Lybrate.com has an excellent community of ENT Specialists in India. You will find ENT Specialists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find ENT Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment of Tonsils (Tonsillitis)
Hearing Aid Fitting
Treatment of Throat and Voice Problems
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Hearing Testing Techniques
Nasal And Sinus Allergy Care
Cochlear Implant Procedure
Ear Micro Surgery
Treatment Of Hearing Deficiency
Submit a review for Dr. S K PalYour feedback matters!
Ho doctors I am suffering from a headache from last 3 month I was having migraine before and after vomiting I get relief from my headache now I have headache from last 3 month I have maxillary sinusitus with mild deviated nasal septum towards left I feel sleepy whole day I do not like to do anything when I walk I feel dizziness so I wat to know that this headache is due to sinusitus or it may be due to migraine I heard that migraine pain only last for 7 to 8 hrs a day but I have headache for whole day I am doin sinusitus treatment for last 3 month but no use please help.
I have a back pain and nose blocking from last one year tried many medicine but nothing is change now my pain' s a lot then before please do give me some options or medicine something by the pain will stop
I am 22 years old now. I am having running nose from last few days. What kind of medicine should I take now?
Sir I have little bit fever and throat pain in one day what can I do? Sir which tablet is best for this sick?
I am 25 years old I am having heavy snoring problem while sleeping though changed my sleeping position also it doesn't effected it please suggest me remedy for it.
From 2 and 3 days.I am not found to be listen exactly.I feel something have I a left ear.But dr says your ear is already clear and have no any dirty.Then what will do at this time.
I listen to songs via headphones most of the time at least 4 to 8 hrs a day but then my right ear started paining so I reduced the usage of headphones gradually now I rarely use it maybe half hour a day. Is been around 6 month since I reduced the usage time of headphones. Now a days at night time my ear pain starts and hearing a ringing sound for past 2 months. What could be the problem?
I am having pain in my ear from 3 days and I also see a small pimple in my ear. What to do to stop the pain?
Respected Doctors, I'd like to clearly mention my problem. I'm 23 and I ain't a frequent traveller in flights. When ever I depart a flight & after certain time, I feel my ears closed due to gravity level & for a second or two, I couldn't breath properly. I can feel my brain nerves being pulled by someone and leads to terrible headache for that 20-30mins of journey. After the plane arrives destination, It takes sometime for me to go back to normal condition. Ps: I'm not really scared/feared of heights. Help me fight the condition.:(Thank you for your time.
The most common ear infections happen because of bacterial or viral growth in the middle ear, the part which lies just behind the ear drum. Middle-ear infections can be very painful and children are most commonly reported in children. Most of these infections are caused by the blockage of the Eustachian tube, which connects the ear and the throat, causing the build-up of fluids and swelling. Here is a guide to the most common forms of ear infections and their symptoms, ranging from the acute to the chronic.
Acute infections have intense symptoms but can be cured with time and treatment. They generally last for shorter durations.
In Chronic cases of infections, the patient complains of recurrent symptoms multiple times. Chronic ear infections have the potential of causing permanent damage to the ear.
Symptoms reported by most patients with Ear infections:
1. Pain in the ear (Mild to severe): This is caused due to increased pressure owing to the blockage of the Eustachian tube. Collection of fluid inside the ear would increase the intensity of pain in most cases. Children will keep tugging at their ear and most likely be cranky.
2. Redness and swelling: Both of these are inevitable accompanying symptoms in case of any infection in the body.
3. Oozing of the fluids: The blockage leads to the fluid being released from the ear which can be watery, thick yellow or mixed with blood depending on the severity and type of infection.
5. Difficulty in sleeping.
6. In some cases when the infection spreads, difficulty in balancing the body is experienced as body balance is maintained by ears.
7. The patient might also experience increased irritability.
8. Ear infections can also cause a hearing problem if the condition continues to go untreated.
Ear infections should be promptly dealt with to prevent long-term damages. So here is what should be done when you have ear pain symptoms.
1. Consult an ENT who will prescribe pain medication as the first line of treatment.
2. After the necessary tests are done, antibiotics are prescribed in most cases by the doctor. Other medications for palliative treatment (to ease the symptoms) are administered. However in a few rare cases, the infection might be because of non-bacterial causes in which antibiotics might not cure the state.
3. In case the problem keeps recurring, one must visit the doctor again and get further tests and treatment done.
As prevention is always better than cure, care should be taken to avoid all chances of carrying the infection to your ear. Maintain cleanliness in and around, especially in the case of children.
For further queries; we'd be happy to help!