Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. S.K. ThakurYour feedback matters!
I am 30 years old unmarried, I have leucorreah for about 8-9 years , I have tried many things like ayurvedic, home remedy and allopathic but in vain. please advice what to do?
I am 22 yes old. I am suffering from irregular periods but from last two months my periods time is not stopping 15 - 20 days and rest a little bit. Overall is 30 days (i mean there is no gap between other, next month period but only difference is that bleeding is more). So please suggest me a remedy for this.
Sudden white discharge and missed periods I had my last periods on 29 august I did both home pregnancy test and blood test both showed negative .Beta hcg count was less than two. And in august I got chums twice i.e on 11 august and 29august. I had taken ipill in august. What should I do? Why m I not getting my chums?
Mai bahut patli hu kya karu achhe health ke liye doctor gave me Avery sure itable suggested me please give me some medicine too.
I had took contraceptive pil for about 8 times in a Gap period of 2 to 3 months and stooped taking it. Now im fear about my future whether it vil cause any problem in future. So please give me a solution to recover and to become normal.
My wife 33 weeks pregnant. She had little bleeding. On sonography blood clotting seen at lower side of placenta. Dr. Gave taxim injection. Is this situation normal.
I am 23year girl, at first my menstrual occurs regularly at the late night or early morning. But last 4months it occurs at the day time. Why?
I'm 43 male on 7th of July 2016 I did sex with a call girl I used all protection like two condoms no lip kiss no nipple sucking but when I was removing condom there was a cut (lower side ) in same finger that I use to remove condom. i'm not sure that fluid (pre discharge ) had touched the cut or not is 50-50. But very next day almost after 12 hours I felt sore there itching or burning. I waited for 4-5 days then I went to a Doctor He asked me for some tests .on after 10 day to explore 1.hiv1-2 and p24 combo test---non reactive 2.vdrl--non reactive 3-hepatitis-b--non reactive 4.hsv-1or hsv-2---hsv2 is in the range but hsv -1 was high its >30 When the refer range is. <0.09 . My Dr. Give me the acivir 400 mg three times a day for 10 days and agumantin 625 for 4 days for sore there. Now after 10 day symptoms are some thing low but not complete gone I'm not feeling well. Now on 28 the day after explore I do HIV 1 2 and p24 combo test again that is non reactive . But I feel muscles pain or joint pain burning or itching and mouth sores why is this Sir test like HIV-1-2 combo is conclusive or not on 28 the day And why I'm feeling symptoms like this is this HIV symptoms please help me ,
Hello Sir/Maam, I'm Binaka Saha, F23, was suffering from irregular menstrual cycles for 2 months, consulted to a gynaecologist for this, as per her prescription, I had taken MEPRATE Tab 10piece and after that, my period started from yesterday but after this, it was very painful. And also as per her prescription, I had tasted my USG lower abandon and the report is as below - Right ovary is large in size, Left ovary is normal in size, Multiple tiny cysts are noted at periphery of both ovaries, stroma are hyperechoic. Right Overy measures= 4. 3*1. 5 cm. Left Ovary measures= 3.0*1. 6 cm. And I want to get rid from the cyst as soon as possible, please help.
What do we mean by Polycystic Ovaries?
Ans: Poly means many (multiple) and cysts are fluid-filled areas. Thus, a woman with polycystic ovaries will have a higher number of follicles (immature eggs which look like small cysts) in her ovaries. Because of more follicles growing in her ovaries, these appear larger in size on ultrasound. It is like to accommodate more number of students in a classroom, we need a larger room.
Polycystic ovaries are very common affecting 20 in 100 (20%) of women.
Having polycystic looking ovaries on ultrasound does not mean you have a polycystic ovary syndrome. Only around 6 or 7 in 100 (6 - 7%) of women with polycystic ovaries have PCOS and we need to look at other symptoms and hormones to diagnose this condition.
Give me the dosage of misoprostol & mifepristone. I have an ultrasound .no ectopic pregnancy. It is in the womb .please give me the dosage of these two tablets.
Hi me and my gf done unprotected sex after the 1 days of her bleeding period. One month over bt still she have not bleeding yet. What can do If she pregnant then which tablets r useful for her? Can she Preganews for pregnancy test?
To keep our body functioning, we need different types of nutrients from our diet. These nutrients are mainly classified into two types: 1. Macro nutrients 2. Micronutrients
Macronutrients are the nutrients which are required in large amounts and micro nutrients are required in smaller quantities.
1. Carbohydrates: Carbohydrates are the main source of energy in our body. Starch, fructose, glucose etc are examples of different carbohydrates. The sources of carbohydrates are grains, bread, fruits, and starchy vegetables.
2. Proteins: Proteins, also known as body building blocks, are essential for repair and maintenance different tissues like bones and muscles. Pulses, meat and eggs are the sources of proteins.
3. Fats: Fats are of two types, saturated and unsaturated. Saturated fats are synthesized in our body thus we need not to obtain it from external sources. Excess intake of saturated fats result in many health problems like high BP, high cholesterol, heart problems, obesity etc. Unsaturated fats, also called essential fats, are not produced in body and thus have to be included in our diet. Unsaturated fats are available in plant sources and some types of fishes.
4. Water: Our body is about 70% of water. We need water for different functions like metabolism, transportation etc.
1. Vitamins: Vitamins are vital amino acids. They are of two types: Fat soluble and water soluble. Fat soluble vitamins (A, D, E, and K) can be stored in the body with the fat reserves. Water soluble vitamins (B complex and C) are lost easily with the body fluids and must be replenished on regular basis.
2. Minerals: They are the essential chemicals required in very small quantities for very vital body functions. They assist in our body’s metabolic system. Calcium, potassium, iron, zinc etc are the examples of minerals which can be obtained from different food and supplements.
3. Fibers: Fibers are indigestible nutrients present in mainly plant based food. Fiber rich diet prevents constipation and improves bowel movements. It also helps in reducing bad cholesterol and diabetes.
Fruits and vegetables are sources of micronutrients.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.