Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. SahaniYour feedback matters!
i am female age 36 yrs. I had my second baby on June 6,2016. Unfortunately the baby died at the age of 6 months. I had cesarean baby and ligation was done to my tubes. Now I want to conceive again. How long I shud wait and wat are the right process to get pregnant again as naturally it can't happen.
I am 31 years unmarried girl. I have listened that having baby after 30 years can be risky for body and baby too. Should I go for harmonal checkup?
Recurrent abortion My wife pregnant 24 week. Imp 15 sep2015. While pass urine a sharp pain through vagina to upper abdomen for few minutes. Duphaston 10mg twice a day Ecosprin once Safe start twice Above medicine is going on since conceiving Pls tell me why is pen in whole abdomen every time.
But doc I did have mutual masturbation on 26th of aug nd my period was due on 29th aug. Generally I delay a week each month but this time I was soo much stressed since aug first week and from 26th of aug onwards I was so scared if I would conceive due to mutual masturbation .I was sooo depressed and my periods didn't occur till date. I took 2 hpt one on 7th sep and the other on 15th sep both were negative so I got even more stressed that I didn't get my period. Can I be pregnant?
Hi, main 43 ki hu meri date 2 september ko aaye muze next month 22 se 27 date tak periods chahiye. Meri periods 2 s e3 din tak rahti hai kya aap muze iske bare mai upaay bata sakte hai.
2. Took balanced diet.
3. Avoid fast foods.
4. Increase liquid intake.
5. Eat seasonal products.
6. Check personal cleaniness.
Hi, Me and my husband were just fooling around n performed oral o each other he didn't penetrated inside me just fingered on 7th march n my period should come by 8th march as last month I got it on 12 feb n to be double sure I ate ipill after 55 hours of the act ie yesterday evening. Still today i. E 10 I didn't got my periods. What can be the reason can this delay be because of pill if yes then by what day will I get my periods? Please help m worried! Thank you.
I just let my tip of the penis into my gf's vagina for like 5 sec! First we had Anal sex with coconut oil as lubricant and then this happened. We're just 16 years old. Will she be pregnant? PS. Only the tip of the penis. I didn't ejaculate or something.
Dear Doctors Help me for this question In a month how many time we'll take the unwanted 72 medicine [ Emergency Contraceptive Pills ]? If we take that medicine 2 times in a month against unprotected sex, Then I want to know about the future pregnancy or female health, it will be hurt or not? Please help me soon as possible.
The menstrual cycle is a natural part of a woman’s life. Most of the times, it has been seen that women have periods that have a standard or perfect timing. However, some women may have extremely unpredictable or irregular periods. There are numerous reasons that can cause these irregular periods. In such cases, there are some that are more serious than the others.
At the point when a woman stops getting her period, it is called amenorrhea. It is a strong sign that something is not right. Primary amenorrhea is the point at which a teenager never got her period in the first place during adolescence. Secondary amenorrhea on the other hand, is when a woman has had her period in the past, yet stops getting her monthly period for at least three months.
Irregular periods, missed periods, or exceptionally painful and serious PMS (post menstrual syndrome) symptoms are an indication that the levels of one or more hormones are either missing or are too high. Whether it is a basic health condition, constant stress levels, a bad eating routine, an excess of exercise or less body weight, frequently missed periods is not something that should be ignored, especially when you are sure that you are not pregnant.
- In case your irregular periods are consistent, you need to be assessed for PCOS. PCOS or polycystic ovary syndrome influences up to 10 percent of the women who are in their conceiving age. Apart from causing infertility, PCOS can expand the danger of diabetes and many heart diseases.
- You need to likewise be screened for thyroid problems and other diseases and conditions that might be connected to irregular periods. For example, an overactive or an underactive thyroid can aggravate ovulation, which may cause a lot of hormone imbalance in your body.
- An irregular cycle can also make it more difficult to get pregnant naturally, particularly in case you are not ovulating each month. Your specialist can run tests to check whether you are ovulating. Women with sporadic periods who are attempting to have a child are at times prescribed fertility medications to improve ovulation.
- Women with irregular menstrual cycles may have a double danger of ovarian cancer as compared to the women who have standard month-to-month period cycles.
- Untimely ovarian failure (otherwise called untimely menopause) is the point at which a woman’s ovaries quit working before she turns 40, making her stop ovulating.
- Irregular periods can result in a thick coating of the uterus, which can be a hazard for creating uterine cancer.
- Irregular periods that are very heavy can result in issues like a low blood count, weakness or anemia.
Hence, if you feel your periods might not be regular and are causing you a lot of problems along with being untimely, you need to consult a gynaecologist immediately.