Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. S.S.YadavYour feedback matters!
I am 19 years old girl my height is 4'11 feet n not healthy. Give some suggestion. Can my height increase?
How should I get rid from hair fall. I have done lot of things to make my hair fall less. But still it doesn't work at all. Day by day my hair get thinner and thinner. Please help me or gave me some advice to stop hair fall.
Hello doctor, few month of prior my hair fall very how can I can control and there is connection b/w hair and hypertension.
My weight is 44 kg and height is 5'5" , age 21 yrs. I am b.tech final year student and I feel very embarrass in front of my friends. I want to gain weight. Please need some suggestions and tips.
My friend is 21 years old female with a 2 years old child. Recently she is diagnosed with astrocytoma grade tumor in her spinal cord. Her left leg has become numb, almost paralyzed. Please suggest the best treatment for her.
I did unprotected sex on 11 th April it's my period date also but that day my period didn't come nd my period late by 6 day means came in 17 April nd I did pregnancy test on 13 April nd that was negative nd after that on next month my period again late by 10 days means my period came on 28 may pls tell me why my period getting late. Or is any chances of pregnancy pls clearly this I am so worried about this.
1. If you are going to take herbs, see a practitioner formally trained in botanical medicine.
2. Buy herbal remedies from trusted and reliable sources.
3. Avoid herbs in which the purity and quality are suspicious,especially imported herbs.
4. Most herbs, like drugs, should be avoided during pregnancy and lactation and should not be given to small children.
5. Consider drug/herb interactions.
6. Start with low dosages and beware of the dosages: two pills from the same bottle may have completely different strengths.
7. To avoid possible chronic effects, do not use herbal remedies for long periods.
8. If you are unwell, discontinue use immediately and seek medical advice.