Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. SaedYour feedback matters!
Good after noon sir, my friend suffer with melasma disease, it starts at bridge of the nose head and day by day it spread on the nose, he was already consulted skin specialists but he was not founded any result, he already used medicines like hhlite, tintin and betnovate but no result so please suggest one good medicine to him, thank you sir.
Hey doctor I want to know the symptoms of mumps? What are the precautions to be taken? Would be great if you help me out. Please do it fast.
What m I do for my seen pimpul marks how to remove it help for seen mark remove and suggest for this and do me a good suggestion bjjojbb jiufvj.
Hi doctors before 20 days I have an accident so many abbrations on my face after recovery many black shades on face so please how to treat these. The abbrations are new .can I use soframycin. Mederma.and any other treatment creams or only natural aloevera jel what is the best at this time.
I am 27 years old . I have been suffering for severe hairfall for past three years. Now there are very few hair left on the crown area. Also when I do not use shampoo for even two days, dandruff flakes (black in colour) appear on the scalp, resulting itching, redness etc. I want to know if there is any way to regrow my hair (prefer non surgical ).
I have black spots under my eyes and even private areas. I used all the creams but still there is no positive result. Please tell me how to get rod of them.
Most women love the idea of having healthy and silky skin that feels smooth to touch. However, due to a certain reasons, some women can have excessive, unwanted hair on their chest, hands and face. The pattern is similar to what is seen in men. This can be a major psychological problem. Read on to know more about some of the common reasons for this and how it can be managed:
Common causes behind it
Hair pattern is largely determined by genetic makeup and hirsutism is often caused by genes, hormones, or medication which is another main cause is the excessive amount of testosterone in women. Conditions like obesity, polycystic ovaries disease, ovarian tumours, adrenal tumours, Cushing’s syndrome and drugs like Danazol can cause excessive androgen hormones. Women with this condition may also have a deep voice, huge breasts, enlarged clitoris, severe acne and may also suffer from hair loss. These symptoms are collectively referred to as virilisation.
Ways to control hirsutism
The treatment is aimed at removing the unwanted hair and treating the underlying cause. A combination of medications and procedures can help in removing the excessive hair.
- Weight loss: Reducing weight makes the body produce less of the male hormone, and so hirsutism is controlled.
- Female hormone replacement: Birth control pills are a good choice for women who do not want to get pregnant. They control the androgen hormone production and reduce hair growth and other characteristics.
- Anti-androgens: Spironolactone is an anti-androgen which counters the effect of testosterone; however, these have side effects and self-medication is not advisable.
- Topical creams: The face is the major area of concern and so creams like eflornithine are useful to control hair growth on the face.
Depending on the patient’s severity of the problem and expectations, the following procedural options are available. While some of these can be done at home, others might require a visit to a doctor.
- Shaving: To be done repeated as and when the growth occurs.
- Tweezing: Isolated strands of hair can be removed with a tweezer.
- Waxing: This is useful in removing hair from large areas (chest, hands, etc.)
- Bleaching creams or lotions: The hair stays in place but is lightened in colour to give it a camouflaged appearance.
- Depilatory creams, lotions, or gels: These break down the hair follicles and prevent hair growth.
- Electrolysis: A small amount of electric current is applied to the hair follicle to destroy it, thereby controlling hair growth.
- Laser hair treatment: A small beam of highly concentrated light is applied to the affected area to damage the hair follicles and control hair growth.
Hirsutism is definitely not desirable, but there are definitely ways to manage the problems and get back to having a smooth, silky skin.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Sir, I have problems of dark circle how to reduce them? Further this problem can lead to myopia or hypertension headache.
Hello Sir/madam I have skin problem. I want to know about fungal infection & it's treatment, because I have counseled the doctor's but it can not get treated well. The doctor gives medicine and cream on the skin problem. When the treatment taken then it goes for short period. So I want to know what can I do for this problem.
Hello doctors actually I have some skin infection some doctor gave suggestion to take cp Candiforce 200 mg two weeks, I have bought, this tablet want to use weekly once or daily one. Can I take daily once or weekly once tell me please.
I m 20 years old girl with a normal skin tone but since last two years Have developed dark lips n doctor diagnosed hyper pigmentation and frequent pimples do occur Plz suggest me am pocket friendly treatment Also please avoid Ayurveda treatments because these r quite time consuming.
I am a 24 year old girl from jamshedpur I want to get fair I had tried many things but not getting proper result. Please suggest what to do ?
I am losing my hair. I have a lot of dandruff. Very weak hair nd damaged hair. And my fat is increasing alot tell me the solution please. And I have pimples on my face too dark spots.
My son 8 years old is having small white patches around his ankle area doctor said he is having hypopigmentation maculus I am very much worried about this condition please suggest how to prevent it further.
Hi my self suffering from dark circles under eyes Please help with no side effects medicine or tips.
I have exams so no much sleep but no much tension also. But still my hair is falling a lot. Maybe a phase where hair falls. But my face had become too dull although I started eating healthy food. At night everyday I used to apply coconut oil to face. Thn I reduce to thrice or twice a week. What to do with my dry face . Dono suddenly face is dry and dull. I have normal skin.
I have black spot as well as on my cheek. So what can I do. Plzz tell. And I want to decrease my breasts tell me what can I do?
I am 21 years old (MALE). My face becomes oily with in 15 min. After face wash. So please give me some tips to avoid oily face.
Let's understand how these tiny-mighty seeds help the body and why you must adopt it instantly.
1) High nutritional content - Flaxseeds are energy pumps and a very rich source of dietary fiber, protein, calcium, magnesium, potassium, carbs, iron, phosphorus, zinc, good fats, omega 3 fatty acids, vitamin B1 and you name it! It packs so much of nutrition that your body needs.
2) For Assured Weight Loss - Flaxseeds are famous for this! The seeds are full of healthy fats and fibers, they will keep your stomach full for a longer time. This lowers in-take of calories, thus resulting in weight loss. Also flaxseeds expand when ingested, so you can take it 30 minutes prior to your meals or add a couple of teaspoons to your salads, smoothies, oats etc.
3) For Healthy Skin and Hair - A habit of 1 to 2 tbsp of flaxseeds will keep your hair and skin shining with life. The omega-3 fatty acids benefit the hair and skin by providing them the desired fats.
4) Choice for Gluten Free Diet - Flax seeds are a great choice for the people who are gluten-sensitive or have Celiac disease. The seeds are anti-inflammatory and can be replaced by other inflammation causing grains.
5) Boon For Women and Elderly - Flax seeds help menstruating women by ensuring regularity in cycle. The seeds are also known to fight breast, prostate, ovarian and colon cancer. With it high soluble and insoluble fiber content, it enhances digestive health. Flax seeds can also reduce cholesterol levels.
If you have any further questions, click on consult privately to ask me.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.