Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Sahani
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SahaniYour feedback matters!
He is going to leaving together with her girlfriend past from some days so he want to know about how check her grifriend is virgin or not please suggest him.
Actually I am boy! And I have girlfriend I put my finger into her vagina on 6th january night at around 11: 00 pm She suddenly got pain and I stopped! on 7th january morning her vagina was bleeding! I am worried! Will she get pregnant? I not touched my soft part of the penis before putting my finger into her vagina! Why she was bleeding? Was that due to my nails which was slightly longer? Please help me out of the situation! is there any chances of pregnancy? How to stop this?
Last menses starting on 5th April and ending on 9th April (for 4 days) with normal flow not associated with pain. Had an ipill on 12th of April. Today, on 20th April, in the morning spotting was observed, and it's continuing bleeding in the afternoon. It was also associated with pain (cramp) in the lower abdomen for few hours today morning, and I had zerodol for the pain in back which radiates to right thigh Please advice.
The lungs are highly prone to chronic problems. Be it asthma, bronchitis or COPD, these problems require chronic treatment and the patient is always on alert. Homeopathy believes that these are just symptoms of an underlying, deep-rooted cause and addressing the root cause can help in complete cure of symptoms. By working on the underlying problem, homeopathy attempts to:
- Prevent further damage to the organs; so disease progression is arrested
- Reduce dependency on steroids and bronchodilators, which is very common among most people with chronic respiratory disorders
- Natural and holistic treatment with minimal side effects
It is to be noted that different clinical presentations are treated with different compounds, and there are more than 25 compounds that can be used in people with chronic respiratory disorders. The doctor would choose the right compound depending on the presenting symptoms. Some of the commonly used compounds are listed below:
- Bryonia: In people with dry hacking cough and rusty sputum, this is useful. The symptoms are aggravated by any sort of motion and warm temperatures.
- Rumex: In people with dry/stringy cough, which is increased in cold temperatures and by talking, this medicine proves useful.
- Kali Bichromicum: Where the patient has yellow, sticky mucous which is worse in the morning, this compound is effective.
- Aconite: It is very useful in treating bronchitis, where there is frequent sneezing, restlessness, coryza-like symptoms or excessive perspiration. Its uniqueness is that it prevents development of a full-fledged bronchitis.
- Belladonna: This is useful in patients with bronchitis who have violent fever and distressing cough that is worse with lying down and at night. The coughing spells are dry and short with irregular breathing. There is also fullness in the chest with no pain, though children might cry with this fullness. There is increased drowsiness where patients sometimes doze off into a semiconscious state.
- Sulphur: It is very useful in people with chronic bronchitis, where the patient has significant rales (sounds due to air movement within the bronchi). This is accompanied by mucous that is thick and can contain pus. The patient could also suffer from bouts of suffocation.
- Bacillinum: It is widely used in people who tend to catch cold easily. The mucous membranes are highly irritated and the patient feels very congested.
Other useful compounds include Phosphorus, Mercurius, Antimonium tartaricum, Rumex, Puslatilla, Ipea, Chelidonium and Sulphur. As noted, with homeopathic compounds, the right compound is determined by multiple factors including the stage at which the infection is at the time of presentation, nature of the cough, type of mucus, aggravating or relieving factors, presence of a cold, overall health status, habits, etc. The doctor will identify the right compound for you after checking these, so you are advised not to self medicate.