Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sahani
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SahaniYour feedback matters!
Hello Sir, Greeting of the day Doctor, Meri wife ka abortion hua h 3.5 months pregnancy k bad or doctor n kha h ki apke baby k 1.5 month k bad growth nhi hui h or ab miscarriage ho gya h. Doctor m y puchna chahta hu k baby k ingrowth hone ka kya karan ho sakta h or ab next baby k lye muje kitne gap krna hoga kya es abortion ka next baby pr koi asar to nhi padega. Please suggest me doctor.
Laparoscopic surgery is also known as minimally invasive surgery. It leads to a lesser amount of pain after the surgery, and therefore requires less medication also. It reduces the possibility of hemorrhage, thereby, lowering the possibility of requiring blood transfusion. The smaller length and depth of the incision also means that the patient recovers from the surgery faster than usual. There is also a lesser chance of contracting infections because a larger number of organs remain unexposed and therefore uncontaminated. Laparoscopic surgeries also cause smaller, lighter scars once the surgery wound heals completely.
However, as with any surgery, complications may occur during the course of laparoscopic surgery.
- Wound infection: Even though laparoscopic surgery is minimally invasive and the possibility of contracting infections is considerably less, the wound is capable of getting infected. Hence, it is essential to maintain the cleanliness and hygiene recommendations provided by the concerned medical staff. It is also assumed that the surgeons would prevent this possibility by maintaining strict protocols regarding this issue on their part.
- Bruising: After surgery, depending on the type and duration of the procedure, the patient is always advised to follow certain restrictions regarding mobility and restriction of normal day to day functioning. These rules must be followed in order to prevent the possibility of bruising after a laparoscopic surgery.
- Hematoma formation: A hematoma is an accumulation of blood outside the blood vessel. This is not normal at all and requires urgent inspection and treatment. This is a relatively common complication that happens after a laparoscopic surgical procedure. Precautions are taken by surgeons to avoid this but it may still occur. It needs to be diagnosed early, and then the bleeding vessel needs to be emobilized selectively in order to reduce any further complication of this type.
- Anesthesia related complications: To prevent anesthesia related complications during laparoscopic surgery, it is essential that procedures related to the airways, ventilation, analgesia, antimetics are followed in the preoperative state.
- Injury: Any injury that may be inflicted on the blood vessels present in the walls of the abdomen or on the sidewall in the pelvic region, as well as injuries in the bowel area and the urinary tract. Proper protocol must be followed by the doctor to avoid such complications as much as possible. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general surgeon.
Hi, I had unprotected sex last to last sunday i.e. 19th November, it was the last day of my menstruation, then I had sex last Sunday, i.e. 26th November, and I experienced some blackish blood discharge today, (30th November). I don't have any other weird noticeable changes, what should I do? Can this possibly be pregnancy?
Now a days students from all over india started complaining of poor concentration and poor memory problem, anger outburst.
There are many reasons for above mentioned complaints.
First thing that affect your study is atmosphere, plan your study room according to your need.
Second is any relationship issues with your friends, family and others.
Third one is use of gadgets in between study. One can set daily limit for gadget use.
Fourth one is underlying psychological issues such as low mood, any stressor, repetitive thoughts or images, fearfulness, sleep problems.
Fifth one is not interested in study at all from the beginning so one should have proper interest in study. Interest in study can be evoked by your life's long term goals.
These are only few specific problem. There may be other reason also according to individual life.