
I am a 27 yrs old female, have backache for more than a year. D3up sachets didn't give any good results. Tried doing yoga also but still backache persist. I was diagnoised with pcos on 2010 and took medicines for 3 years. The precibed medicine was krimson35. Need a solution for my backache and also for pcos. My height is 5'2 and weight is 67kgs.
Hello Sir/Maam, I'm Binaka Saha, F23, was suffering from irregular menstrual cycles for 2 months, consulted to a gynaecologist for this, as per her prescription, I had taken MEPRATE Tab 10piece and after that, my period started from yesterday but after this, it was very painful. And also as per her prescription, I had tasted my USG lower abandon and the report is as below - Right ovary is large in size, Left ovary is normal in size, Multiple tiny cysts are noted at periphery of both ovaries, stroma are hyperechoic. Right Overy measures= 4. 3*1. 5 cm. Left Ovary measures= 3.0*1. 6 cm. And I want to get rid from the cyst as soon as possible, please help.
Hi, When my wife takes Iron & Folic acid tablet then she feels pain in the breast & the lower part of the breast so much. Please advise us now she is in 2nd trimester. Regards, Ajay.
My wife has not got in period since 2 month. I have checked pregnancy test two time. It resulted negative. Is there any problem?
I am doing sex with my girlfriend without Condom how many percentage she gott pregnant if her periods time is finish before 2 days. I think she is okk but she questions me?
I am 32 years old female, I am having knee pain and leg pain after my delivery please suggest me what to do?
I am 22 years old and having PCOS. My doctor asked me to take meprate 3 times daily for continuous 3 days and start dronis 30 from the first day when my period comes. I started dronis on first day of my period, I am having a constant bleeding for 15 days now. I have mistakenly skipped it on 8 and 9th day and the flow got heavier after that. I beld after 9th day like I have a heavy period started. Today is my 15th day n m still bleeding a lil heavily and have cramps also. Please help.
I want to conceive my periods are fluctuating my last period was on 26th July what is perfect time for conceiving baby ?
Are you experiencing reduced libido along with intense dryness in your genitals? Loss of libido is a tough thing to cope with in women. In spite of having a great sex life, your vaginal area can become nonresponsive because of several reasons. You might not even know what is happening and the reasons which are causing the condition. These conditions are common in the menopause stage in women.
Reasons for decreased libido and vaginal dryness:
1. Several changes occur in a woman’s body during the menopause stage. The sex hormones, which include estrogen and progesterone start decreasing. This may lower your libido, cause vaginal dryness and affect your sex life to a great extent.
2. Testosterone is the sex hormone which turns you on or gets you into the mood for having sex. When the production of this hormone is insufficient, the urge for having sex gets affected and reaching an orgasm gets even harder.
3. The decrease in estrogen production causes several physical changes in a woman. The blood circulation to your sexual organs gets reduced, making you less sensitive to any kind of sexual stimulation. It also leads to vaginal dryness. The walls of the vagina also become thin due to which penetration may get painful.
Remedies for decreased libido
1. You should start practicing breathing exercises and do meditation for at least thirty minutes every day. This will enable you to eliminate stress, which is a primary trigger for decreased libido.
2. For balancing the estrogen levels, you should consume phytoestrogenic tea and supplements. Some important herbs which you should take include black cohosh, red clover and dong quai.
3. You should also consume aphrodisiac food items. Garlic is such a food item, which contains allicin and increases the blood flow to the vagina. Dark chocolate can also be taken.
Remedies for vaginal dryness
Several conventional vaginal lubricants may lead to irritation, infection and dryness of the vagina.
1. You should always use a natural lubricant, which is not associated with side effects and works effectively. Natural lubricants such as tea tree oil, coconut oil and vitamin E based oils provide effective vaginal lubrication. They also moisturize and repair the vagina.
2. You must keep fit and active. Regular cardio or yoga sessions will help with enhanced blood flow to your sexual organs, making you feel wet.
3. You should drink plenty of water and always stay hydrated in order to prevent dryness in the vagina.
Most importantly, it is a good idea to continue having sex. If you shy away and do not make any effort, the problem of decrease in libido will continue. Therefore, sex is the best way of encouraging your body. Proper communication with your partner is also necessary. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.