Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Neurologists in India. You will find Neurologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Neurologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Paralysis
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Brain Tumor Surgery
Electroconvulsive Therapy (Ect) Treatment
Surgery Of The Facial Nerve
Radiofrequency Neurotomy Procedure
Spine Surgery Treatment
Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi) Treatment
Treatment of Traumatic Brain Injury (Tbi)
Assistive Walking Device Training
Vagus Nerve Stimulation ( Epilepsy )
Submit a review for Dr. S.K. ChowdharyYour feedback matters!
Hello, I have a problem with shaking hands, especially when I'm with emotions or with people vibrate to much when not pay importance and I am alone, they doesn't shake, there is any cure?
I am 40 years old female. My mother had been suffering from Sjogren's Syndrome for the past 10 yrs and passed away this March due to pulmonary embolism. In the next next two months my father was diagnosed of brain tumor- grade 4 glioblastoma and died within 2 months of diagnosis. My question is whether both of my parents disease s is hereditary? If or not, is there any test to know if I am prone to the disease. If yes, please suggest precautionary measures. Thank you.
Hii sir my age is 30 n weight is 90 height is 6 My problem is body pain n headache n uric acid problem n muscles pain n migran I am taking tablet foxstat 80 control uric acid n I have control uric acid but I have to take life time this tablet n when I am doing exercises my body become cool n weakness so what r the reason for weakness n cool please sir suggest me.
Right eyes mai squint h. Dawnsyndrome. Jo ki nerves problem h. Chandigarh mai 1 operate ho chuka h. Jo effective 20% h further ab kya kr skti hoon.
I am 34 years old male, diabetic, high cholesterol, some times my left am find numbness and small pain, what can it be? any home care I can follow.
I'm 31 male, have measured 142/92 bp, taking migraine plus and homeopathy too. Now regularly bp coming 120/80 avg. Till how many days I have to take this medicine.
If migraine pain starts then pain killer at that should be taken immediately or should wait it to be slow down automatically.
My dad is paralysed Right side since 1 year Provide me some natural treatment and daily food chart Please sir. He even took acupuncture treatment.
I am suffering with insomnia from 4 years I do not know wat to do often I am getting angry headache give me some valuable advice I don't have any tension fears problem but no sleep.
Insomnia is a mental condition, which is characterized by a difficulty in falling asleep, even when you have the chance to do so. The causes of insomnia include stress, emotional or physical discomfort; environmental factors like noise, light or extreme temperature that interferes with sleep; and depression or anxiety.
The visible symptoms of insomnia are inability to fall asleep no matter what, irritability, depression, lack of concentration and enthusiasm, and distressed stomach and intestine. Complications associated with insomnia can cause psychiatric problems, obesity, increased risk of long-term diseases or conditions like high blood pressure, heart disease and diabetes.
Insomnia can be classified in the following ways -
- Secondary insomnia: it stands for sleep problems that may be caused by health conditions, medications, pain or any other causes.
- Acute insomnia: it is also known as short-term insomnia and usually lasts for a night or a few weeks.
- Primary insomnia: it refers to sleep problems which aren't directly related with any health condition.
- Chronic insomnia: insomnia is described as long-term or chronic if you suffer from it for about 3 nights a week for 1 month or longer.
Homeopathy is a boon towards treating insomnia.
- Efficiency - The efficiency of homeopathic medicines in curing the several problems associated with insomnia is unquestionable. Plus, targets at providing long-term cure for insomnia instead of just temporary relief. The approach that homeopathy adopts includes getting at the root cause of the problem, and weeding it out so that there's never a relapse of your condition.
- Safety - Homeopathic medication are far safer therefore, it is preferable and highly recommended. It serves invaluably during insomnia and does not involve any side effects.
Homeopathic medicines are of great help in the treatment of Insomnia. The natural Homeopathic medicines have zero side-effects and work to strike out the root cause of Insomnia. The Homeopathic remedies are very beneficial in both inducing sleep as well as improving the quality of sleep. What’s more, the Homeopathic medicines for Insomnia do not carry any risk of dependency and can easily be stopped when complete recovery has taken place. The most common homeopathic preparations to cure insomnia are:
- Lycopodium: This is useful for symptoms such as suddenly waking up from sleep in the wee hours of the morning on a regular basis along with a hyperactive mind which will make you recall the daily events meticulously, much against your will.
- Rhus Tox: Useful for insomnia resulting from intense pain which might cause irritation and restlessness.
- Nux Vomica: This preparation has been proven to provide respite from this condition if the insomnia is caused due to increased stress or as a result of withdrawal symptoms from substances such as alcohol, cigarettes or other medications.
- Arsenicum: This is beneficial if the symptoms include waking up regularly at night around the same time along with anxiety and restlessness resulting from frequent bad dreams.
These are just a few of the commonly used Homeopathic remedies and are mentioned only to create awareness about the effectiveness of Homeopathic medicines in Insomnia. It is not advisable to resort to self-medication for any disease. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopathic.