Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S P Singh
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S P SinghYour feedback matters!
Every time during travelling I always suffer from very painful headache. Please tell me why I'm having this type of headache. Please tell me reason in detail with cure I shall be thankful to you.
Hi. I'm 42 years old. I'm suffering from sleeplessness last 4-5 moths. Most of blood tests are normal.
Sir, mere urine se bhut smell aati hai or mere penis me jaln hoti hai or whaa ek white color ka dag ho gyaa hai or uske side mee kuch or dag sa ho Gya hai. So, koi cream bta do jis se wo daag chle jye sir please.
I am 23 years old guy. I never haven sex in life with any girls. My penis is not straight it is turned around 45 degree. And it is around 5 inches. 2nd problem is about tightness. I am really very afraid from from tightness. Sir is these are mazior problems? Will I face any problem in sex with female. Please enlighten me.
My mom age is 46 years and she had sugar disease. Because of that my mom will not sleep well in nights what is the reason? please tell me the solution as soon as possible.
I am 20 male When I was 16 I was having severe stomach pain I visited Dr. and it was due to acidity and gases after completing given course I was fine But now it is started again from so many months I am having abdominal pain About 10 months ago And from 2 years I am not taking my meals regularly and I was being hungry continuously for 3 days And now I got again pain.
I slept for 10 hours now I am suffering from headache can you tell me some home remedies to overcome this?
I have allergy in my nose. Which make cough very much and I m feeling block nose and neck every time. What can I do for this.
I am having pain in my back and neck over a week. And suffering from loose motion what can I do please give me appropriate solution according to my age.
Some diseases like chicken pox, measles etc. have definitive symptoms that make it easy to diagnose. However, others like lupus affect each person in a different way making them complex diseases that may take longer to diagnose. Lupus attacks the immune system and causes the antibodies that would normally fight infection to react against the body’s own cells and tissues. There are two main forms of lupus; systemic lupus that affects any part of the body and cutaneous lupus that affects the skin. These can occur simultaneously or on their own.
Some of the rashes that can be caused by cutaneous lupus are:
- Malar rash or butterfly rash: This affects the face and appears as a butterfly shaped rash over the nose and cheeks. It is triggered by the sun’s uv rays and can appear as a faint blush or a severe, scaly rash.
- Discoid lupus: Lupus can also cause small. Coin shaped sores or rashes. These are reddish and scaly in appearance and usually affect parts of the body exposed to sunlight and uv radiation. If left untreated, these sores can worsen with time. Though they do not cause pain or itchiness, they can result in scarring. In cases where these sores develop on the scalp, they can cause permanent bald patches.
- Subacute cutaneous lesions: These can be described as small, red sores that are shaped like coins. These can be found on the arms, shoulders, neck and chest in patches that resemble psoriasis. These lesions are also triggered by uv exposure. Though they do not cause scarring, these lesions can lighten or darken skin.
- Mucous membrane lesions: Sores in the mouth or nose that have been triggered by lupus are known as mucous membrane lesions.
- Baldness: Lupus can make the hair follicles near the scalp fragile and brittle. This can destroy the hair follicles and lead to hair fall. In some cases, hair may grow back while in others it could result in permanent baldness.
- Cutaneous vasculitis lesions: These refer to purplish spots or lines on the calves and feet. This is caused by the inflammation of skin tissues and can cause severe damage and gangrene.
- Raynaud's phenomenon: When exposed to cold, the skin on your fingers and toes may also change colour to red, white or blue due to lupus. This is triggered by the tightening of blood vessels and may be accompanied by a tingling sensation or numbness. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.