Find numerous Physiotherapists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Physiotherapists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Back Pain Treatment
Treatment of Neck Pain
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Slip Disc
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Frozen Shoulder
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Buttock Pain
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Charcot-Marie-Tooth Disease
Treatment of Shoulder Injuries
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Sachin Samual (Pt)Your feedback matters!
I hv tingling sensation stretch in legs due to medicine r cinex taken when I had TB 3 years back. TB cured. Hav taken many vitamins but no result. Can it be sciatica. I hv referred some top spine specialists and my MRI of spine is absolutely normal. Pls reply.
A shoulder dislocation occurs when the bones of the upper arm snap out of your shoulder blade, generally after suffering a major injury. The joints of the shoulder are the most flexible body joints, thereby, making them more prone to dislocation. In most of the cases, a dislocated shoulder can be fixed within a few weeks’ time with the help of proper diagnosis. There is a high chance of suffering from dislocations over and over again. A dislocated shoulder, if not treated immediately, can lead to further complications such as damage to the blood vessels and nerve around the affected area or tearing of the associated muscles or ligaments.
What can cause a shoulder dislocation
You can experience a dislocation in your shoulder joints due to the following reasons:
- Shoulder dislocation can occur if you play any kind of contact sports such as football or hockey. You are more susceptible to a dislocated shoulder if the sports or physical activities you engage in regularly involve the risk of suffering from falls such as gymnastics or volleyball.
- A dislocated shoulder is a common occurrence if you have suffered a major motor vehicle accident that might have affected your shoulder.
- You can also suffer from a dislocated shoulder if you have survived a fall in the recent past such as tripping from a ladder or similar injuries.
Symptoms of a dislocated shoulder
You are suffering from a dislocated shoulder if you exhibit the following signs and symptoms:
- Abnormal enlargement of the affected area or bruising
- Severe pain around the shoulder area due to a recurrent muscle spasm in the shoulder joints
- Extreme pain while moving the joint
- A sense of numbness or a tingling sensation near the affected area, for example, in areas around the neck or the arm
- Visibly deformed shoulder joints
Treatment for shoulder dislocation
The treatment for shoulder dislocation depends on the severity of the injury. The following treatments can be implemented with suggestion from the doctors:
- If you had recurrent instances of dislocated shoulders, your doctor might suggest a surgery to remedy the damaged blood vessels and nerves around the area.
- Depending upon the intensity of the pain, the doctor might implement a general manoeuvre procedure to relocate your shoulder bones. After the procedure is conducted, you will feel your pain significantly reducing.
- Your doctor can also recommend you to wear a sling around your shoulder area to regulate the movement of the shoulder joints for the first few days to about 3 weeks, depending upon the intensity of the pain.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I have sever pain due to fracture of humerus and redness and swelling around the fracture please tell me what I do?
I am suffering from pain. From back to ankle a doctor told me that it can be sciatica pain. I wish to get relief from this as this is the beginning stage. Please help.
I am an football and recently I received an knee pain and even putting on support won't work whenever I put pressure on it like while shooting the pain becomes sharp and after a few minutes it decreases so can you suggest something that I can do.
My left leg heel backside is paining more everyday morning for 3 minutes when I get up from the bed. In a day while walking it pains but not much. Its paining from 8 months. I did blood test but everything is normal. Why its paining? Is it because of over weight? According to my height. How much weight I have to be? Any medicines do you prefer ?or any diet? If I have to consult doctor .which doctor I have to consult? Like bone specialist or vain specialist? Thank you.
I am 30-years-old male. When I sit my knees bend for a while and thereafter stand up and if I try to step it feels pain in my under knees portions only after two-three mild steps I could start walking normally. For the last six months or more I am feeling this difficulty what might be the problem and how it could be avoided?
My wife is 25 years old. She is suffering from back pain After x-ray it is found lumber spondylosis. What to do.
My left leg was paining most when I am using Indian toilet or using bike or when I am sitting down, when I am standing, my legs was paining lots, but after sometime my pain was disappear but little pain all the day, please suggest what happens to me or regular I am drinking chukandar juice, my urine was little red, what is the fault.
I am 63. Weight 63. Body slim. I have been playing Badminton regularly for last 31 years. Now my right elbow and right shoulder aches during night. I do yoga and morning walk also What is cure ?
Due to an accident in 2009 and plate was implanted. In last year in jan 2014 plate was removed by operation at ankle site. But some wound could not heal. Doctor say the problem of vericos vein he suggest me compression stocking at day time. Please guide me.
I am 35 years old and someday I am having backache in upper region and gradually it slows down. What could be the reason?
The lower back or the lumbar area is the region that lies right below the rib cage. Pain in the lower back is usually a result of persistent muscle spasms that make it a chronic pain. While many people suffer from this kind of pain at some point at the other, there are few who actually take up exercise as a long-term solution to deal with the pain. A proper exercise schedule and regular yoga can actually strengthen your lower back and help it support the spinal cord in a better manner. Also, most orthopedic specialists recommend constant movement to alleviate the painful symptoms of lower back pain. Do go through this list of exercises to find one that suits you.
- Partial Crunches: This one requires you to lie down, prop your knees up with your feet firmly on the ground and your hands behind your head. Now bring your body partially up and stop shy of doing a full on sit up. This will help in relaxing the muscles in the lower back, to a great extent.
- Hamstring Stretches: Get on your back and prop up one knee. Take a towel and loop it under the ball of your other foot. Now lift and hold as you press your foot into the towel, to gradually relieve some of that stress as it plays on your lower back.
- Ankle and heels: The classic ankle pump involves lying flat on your back and stretching your feet before you begin to move your ankles in an up and down motion. Repeat it ten times for each set. You can combine this exercise with the heel slide where you have bend and straighten your knee ten times each, in the same position as you lie flat on your back.
- Wall Squats: While actual squats can be painful if you are suffering from lower back pain, you can take the support of a nearby wall for squats that will work the muscles in a more soothing manner and give you a good workout at the same time.
Touching your toes, running on the treadmill, sit-ups and other forms of intense exercise that make the back work too hard should be avoided if you are suffering from lower back pain.
Ask for a private consultation today to learn more!