Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S K JainYour feedback matters!
Generally due to heat in body I get canker sore or small ulcers in mouth. From past couple of months I am getting them on my penis. Is it dangerous. Can I know what kind of steps I should follow to get rid of them. Any medicines for it?
I am 46 years old. From 2009 to 2011, I started taking asf 4x and some times asf 6x for white spots on my upper lip (not so white, slightly dull) and also some little white dots on my hand. Those dots on hand vanished, but, the one on the lip remained as it is. After that, I enrolled by paying rs. 20k at baksons and took their pills for three years, i. E. From 2012 jan to 2014 dec. The white spot on upper lip never vanished. This year, i. E. In 2015, I am again taking asf 6x (sbl company), but, till date nothing happened. Over the several years, I also applied the liquid on the upper lip, but, nothing happened. Kindly advice.
I'm having black gums. I consulted doctor bt thy says its because of skin pigmentation and dsnt have solution. Bt whn I smile its embracing in front of others. Pls hlp if their is any solution to ths. Is there any way to get pink gums.
My cheeks are hollow. So my face look so horrible. Suggest me ways to recover from hollow cheeks and get a fair looking face.
I wm having problem with my face skin. Pimples are getting bigger and making my face look ugly, How di get rid of this problem.
I am a little more worried about pimples on my face its getting more and more tricky as it wasn't that long ago and more tricky as it wasn't a good day today is the best way for you and more.
My skin looking like chalani means im surfing white head from past 8-9 years and with my skin become darker day by day I was so pretty and fairer but now my skin colour is whitish with small white head and started pimple in period also I used pimples cream also. Please suggest any cream for glow and remove white head.
I am 24 years old and I have a dark circles under eyes from last 2 months. How to remove them please tell?
Bananas are natural treatment for a dull, scaly, wrinkle prone or dry skin. Not just eating, application is equally beneficial for a smooth and flawless skin. Bananas are considered safe, easily available, low-cost and pain free skin rejuvenating agents that make you look far younger. The fruit is loaded with vital vitamins and nutrients required for healthy skin.
Skin benefits of banana
1. Loaded with vitamin a which gets rid of dark spots and blemishes.
2. Vitamin b in bananas moisturizes and lightens the skin.
3. Vitamin e present in bananas protects the skin against free radicals and thus delays aging.
4. Vitamin e prevents and reduces wrinkles on the skin.
5. Bananas are also rich in potassium which moisturizes skin and hydrate the skin cells.
Banana face mask to fight wrinkles:
To avail the benefits of banana, you can make your own banana face mask your skin to tighten your skin and give you a younger look. This mask is prepared using two wrinkle fighting natural ingredients, honey and yogurt, along with bananas.
Preparation of the mask:
1. Mash a ripe banana and add a tsp. Of honey and 3 tsp. Of thick yogurt.
2. Mix this properly and apply to your face.
3. Let it act upon for 15 minutes.
4. Rinse your face with lukewarm water and then with cold water to close your skin pores.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
I am 21 year old male having problems of oily skin with dark face color from 2 years and little once too.
Hello doctor! I am suffering from redness and rashes like spots on my skin. As they are approaching on the skin it is very itchy and after few days they are becoming like black spots on my skin. I have once applied boroline due to which they have turned black though it was not itchy after applying. Please suggest me what to do Thank you!
I losing my hair, and growing slowly and shading black colour to white, could you suggest any medicine.
Hi i m 23 years old, can anyone suggest me which cream I can use as I have a acne problem on my face, my face lack moisture, it is oily and have a loose skin which appear as to be wrinkled, so i am unable to decide what cream to use, for my healthy clear skin.
My body skin is not toned and also got some stretch marks on my thighs. So which type of massage oil used for toned or weight loss.
Facial Melanosis is the effect of excessive Melanin and abnormal Melanocyte under the skin. This results in hyperpigmentation problem; which frequently changes from brown to black and is usually found on the cheek and brow areas of the face. Mostly occurring in females as compared to males, it is found in the age group of over 30 years. Pregnancy, sun exposure, stress, hormone treatments including contraceptive pills, certain medications, and some cosmetics are some of the factors triggering Facial Melanosis.
Treatments for Facial Melanosis:
Facial Melanosis treatment might be very slow to respond. Sometimes, it also leads to irritation in sensitive skin, thus resulting in post inflammatory pigmentation.
Usually, a combination of following measures is helpful:
- Discontinuation of hormonal contraception
- Lifelong, year-round sun protection with a high SPF sunscreen. Reapply it after every 2 hours in case you are outdoors during the summer. Along with this, wear a broad-brimmed hat.
- If applicable, choose cosmetics which have sunscreen.
- Use a mild cleanser and if your skin is dry, don’t forget to use a light moisturizer.
- Application of Anti-Melasma Cream – The main function of Anti-Melasma cream is to reduce the Melanin by interrupting Tyrosinase (enzyme containing copper found in animal and plant tissues which support the secretion of melanin) activity. The active elements in the cream which are intended for Anti-Melasma are Licorice Acid, Retinoic Acid, Hydroquinone, Kojic Acid, Tranexamic Acid, Azelaic Acid and Ascorbic Acid.
- Usage of Sun Protection Cream – You should look out for those sun protection creams with SPF factor above 15. Also, Sunscreen should be Para-Aminobenzoic Acid-Free (PABA-Free). The presence of Micronized Titanium Dioxide, which is an active element that works as UV-A and UV-B reflector, becomes an issue of importance while selecting the perfect sunscreen.
- Peeling – Superficial or the epidermis layer of your skin can be chemically peeled off and this must be done by a specilized dermatologist or under the supervision of a dermatologist.
If you wish to discuss about any specific skin problem, you can consult a specilized dermatologist and ask a free question.