Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. S K GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hello I have done intercourse 2 time last night in one hour and now in morning pain in my penis and blood come with urine ? What I do ? Why blood come in urine ? Is it serious problem ?
I'm a newly married guy, during the sex everything is going well. But it was lasting within 60-90 seconds. Need solution for this. Thanks in advance.
Greetings of the day. As I hve an itching on my body near pennis since 1year when I sleep in night it gets heavier so your suggestion is more valuable.
Dear Doctor, I'm telling you the my problem. I'm facing this problem for last six months. Some small oysters on my penis at foreskin and it's very itching. I feel very irritating for about this problem. At my foreskin some thick skin connect to the of the penis. If my penis enlarge at that time I feel very embarrassing and small pain.
I am 35 year, period is irregular due to polycystic ovaries. I have one son and planning for another, please suggest how to get pregnancy. Visited many gynaecologist but of no use. And help suggest me to reduce my weight.
Hi, I have a problem, when I try to do sex my penis goes down, however I try to do sex with my wife but my penis does not support me. What to do, I am not alcoholic and not any bad habit which revoke me to do anything. Please help me.
Sir my exams are going to start after 4days and I don't know why I m getting sleepy every time before this I used to study late nights in the afternoon but this time I'm getting sleepy every time in the morning in the night in the afternoon sir please do help me.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
Meri mom ko pith (cough) ,safra bahot gae h Us wajah se wo bimar ho rahi hai Can you please suggest us a remedy to cure it.
I am suffering with stomach ache since 3 days. I went to the doctor but medicines given by were not effective? can you suggest something?
I am a 31 years old man, I also joined a gym around 8 months back. I have two issues one is that I wear a support while working out but 4 1/2 months back I get slight pain above my private area, am I coming in for hernia as my father has already undergone two operations of the same? Secondly of late my lower back also pains me while I do any back exercise, so do you advice me to quit gyming or what should I do please help?
My name is ravi. I am getting head pain. I am spend lot of time in computers. So please try to solve my problem.
Men's sexual problems:
Around 4 in 10 men experience sex problems.
Men's sexual problems can happen at any time of life, but become more common with age.
Most sexual problems can be treated - so seek medical advice if you have concerns.
Men's sex problems include:
1. Erectile dysfunction - sometimes called impotence - is a problem getting and keeping an erection for sex.
2. Premature ejaculation, this is coming sooner than he'd like to during sex.
3. Inhibited ejaculation, retarded ejaculation, when the man is slow to ejaculate.
4. Retrograde ejaculation, where the ejaculation goes into the bladder instead of out of the penis.
5. Less interest in sex, loss of sex drive or libido.
What causes men's sexual problems?
Men's sex problems may be due to:
1. Physical causes, including diabetes, heart disease and other long-term health conditions
2. Alcohol abuse
3. Drug abuse
4. Medication side-effects, including some antidepressants
8. Worries over sexual performance, unrealistic expectations about sexual performance
9. Relationship problems
10. Low testosterone
11. Past traumatic sexual experiences.
How are men's sex problems diagnosed?
A doctor will ask about symptoms, review a man's medical history and may carry out a physical examination.
A gp or sexual health clinic may be able to make a diagnosis - or a referral may be made to specialists for further assessments, tests or treatment.
Specialists who may help with men's sex problems include:
1. Urologists, who specialise in the urinary tract and reproductive system
2. Endocrinologists, who specialise in conditions affecting hormones
3. Neurologists, who specialise in the body's nerve networks
4. Sex therapists or counsellors
5. Mental health specialists.
What tests are used to diagnose men's sex problems?
Diagnostic tests for men's sex problems include:
- Blood tests, to identify any hormone problems, such as low testosterone, and any undiagnosed medical problems, such as diabetes
- Checking blood flow to the penis for any blockages or restrictions
- Nerve checks, for any loss of sensation, such as complications of diabetes
- Night-time penis rigidity tests, to check if natural erections that happen at night are stronger than a man may experience while awake, which may suggest psychological causes.