Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S Mahajan
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S MahajanYour feedback matters!
My penis is bent towards left with slight twist but has no pain. Is it Peyronnie's disease? Will it affect in my future sexual life? How can I personally examine it? please suggest.
My sister is pregnant 6 weeks now using ivf. Doctors doubt if child brain is undeveloped. Leading to forced abortion. Please tell me which doctor to consult. My sister lives in delhi.
Hi I am an average smoker. I smoke 3 to 5 cigarettes daily on average and I am dying to quit and my previous attempts failed. Can you help me with this?
I am 48 year old man I am suffering from back pain specially ribcage area about 2 year .how to get rid this. Suggest me some medicine and therapy.
I have problem in my left ear. I feel some liquid inside. please tell me if there is something serious?
The incidence of obesity is on the rise in the last few decades. This is due to change in lifestyles and dietary patterns. While some want to lose weight from the entire body, others want to lose weight in their hips, arms, thighs, etc. The demand is both for cosmetic and health perspectives.
Another worrying aspect is the age at which obesity onsets. Childhood obesity is the new fear, gripping teenagers and even younger age groups. While most weight loss measures include starving oneself to achieve the desired weight, Ayurveda believes strongly that a holistic approach is what will work for weight loss.
Given that is it centuries old and is safer, it has assumed greater significance. The belief is that health happens when there is a balance between the three doshas – Vata, Kapha, and Pitta. The imbalance between these leads to diseases, including weight loss. Weight loss should be targeted in a multipronged approach to achieve holistic results.
- Quit smoking. There are multiple benefits to this, and promoting weight loss is just one of it.
- Quit or consume alcohol only in moderation. The issue is not with alcohol per se, but with the accompanying foods, which all lead to weight gain.
- Develop and adhere to regular sleep routine of at least 7 to 8 hours
- Indulge in yoga asanas like Ardha Chandraasana which are very useful for weight loss. Any yoga asana is aimed at improving blood circulation and metabolism and therefore promotes weight loss
- Meditate, which helps in improving circulation and breathing and helps you realize and moderate eating habits
- Dinner should never be the largest meal of the day.
- Eat a diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables and dairy products to ensure you get the essential minerals and vitamins
- Reduce the amount of refined and processed foods, so that salt, sugar are consumed in moderation
- Reduce food items like rice, potato, salt, sugar, caffeine, processed foods, and refined foods.
- Try herbs which are beneficial for weight loss including black pepper, ginger, wild gooseberries, liquorice
- Drink sufficient water to flush out the toxins
- Start the day with a glass of lukewarm water to which is added black pepper, honey, and lemon juice
- A combination of coriander seeds, cumin seeds, and fennel seeds can be boiled in water, strained and used as an excellent fat burner.
- Honey and cinnamon powder is also useful in burning fat.
There are special massages aimed at promoting weight loss like Udwarthanam and Abhyangam. They promote weight loss by breaking up the fatty deposits and reducing further fat accumulation. They also improve blood and lymphatic circulation and remove wastes.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!