Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S.S Bhagath
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S.S BhagathYour feedback matters!
Chronic ulcer in foot just downside toe. Need advice for cure. Doctors have advised plastic surgery here. Where to consult for treatment?
I am wheatish by complexion but my face has many darkspots and also have darkcircles can you help what I need to do to stop this and get a clear face.
A surgeon gave advice for anal dilatation as my anal canal has been narrow and for that anal fissure is occurring again and again. Now my question is after anal dilatation fissure problem will be permanently cured? What is done during anal dilation? After anal dilation how much pain I shall get during motion? What is the time required for fully cured?
I am suffering from facial pigmentation and 2-3 days back I tried turmeric with honey pack and used it for about 35 minutes but right after that my face has become more darker than before. What went wrong, did I put more honey or the duration was much longer than necessary? Now my skin looks listless and dull. How to make it more shining and remove the dark pigmentation from my face? Shall I continue using moisturizing cream and aloevera gel or stop it? please Guide.
Meri age 22 year ka hu mere ankho ke niche kale kale dag rahate hi mi har raj 9 ghante sota hu fir bhi I request all of you Doctor please say some Answer Please.
When I am wearing a shoe in summer for few hour then after taking off shoes my foots smell to much and after washing my foot smell is not gone.
Drug rashes are generally defined as the reaction of the body to certain kinds of diseases. Different drugs result in different kinds of diseases which sometimes are as dangerous as being life-threatening. There are different types of drug rashes. They can manifest in different forms. Common ones are:
- Blisters and swelling: Many drugs result in acute blisters and swelling in different parts of the body. This condition, if unchecked, may aggravate, leading to dangerous consequences.
- Prolonged high fever: Continuous rise in fever is often diagnosed as a serious consequence of certain drugs.
- Abnormal redness of the skin: Few medicines often result in sudden reddening of the skin. This condition continues till the drug is discontinued.
- Rash and itching: This is considered as one of the most common side-effects of medicines. Often medicines result in continuous itching and rashes on the skin that also causes swelling, if unchecked.
- Swelling of tissues: Tissues often swell up as a result of consumption of certain medicines. Consequently, the concerned person experiences problems in breathing and often a drastic fall in blood pressure.
However, there are ways that one can adopt in order to combat drug rashes.
- Identify and discontinue the drug: One of the most essential ways of combating drug rashes is to identify the drug and immediately discontinue its consumption.
- Avoid using chemicals: One way of easy recuperation is to avoid using chemicals, soaps on the affected areas. If continued to use, they aggravate the already caused damage. On the other hand, Calamine can be used for treating drugs.
- Wear loose-fitting clothes: Wearing tight clothes that sticks to the body further damages the skin. Instead, one should try to wear loose-fitted clothes that allow the skin to heal.
- Apply cool compresses: Taking cool showers or applying cool compresses over the affected areas significantly help to recuperate fast. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.