Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S. K. SamaYour feedback matters!
One’s pregnancy is a time when one must be extremely vigilant about a proper diet and good exercise regime that will benefit the child and mother in equal measure. A balanced diet during pregnancy and enough of it is essential for your child to develop and grow in a healthy manner. You need to up your daily intake by 300 to 350 calories per day. Women carrying twins require 500 calories extra each day. Despite the fact that nausea during the initial months of pregnancy can make this troublesome, try to eat a properly balanced diet and take prenatal vitamins.
Here is a guide to a healthy diet during pregnancy:
- Eat a variety of food items to get a good amount of the nutrients, which your body requires. 3 main meals and 3 small meals should be taken each day.
- Pick fruits and ingredients that are high in fiber like whole grain breads, oats, beans, pasta and rice. In case you take a fiber supplement, increase the dose you take, slowly. This can get rid of gas and cramping. It is just as essential to drink enough fluids when you increase your fiber consumption.
- Ensure you are getting enough vitamins and minerals daily. Your specialist can suggest an over-the-counter supplement or recommend a prenatal vitamin for you.
- Eat and drink no less than four servings of dairy items and calcium-rich food products a day to guarantee that you are getting at least 1,000 milligrams of calcium on a daily basis.
- Eat at least three servings of iron-rich foods such as spinach, beans, lean meat and breakfast cereals every day to ensure that you are getting 27 milligrams of iron each day.
- While you are pregnant, you will require 220 micrograms of iodine a day to guarantee for your child's brain and sensory system growth. Look for dairy items like milk, cheese, and yogurt. In addition, baked potatoes, cooked beans, limited portions of fish like cod, salmon, and shrimp can be very healthy.
- Consume at least one good source of vitamin C consistently. For instance, oranges, grapefruits, strawberries, papaya, broccoli, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, green peppers, tomatoes and mustard greens. Pregnant women require 80 to 85 milligrams of vitamin C a day.
- Every pregnant woman needs one milligram of folate each day to counteract neural tube defects like spina bifida. Folic acid is an essential choice when you are pregnant.
- Consume at least one source of vitamin A each day. Sources of vitamin A are carrots, pumpkins, sweet potatoes, spinach, water squash, turnip greens, beet greens, apricots, and melon. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.
i am 50 yrs old female.Having irregular mensuration with missed periods some times.what should i take care?
I was bleeding through urine my urine was red one whole day next day a little red amount of blood is visible today is 3 day its showing few drops of blood? I am worried is something serious.
The different parts of the human body grow at their own pace. When it comes to your brain, it stops growing at 25.
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? Go ahead and Share!