Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurosurgeons in India. You will find Neurosurgeons with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurosurgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Accident Injuries Treatment
Head And Neck Cancer Surgeries
Anterior Segment Surgery
Endoscopic Skull Base Surgery
Brain Suite Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Cancer Pain Management
Column Traumatology Procedure
Csf Rhinorrhoea Repair Procedure
Decompression Microvascular Surgery
Deep Brain Stimulation Procedure
Treatment of Disc Prolapse
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Submit a review for Dr. S RamYour feedback matters!
Why does a test taker need to be reevaluated if a disability (such as a learning disability, ADHD or autism spectrum disorder) is lifelong?
Sir I am doing gym now. I want to take protien shake to build muscles. Which brand of protien shake is good in veg. I heard about iso pure, is it safe to take protien shake.
I have epilepsy and had been taking oxetol 450 mg from past 2 yrs. But only seizure has vanished but I still speak in sleep. How to avoid that. Talking in sleep.
Hi, my daughter is ten years old. She has a stomach pain in 2012, which disappeared for 2 years. In between she was treated with pain killer injection and gas injection for relief, and finally she was given t. B medicine. Then she was okay for two years. Now she has again the same complain of abdominal pain. We admitted her at nearby nursing home. She was again treated with pain killer injection and gas injection. But this time the pain comes back again and again. In the mean time she had developed small red spots in her lower foot and lower arms. We got very much puzzled. We were then referred to show her. To a higher center. We came to asian institute hyderabad. They did all test followed by biopsy of red spots from intestine and skin. Finally she was diagnosed with an vasculitis disease called hsp i. E henoch scholien purpose. They said she will be fine after medication. Steriods medicines were given. We were happy. Then after a day we were in a hotel. We all went for lunch after coming back we called anusha my daughter she didnt responded to our call. We shook her, slapped her, shouted at her but she didnt responded. Her eyes were wide open but she was unable to look at us. Then I picked her up but count as she became stiff. She was also letting out saliva off her mouth. With the help of hotel management we bring her back to asian institute. They immediately admitted her to icu. They injected drugs and she was fine till late night. She was under the tremor for 1.5 hours before medication and it took 3 hours that we could meet her back. Still initially she was unable to recognize anyone. Then slowly she started regain her memory. I asked her wad actually happened. She naratted me as chakker aaya and she lost her total sense. Sir, we r very much worried. She is still admitted at asian institute. Pls guide us.
Hi team. Good afternoon. Am sanjana. Suffering from severe migraine since my childhood. I have consulted many doctors. But those medicines are not helpful. Would you suggest me to have operation regarding this. Am totally confused.
Pain and numbness in both leg soles. Due to numbness itching and pain I unable to walk on road. Every time pain and feeling tense in both legs.
Sir, my friend who is 25 years old male got migraine problem since 12 years, because of it he couldn't concentrate on his career. He consulted many doctors but he didn't got the solution. What should he do now sir?
I feel pain and something like vibration in my scale muscles for a second while sleeping. Can you please tell me reason, why this happens? What should I do to cure it?
My mom is suffering from nerve pain in her right hand, we went to doctor he made some test of b12 vitamin and cholesterol, diabetes, thyroid. But all kept it well. This thing is going from last 6 months but she still in pain. She is not able to hold a knife for more than 5 min. Which specialist should I go to?
Respected sir/mam my father (68 age) worked in copper mining as a machine operator for 20 years (now retired) suffering from parkinson from last 8-9 years. The problem was starting when a single finger starts vibrating after some months complete hand starts vibrating and after some years one side of body vibrated. The problem continues and now whole body vibrates. The rigidity is very large now it is also increased from last few years. Now 80% of memory is also lost and a lot of problem in speaking, eating and almost every daily routine work. Please suggest me some good medicine or test. The following are the medicines that taken by him from last many years. Syndopa cr (daily 2) ropark xl2 (daily 1) rasalect 0.5 (daily 2) syncapone 100 (daily 1) urimax 0.5 (daily 1 nite) pacitne (daily1)
Migraine Clinical Picture
What Symptoms Occur During a Migraine Attack? •
Migraineurs have recurrent, severe, and disabling attacks of headache, often unilateral and pulsating, along with symptoms of sensory disturbance, such as light, sound, and odor sensitivity. Nausea and neck stiffness are other common symptoms, and symptoms can be aggravated by movement.
• Some patients experience dizziness during attacks.
• About 20–30% of patients experience aura and neurological symptoms (e.g., visual disturbances), which usually precede the headache phase of an attack.
• Premonitory symptoms such as yawning, irritability, tiredness, cravings, and difficulty concentrating sometimes precede headache onset.
What Is Migraine Aura, and What Symptoms Can Occur?
• An aura is any neurological symptom that occurs shortly before the headache attack. Visual symptoms (e.g., flickering lights or zigzag phenomena), somatosensory symptoms (e.g., paresthesias), speech problems, and rarely, motor symptoms can occur during aura.
• Symptoms usually last >5 and <60 minutes.
• Before migraine can be diagnosed, other possible neurological deficits must first be excluded.
• Cortical spreading depression (see below) is thought to be the pathophysiological cause.
What Can Trigger a Migraine?
• Shortness of sleep, irregular sleep, or too much sleep
• Stress (or in some patients, relaxation from stress)
• Alcohol (e.g., red wine)
• Caffeine (e.g., coffee, chocolate)
• Foods containing glutamate or aspartame
• Vasodilating drugs (e.g., nitrates) Epidemiology
How Many People Are Affected by Migraine?
• Women: about 13–18% of the population
• Men: about 5–10% of the population
• Numbers may be lower in Asian populations Chronic Migraine About 4% of the adult population experiences chronic headache, i.e., headache on 15 or more days a month. About half of this group has chronic migraine, and the other half has chronic tension-type headache Disorders/Abnormalities That Can Be Comorbid with Migraine
• Back pain
• Stroke and cardiac disease
• Childhood vomiting
ONLY HOMOEOPATHIC MEDICINES CAN CONTROL THIS