Lybrate.com has top trusted Orthopedists from across India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin SinghYour feedback matters!
1) Castor Oil - Castor oil is one of the best natural home remedies that is available at many medicine shop or grocery shops. Castor oil has anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties and can be used in various other problems too. For using castor oil in fracture, dip a clean cotton cloth in castor oil and wrap it around that particular bone, cover the cloth with duct tape and leave for one or two nights. It will strengthen your bones and help to remove fracture.
2) Kalonji Or Black Caraway Seed - Kalonji can do wonders in fractures. Its high medicinal properties and contents make it very useful in almost all of minor health problems including fracture of bones. Kalonji contains zinc, iron, phosphorus and many compounds along with antibiotic qualities. For using kalonji for fracture, take kalonji or black caraway seeds oil and massage that particular area of bones two times a day for 10-12 days. You will feel better after using it.
3) Turmeric - Turmeric is another wonderful gift of nature to the mankind that can be extensively useful in various problems like skin infections, in injuries, various mouth related problem and in fracture too. It has various wonderful medicinal qualities like anti oxidant, antiseptic and anti inflammatory. To use turmeric to heal fractures, drink turmeric with milk at least twice a day to recover quickly. Another old method is to make paste of turmeric and onion, make a poultice of this paste and put it on the affected part. You can also tie it with some plastic wraps for 1-2 days.
4) Tying With Wooden Piece - This is one of the methods that I myself have experienced. This looks simple but it is very effective, the only limitation is you can?t use it on every bone, it can only be applied on leg or hand. For using this method, take a small wooden piece and tie it with cotton cloth or plastic on the affected bone area for 10-12 hours.
5) Ice Pack - This method is also worth a try for bone fractures. It is very simple to use and can be very effective. For using put some eyes on a cotton cloth and apply slowly around the affected part for 5-10 mints, repeat this 4-5 times a day to see its effect.
Dear Dr. Good afternoon, I am 44 Years Old, My Name is Krishna Rao, weight is 91 Kgs. My wright leg knee pain last 2 months. And my foots are frequently swelling last one month, Please suggest.
I am 25 years I have a pain on my back bone I was accident in 2014 the pan is now so suggest me any medicine the pain was not regular when the pressure is.
My spinalcord always pain. I can not sit more than 10min. I want rest always all time for my back pain. sugest me some thing.
I am having lower back pain and tigh pains and slight body pains frequent and suddenly. And slight burning and uncomfortable near my anus. And mild stomach cramps frequently and headaches. And before two days I had a little clear white discharge from my nipples when squeezed and yesterday onwards I got a small lump begning under my arm pit and its having slight pain when pressing. Can you plzzz help me why I am having all these.
I have steel rode in my left leg from last 5 years and now I got little pain in my leg what can I do.
Hello, I'm Sanjib. I am 22 years old. And some time I feel pain on my knee. After running in morning. And feel back pain. So what do I do?
Hello my name is raj My age is 28 City Jalandhar My question is I am suffering from body pain And muscle pain I am working as farmer so please notify me.
I have left shoulder pain and hip pain for consecutively more than a week. Pl kindly help me for diagnose.
My mother has swelling in left leg, hip to heal after caner treatment of uterus. Please help me if any treatment.
I am 35 years old working as a physics teacher in a school. I have met with accident for last 6 years ago and my three bones of legs are fractured so, doctors of gandhi hospital has inserted three rods in my 2 thigh and one in right legh. Now I want the rods to be removed from my legs. So please tell me whether can I have a surgery to remove rods or else let the rods to be in the legs, but am getting pain at the point of screw inserted not at the fracture. Can you please suggest me what I should do. Is any harm in future. And when I should rods to remove? please guide me in right way so as to get red of the problem.
I have in back problem, when I am setting or lifting heavy things. What I do for leave this problem?
I have a knee pain since 1 month what to do I think so my cartilage has been damaged what to do now.
I haven't been able to sleep since 1 week and I am having a severe headache and neck pain so much, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me! sir.
Sir when I wake up in the morning I feel pain in back side of chest since 3 days. Also have mild discomfort in the entire left chest. L did some breathing exercise anulom vilom pranyam at very speed in the evening before the pain start. I had already taken pain killer injection from a medicine store but still pen persist. So please help me to get rid from this situation.
I feel continuous pain in calf muscles since last few days. Specially when I go to bed. What may be reason for that and what test may be done? I got checked HB which is 15-16.
Sciatica is a very common neuropathic pain that is caused by damage to the sciatic nerve, a large nerve that runs from the lower back region down the end of each leg. It is the largest single nerve in the body.
This condition affects around 4 out of 10 people at some point of their lives. The nature of the pain varies from a mild ache to a sharp stinging sensation and may cause feelings of numbness and extreme weakness.
Causes of Sciatica
The causes for the onset of Sciatica are numerous. Some of them are as follows:
- Slipped lumbar disc
- Muscle inflammation
- Internal bleeding
- Awkward sleeping position
- Uncomfortable footwear
- Spinal injury
How can physical therapy help?
There are many ways of treating Sciatica, such as medication, acupuncture and surgery, which can provide relief. The most common and easy treatment method however is physical therapy. A progressive and controlled exercise routine that is specifically tailored to the nature of the condition in consultation with a physical therapist acts as an effective remedy in treating the problem. It alleviates pain and also eliminates the chances of relapse.
Physical therapy exercises used to treat Sciatica are of many types. They are a combination of core strengthening, muscular stretching and aerobic conditioning routines, which aim at correcting the root of the problem.
The different types of exercises employed to treat Sciatica include the following:
- Strengthening exercises: These aim at strengthening the spinal column and the pelvic region, which includes the hips and buttocks. They help in making the muscles and ligaments in this region more robust and allow for improved flexibility and support.Lunges and squats are some of the examples.
- Stretching exercises: These provide pain relief through improved agility and flexibility. The most important aspect of these routines is stretching and exercising the hamstring. Hamstring, stretches, calf stretches and tricep stretches are a part of stretching exercises.
- Aerobic conditioning: These are cardiovascular exercises of low intensity, which provide pain relief through the release of endorphins and the facilitation of fluid and nutrient exchange. Examples of these are swimming and brisk walking.