Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S. KshyapYour feedback matters!
I am very angry nd straight forward person. I am moody nd have mood swings very often. I have a big family but they r not important for me. For me my mom dad and bro just important. But when I give importance to someone and I don't get the same back I am gonna too angry nd hurt also. If I stay more than 2 days with a person then guaranteed ll hve a fight. I control myself too much. Nd try to chill with everyone sweetly. But when the other person don't give importance then I can't control myself. Ignorance nd failure I can't tolerate this two things. What should I do.
I have got a severe toothache near molar teeth, I tried few first aid tips, but was no use of them, How can I control it down till I meet our family dentist tomorrow morning, please help me.
I get tired when I play football with In ten minutes but my friends never tired they play more than 1hour what should may I do to get extra stamina.
Hi doctor I am having fever since last 6 days with continuous headache. I am taking Paracetamol on regular intervals, but my fever temperature is not decreasing from 100 degree, sometimes it reaches to 103 degree as well. Because of the fever my appetite is also reducing day by day. What should I have tp do ?
Scabies is a type of skin conditions that causes itching and rashes. This dermatological condition is caused by Sarcoptes scabiei, a microscopic mite. It is a contagious condition, which can spread through physical contact. An estimate shows that scabies infects over 300 million people worldwide per year.
This eight-legged microscopic mite creates a tunnel in the human skin and lays eggs in it. These larvae move under the surface of the skin and spread across the whole body, once hatched. Dogs, cats, and mice can also be affected by this disease. It usually takes 2-6 weeks for the symptoms to develop. Signs and symptoms of scabies involve itching, rashes, sores and thick crusts on the surface of the skin.
Some of the risk factors of scabies are:
- Scabies spreads through direct, prolonged skin-to-skin contact with a person who has mites.
- An infected person can easily pass scabies to his/her household or sexual partners. Scabies in adults is usually sexually acquired.
- The likelihood of scabies increases easily under crowded conditions, which involve close body and skin contact. Nursing homes, prisons, and several types of care facilities are sites of scabies outbreaks.
- Immunocompromised, elderly and disabled people also suffer from an increased likelihood of contracting this skin condition.
Complications of scabies include:
- Persistent and vigorous scratching can break the surface of your skin, which can lead to secondary bacterial infections. Impetigo, a superficial infection, is a quite common occurrence in such cases.
- Crusted scabies, the most severe form of scabies, can be common in certain groups. People suffering from diseases such as HIV or leukemia who have weakened immune systems as well as severely ill people have high risks of contracting this condition. This condition, also known as Norwegian scabies, is very contagious and also hard to cure.