Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S.S Bhagath
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S.S BhagathYour feedback matters!
Everybody wants a radiant and younger looking skin that is flawless and glowing. Having a healthy lifestyle that involves eating right, sleeping well and exercising enough can help you achieve that. But sometimes, that is not quite enough. It is a common misconception that the only way to get perfect skin is through cosmetic surgery. What many people do not know is that there is a range of non-surgical treatments and procedures that can give you the skin you desire. These treatments are quick and easy and do not come with the hassles of post-operation care.
Following are a few examples of such treatments that can give you better skin:
- Chemical Peels: This is a treatment method for skin that makes it look younger and smoother. It involves the application of a chemical solution that makes the skin blister and peel off. The layer of skin that lies underneath comes up to the surface and is suppler and less wrinkled than the skin that has peeled off.
- Botox Injections: Botox (an abbreviation for botulinum toxin) is a bacterial protein that is injected into the skin to make it appear less aged. The muscles in the area of the skin that receive the injection get temporarily paralyzed which causes wrinkles in the region to diminish.
- Microdermabrasion: This procedure involves taking silicon crystals and propelling them onto the skin surface to remove cells from the uppermost layer of skin. The inflammation or “abrasion” that forms on the skin surface helps suppress the appearance of superficial wrinkles and unevenness on the skin, making it look younger and better.
- Laser Skin Resurfacing: Lasers can be used to improve the appearance of skin. In this treatment method, high intensity light is used to tighten loose skin and reduce fine lines and wrinkles. Laser skin resurfacing can also be used to improve skin that is scarred. Depending on the intensity of the laser used, the effects of the procedure can last between 2 to 5 years.
- Filler Injections: This is a common procedure used to improve the appearance of skin. It involves injecting hyaluronic acid into the skin to remove wrinkles and fine lines and increase skin volume. These injects help plump up the skin and make it look more smooth and supple than before.
- Skin Whitening Treatment: Skin lightening treatment is a cosmetic treatment that usually involves restructuring of some skin tissues to lighten the skin and provide a more even skin tone. This process is done by reducing the production and concentration of melanin in the body. In some procedures, laser is used and is very beneficial especially if you have dark spots. Though this process and procedure is effective, you should be very cautious in using this treatment as it may cause dark patches if not properly administered.
- Laser Facial: If aging, acne, or too much time in the sun has left your face with blotches, scars, wrinkles, or lines, laser skin resurfacing may help your skin look younger and healthier. Laser skin resurfacing removes skin layer by layer with precision. The new skin cells that form during healing give the skin a tighter, younger looking surface. The procedure can be done alone or with other cosmetic surgeries on the face.
- Instant Glow Photofacial: It uses intense pulsed light to treat skin with sun damage or excessive redness. Photorejuvenation is a combination of skin treatment and intense pulsed light, or photodynamic therapy to treat skin conditions and remove effects of photoaging such as wrinkles, spots, and textures. The process induces controlled wounds on the skin, prompting it to heal itself by creating new cells. This process reverses the signs of photoaging to a certain extent by removing appearances of damage.
- Glutathione Peeling: Glutathione Peeling is a powerful antioxidant which provides the skin with a radiant glow, redefines pores, improves cutaneous hiperpigmentation, reduces melasma, expression lines and wrinkles, eliminating and preventing acne scars.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized cosmetic surgeon.
I have uneven tone of skin. And some says. Its hereditary. It can't be even. So suggest me some homemade remedies for it.
Today in my tuition I was bitten by an insect. I do not know if it was a mosquito or something else. Then the itching started and my skin swelled up but within half an hour my itching was completely gone but my skin is still swelled up and it hurts when I touch it. What can it be? Can it be poisonous?
I have pimple on my face and dark spots too I am using many medicine and cream but no effect of it please suggest me?
Skin troubles can get really bad and an individual would be forgiven for feeling that the problem is getting under his or her skin! There are many skin related problems and one such problem is known as Rosacea. However, even doctors are not sure what causes it, but can it be cured?
While it is quite common, if a person looks at the number of people who have skin problems and are aged older than thirty years of age, with the correct medical help, a person suffering from rosacea can make sure that this incurable condition does not get worse for him or her.
What to watch out for?
If a person has Rosacea, the first signs which he or she will see will be a redness of the face which can occur by the way of flushing. In addition to this, he or she will also feel little bumps and pimples on his or her face.
Why it happens?
For those who enjoy having a drink, it may be a relief to know that alcohol does not cause a person to have Rosacea. That being said, the symptoms of the condition can get worse as a result of alcohol consumption! Essentially, it can be said that alcohol is a trigger, which is the same case with hot weather and the sun as well as spicy foods, with quite a lot of people.
Rather than a comprehensive way to address the condition, treatment for rosacea involves a range of things which are to be done. If a person has rosacea and also happens to have dry skin, then products for the skin which include moisturizers and sunscreen for the time a person is exposed to the sun for an extended duration of time.
In certain cases where the effects of rosacea have been quite bad, cosmetic surgery is also a solution that is viable. When it comes to reducing the flare-ups a person suffering from rosacea has, the essential thing to do this is to make sure that the triggers are found and that they are not allowed to wreak havoc like causing eye problems like even red eyelids, which can be treated with eye drops.
As long as the condition has been identified correctly and there is an ongoing treatment to make sure that the ill effects of rosacea do not plague the life of a person who has it, rosacea should be something that is manageable. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.