Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Sadhna ShinghalYour feedback matters!
Can home pregnancy test gives accurate result at 10 weeks? Negative result at 4,5,6,7,8 weeks. Last intercourse was on 14thjuly when was in pills. And withdrawal bleed from 1-6 aug. Normal bleed with cramps. Stopped taking the pill from aug. Period was due on sept 1.today is 7 abd it still did not occur. No symptoms except gas and bloating and from yesterday there was sore breast. Can I still be pregnant even if I did not have any intercourse after my last bleed. M acting like a paranoid coz it is said you may have some sort of bleeding and still be pregnant. Will I need to do serum beta hcg test? Or a home pregnancy test at this point will give accurate result?
Hi doctor im 22 year old unmarried girl. My problem is very personal thats why I ask here. Inside my vagina there is a black mole, and now it seems bigger than before. Im little bit worried about this. Sometimes its colour also changed. And sometimes that part feels very hard. I can not tell you this to my parents also. Wats the reason behind this. I hope you understood my problem. Really im worried. How can I consult a doctor. I dnt want to show my personal part . Really worried pls help.
Hey, im a 27 years old unmarried guy. I had an intercourse with an unknown female day before yesterday and the condom broke. I am afraid that I might have been affected by STD. No symptoms as of yet. I ve contacted a doc within 8 hrs and got duovir and eff-600 tablets to be taken for month. But could you please help me understand about this. I wanna know what is the possibility of developing HIV virus or any deadly virus. Is there any test I should take to know if I have any STD/STI? What are the tests and when should I take?
I am a working woman and I have completed 4 months of pregnancy. Its my first pregnancy and my weight is 48 kg, age 28 years. As I am a working woman, and long hours duty, lot of office work stress nd now its very difficult for me to balance both office and home. Due to travelling and work stress, I feel so much tiredness and do not have so much time to care myself. What should I do and to take care of myself in these days. What should be the right diet chart for me to be healthy. Kindly suggest.
Dear Doc Hi m 70 born hv pcos operated once cn I conceive a healthy baby as of nw m single nvr married nvr been physical so is it k to gt marry n conceive a baby hv thyroid bp, b12 def rgds.
I am 36 yrs old woman I didn't have my periods from last April nowadays my belly is becoming too big and my body weight is upto 65 kgs. What I must do to get regular periods and reduce my body size &weight. Please help me.
I and my boyfriend had genital contact 2 months back and he ejaculated on my panty and I had light periods the next months and this month I did not have periods. I had a usg 3 months back and it showed a liquid or fluid cyst? So are there chances of being pregnant. please help.
Semen analysis is the below test normal? With this result can make pregnancy. If not how much should be there.. please give me rply Abstinence: 3days Collection: L. C mast/ci/cc Times of collection: 11: 45AM Time of examination: 12: 15AM Liquification: 30 mints Volume: 1.0ml Colour: gray Ph: alkaline Viscosity: normal Concentration. 12mills Motility Motile: 70% Progressive: 50% progressively (0-4: 2, 3 Morphology: 30%abnormal form seen (%of normal: 70% Vitality: 60% W. B. C: 2-3/hpf.
High blood pressure is a condition in which the pressure of the blood against the artery wall is high enough to cause health problems, including heart disease. No symptoms may be noticed in a person for years but the damage to the blood vessels and to your heart continues. High blood pressure can have an impact on your sex life. Although sexual activity does not lead to any possible threats to your health but high blood pressure can affect the pleasure you would have otherwise derived from sex.
High blood pressure leads to the wearing out of the lining of blood vessels and causes arteries to narrow and harden that decreases the blood flow. This results in decreased blood flow to the penis. In case of some men, this decreased blood flow makes it difficult for them to achieve and maintain an erection. This problem is called erectile dysfunction.
High blood pressure may also interfere with ejaculation and be a cause for low libido. The medications that are prescribed for treating high blood pressure may lead to this condition.
Just as in the case of men, high blood pressure results in the decreased flow of blood to the vagina in case of women. This may cause problems like low libido, vaginal dryness, or complexities in achieving orgasm. Sexual dysfunction in women results in stress, anxiety and even relationship issues.
Flax seeds are one of the world’s oldest super foods. They can improve your skin and hair health, keep your heart healthy, fight cancer, lower cholesterol and help you lose weight. Yet, they hardly look impressive. Small and brown with no smell, nobody can guess that they are such reservoirs of nutrients invaluable for our health and well-being.
- Flax seeds are the richest sources of plant-based omega-3 fatty acids in the world!
- They are the number one source of lignans in our diets.
- They are also storehouses of minerals like manganese, magnesium as well as fibre, protein and vitamin B1.
Health benefits of flax seeds
- Heart healthy: Omega-3 essential fatty acids are known as 'good' fats that have been shown to have a number of heart healthy effects. Flax seeds can naturally reduce cholesterol levels. This happens because the high fibre content in flax traps cholesterol in the digestive tract so it doesn’t get absorbed. They also prevent hardening of arteries due to deposition of plaque and treat heart arrhythmias.
- Super digestive aids: Fibre in flax seeds helps delay the passage of food through the GI tract. This increases nutrient absorption in the small intestine. Fibre also supports colon detoxification, fat loss and reduces sugar cravings.
- Natural hormones: Lignans are very important plant hormones as well as antioxidants. The lignans in flax have estrogenic properties. After menopause, estrogen levels in women drop to abysmal levels. Use of flax seeds can shore–up estrogen levels and provide protection for bones, heart and other organs. These provide benefits like anti-ageing, hormone balancing and health of body cells. Studies also show that flax can reduce hot flashes experienced during menopause by half. Lignans are also known for their anti-viral and antibacterial properties,
- Flaxseeds are Gluten-free: Most grains we consume are gluten rich like wheat. Flax, on the other hand, is low in gluten. This means that flax is anti- inflammatory and reduces inflammation in any part of our bodies. People suffering from celiac disease and auto-immune diseases can thus include flax in their diet without a problem.
- Most Magnesium-rich food in the world: Magnesium helps in keeping our muscles healthy and its deficiency is the biggest reason for sore muscles, fatigue and cramps.
- Cancer fighter extraordinaire: In animal studies, the plant Omega-3 fatty acid found in flaxseed, called ALA, has been shown to inhibit tumour incidence and growth. Flax seeds is also very effective against breast cancer.
Flaxseed is by no means a magic bullet against every disease known to man, but it comes close to being one. If you are thinking of reaping its benefits, use flax seeds as much possible and add them in your curries, soups, smoothies or just roast and eat to experience the flax miracle.