Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. S. P. ChakrabortyYour feedback matters!
X-ray report has diagnosed my wife's knee-pain as "Osteoarthritis. Is there any curative medication, short of surgery, in Allopathy? Already tried out some medication in Ayurveda except the massage. Could the damaged cartilages be restored to normalcy or bear with it till the end, depending on various analgesics.
Sir I am suffering from back pain from last few months and I visit a doctor he suggested me few exercises and I do them on regular basis but there is no relief and fewer times the pain gets worsen suggest me what to do.
I have swelling in my right finger and I do not know know the reason of it. I do not know why it is swelling. Please help me.
Sir /madam, I get joint pains sometimes. The pain will be in one or two minor joints. Rarely I had pain in Major Joint like Knee. Very rarely I had pain in the big toe. My observation is I get pain whenever I eat High Purine foods. If I do not take High Purine foods, I will be almost alright. My uric acid level has never exceeded 5.0. One magic thing that occurs to me is, if I take 80 mg of Febuxostat immediately (that is within 30 mins) after eating High Purine foods, I will not get the joint pain next day. If I take Febuxostat after 30 mins of consuming High Purine Foods I am sure to get joint pain next day. My feet swelling occurs if I eat potatoes and sweet potatoes. Is it gout without hyperuricemia. What is the remedy for this. Ghee is suppose to be good for joint pain in general. But in my case, even two drops of Ghee causes, joint pain next day. Ghee almost acts like a high purine food for me. Is my condition gout without hyperuricemia. What is the remedy? How do you explain my sensitivity to ghee and potatoes.
I am 40 years old female having thyroid, 68kg weight, having low back pain and shoulder pain. Please help. Cant loose my weight. Doing yoga thrice a week.
I'm 18 years old. I'm suffering from a severe backache. I tried volini spray and many home based remedies. But those couldn't help. What is the solution?
My age is 24 yr. 1.5 years back. I was a victim of T.B .and I used medicine to get rid of it. But later I found uric acid is increasing in my body. I HV taken medicine. It decreased. But later again it started increasing in the body. And the doctors told that you HV to take medicine regularly for that. May I know why uric acid is increasing in my blood. What wrong I HV done in taking medicine?
Hii. I am 21 years old actually I have a doubt my sis got a prblm every mnth she had a normal periods at the 1st week of every mnth but this mnth also she got a periods of this mnth of 1st week then again she getting periods of 19th date of this mnth, y she got two times periods of this mnth only, at the same time she is suffering with back pain also, will you please Suggest her.
My mother is suffering from pain in hand joints. She is not able to make a fist, she has undergone many of the test like b12, thyroid, sugar etc. All reports are negative. Pls suggest.
Sir my father daily suffering from leg pains at nights and thereby can't able to sleep upto mid night. He is having a gastric problem too which is making him not to eat anything. Please help him out of this. Thanking you sir.
I am suffering fron back pain at after wakeup on early morning from 2years. And also I was suffering a pain at the butt when sleep on floor.
I have neck pain and suffering headache when I have traveled. Can you give you r valuable solution to avoid this problem,
48 years having pain in lower part of legs (pindlia). Pre-ejucation, less errection. Pimples on all over the body. Please advise.
Osteoporosis is a commonly experienced condition where the bones tend to get thin and become hollow over time. This is a condition that is experienced mostly by people who are over the age of 50 years, and even more commonly by women who have been through menopause. Other risk factors include smoking as well as medication which can lead to such degenerative diseases as a side effect.
Let us find out about living with osteoporosis and the many myths and facts surrounding the same:
- A Natural Part of Aging: This is a fact. While not everyone who ages will wind up with this condition, it is commonly experienced by patients who are growing old. One can resort to taking calcium supplements as well as plenty of Vitamin D in order to prevent the risk of fractures that are a common occurrence in such a condition where the bones become too hollow. Also, mild and moderate exercise will help the condition.
- Only Female Patients: This is a myth. While it is true that women form a major risk group when it comes to this condition, there are many men who also suffer from it. It has been demonstrated by various medical studies that one in every five men in the USA alone are prone to this condition. Furthermore, due to exercise, sports and other heavy manual work, young men are more likely to end up with a fractured bone than an aging woman.
- Worry only when you are Old: This is also a myth. One must remember that the major bone mass forms by the time a person hits the age of 18 to 20 years. This is the time when nutrition, exercise and lifestyles must be structured in a way that such troubles like osteoporosis will not follow you into the later years when your bones begin to age. Ample and strong bone mass nourished by proper habits, will help in preventing such conditions to a large extent.
- Fractures only happen if you Fall: This is another myth. It is important to keep in mind that living with a condition like osteoporosis means that you have to be vigilant at all times in your daily routine and other activities. Strain on the bones can also lead to fractures, and one does not necessarily have to fall down to get one. Leaning over too much can also lead to a fracture!
- You can feel the Degeneration: It is another myth that you can actually feel your bones getting weaker. Usually, there are no symptoms of this condition until it has progressed to a particularly painful stage in your life. The best way to find out if you are suffering from osteoporosis is by taking a bone density test.