Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Saba SuranaYour feedback matters!
I had unprotected sex yesterday with my girlfriend and she is not getting her periods since 2 months. So is there any chance of getting pregnancy?
24 year old female. Pregnancy ended using unwanted kit about a year back. Period normal for some few cycles. Presently have been having period for four days with heavy bleeding with large blood clot. Please help.
Mam I was breast feeding my baby. Now I stopped it. My breast are not like before it is fallen down. How to straighten it again.
My gf and I had a sex and now she is not having her periods her last late was 21 june she has tested with prega news 2 times it is negative what should she do to get periods what medicine should she take please help us.
My wife was suffering from jaundice hepatitis B before 1 month. So can I have intercourse with her? If not now when can I have. Please advice me. She is recovered from it now.
Planning your pregnancy means thinking about what it means to have a baby and making decisions with your partner about the future of your family. Are you ready to be parents now? Or do you want to wait a while?
Certain tips you must follow before you try to get pregnant:
- Schedule a preconception visit: You don't have to have a doctor or midwife lined up to deliver your baby yet, but consult gynaecologist, midwife or family doctor now for a preconception checkup.Your practitioner will likely discuss diet, weight, exercise and any unhealthy habits you may have (such as smoking, drinking, and taking drugs); recommend a multivitamin; make sure you're up to date on your immunizations.
- Take folic acid (and watch out for vitamin A): You can buy folic acid supplements at the drugstore, or you can take a prenatal or regular multivitamin. Check the label on multivitamins to make sure they contain the 400 mcg of folic acid you need.
- Give up binge drinking, smoking, and drugs and get help if you need it: If you smoke or take drugs, now's the time to stop. Many studies have shown that smoking or taking drugs can lead to miscarriage, premature birth and low-birth-weight babies.
- Stock your fridge with healthy foods: You're not eating for two yet, but you should start making nutritious food choices now so your body will be stocked up with the nutrients you need for a healthy pregnancy.
- Check your caffeine intake: While there's no consensus on exactly how much caffeine is safe during pregnancy, experts agree that pregnant women and those trying to conceive should avoid consuming large amounts.
- Aim for a healthy weight: You may have an easier time conceiving if you're at a healthy weight. Having a low or high body mass index (BMI) makes it harder for some women to become pregnant.
- Create and follow an exercise program: Start and stick to a fitness plan now, and you'll be rewarded with a healthy body that's fit for pregnancy.
As the mercury levels soar higher, it is time to get creative to keep yourself cool this summer. To keep yourself hydrated and active, you can include fresh seasonal fruits in your daily diet. Here are some nutritious and refreshing fruits that help you in fighting the effects of the hot summer and health problems that accompany them:
- Melons - Watermelon has high water content that helps you to stay hydrated and refreshed during summer. Melons contain lycopene that helps in protecting the skin against sun damage. Muskmelon is another healthy summer fruit that helps to improve the body's immunity as it is rich in potassium, zinc, vitamin A and vitamin C.
- Oranges - A juicy orange is a perfect thirst quencher in the summer season. Orange is rich in all varieties of vitamins except vitamin K. Oranges contain a large amount of vitamin C, folate, and thiamin that provide natural protection against the harmful UV rays, help in increasing the production of red blood cells in your body and also reduce stress level. They also help in curing muscle pains and cramps. Beta-carotene, lutein, and cryptoxanthin are present in oranges that help to keep away infections and cancer and also protect the eye from macular degeneration.
- Mango - Rightly called the king of fruits, mango is loaded with high amounts of selenium, iron, and fiber. It is also an outstanding source of vitamins C, vitamin A and minerals like phosphorus, calcium, and potassium. The cholesterol levels in the body are lowered by high levels of vitamin C, fiber, and pectin. The potassium content of the fruit helps in controlling high blood pressure and heart rate. The fruit also has properties that help in boosting your immunity.
- Papaya - Papaya is rich in vitamin A, vitamin C, folate, and phytochemicals. These have anti-cancerous, anti-bacterial and anti-stress properties. Papain is an enzyme found in this fruit, which helps in curing indigestion and other diseases of the gastrointestinal tract. The antioxidants present in papaya help in slowing down the ageing process in women, provide a fresh glow to the skin and help in weight loss.
- Grapes - Grapes help in losing weight by reducing the capacity of the cells to store more fat. Grapes also help in protecting the body against the damaging effects of radiation, cleansing your blood, preventing degenerative nerve disease and boosting cardiovascular health. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
Doctor, She is suffering from knots on her overy. She had taken a lot of treatment. All the doctors gives medicine. But she is not feeling better. The pain remains unbearable. Will the operation be good. She is married and has no baby. Please suggest me treatment and expenses.
I am pregnant for the first time and it been four weeks. Today at night when I went to take bath I have seen red bleeding. Is it effect my pregnancy.
I had unprotected sex on 24th may, nd got a cut in my clitoris from my partner's teeth, I went to Dr. Nd got the necessary medicines, next day I got my periods. But bleeding is very less. Whats the matter. Can you help plz?
The most important part of skincare is keeping your skin cleansed and fresh. But before that, it is imperative to find the right product for the same. Skin type varies from person to person, and hence finding skincare goods most suited to your skin makes all the difference.
Bathing habits directly affect the quality of your skin, which involves picking the appropriate cleanse; i. E. Choosing between a body soap and body wash. Each has a different set of characteristics and comes with its own set of advantages and disadvantages. Let's find out which one is better for your skin.
Why you should choose bathing soap bar:
- it is more effective in removing dirt through deep cleansing
- it is suited to skin that is excessively oily in nature as it contains ingredients that are highly effective in stripping off excess oil from the skin
Why you should not choose bathing soap bar:
- it tends to strip the skin of its natural oils and moisture, making it dry and flaky
- it is unhygienic in case of sharing between individuals as soaps tend to accumulate the dirt from your skin due to direct body contact
Reasons to pick a body wash:
- it has a very mild and gentle effect on the skin in comparison to soaps
- it keeps the skin moisturized by preserving natural oils
- it is more hygienic than bar soaps in case of interpersonal sharing
- it is the most suitable option for dry skin
Reasons to ditch a body wash:
- it contains a large amount of artificial additives and preservatives that can do more harm to your skin than good, giving rise to allergic reactions in some cases
So, who's the winner of the two?
You must certainly base the choice on what's best for your skin type. Body soap is more compatible with oily skin while dry skin is better suited for body wash. A body wash, however, is much more gentle on your skin. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.