Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S K. BansalYour feedback matters!
I have white heads and black heads. I tried everything but it won't work. What should I do please suggest. I have oily skin.
I have weak rectum due to this I can not sit. Even on laying the intestine is strained. doctors advised first to pelvic exercises. I am doing exercise from last two months but there is no improvement. I want to know if the operation of rectum is successful or I should exercise for few more months. please give me advice.
I am 28 years old and my skin is highly sensitive one, I have kind of permanent dark patches on my fore head and on some parts of face (must be due to Sun) I tried using curd turmeric face pack but it has further worsened by situation, now skin is more black and have noticed some wrinkles.
Does I safe from rabies if I have washed my hand or fresh skin with soap and water till one or two minutes while touched with saliva?
Dear sir, I have sever allergy from many products like milk perfume I had taken many treatments but it doesn't work. Now I only take cetrizine tab when I feel allergic like screen rashes and swelling in eyes. I want to ask whether cetresin tab harms me if I take it daily.
Sir I have pimples on. My face nd oily. Skin. So what I do for oily. Skin. Nd pimples on. My face tell me which. Medicine is best. For me. For pimples remove.
Sir/ Mam, Recently I got rid of acne on face but I am still left with some redness, blackish pigmentation around my lips and pores on either sides of nose. My doctor prescribed me dreamlite face wash and Clindamycin, nicotinamide allantoin gel for acne which I am using it currently. But I stopped using these from 1 to 2 weeks as it is causing much dryness and reddish appearance on skin. And some burning sensation whenever I walk into the sun. Can anyone suggest me how to get clear of pores fast and get even skin tone. And a sunscreen lotion. And how long should I prolong using Clindamycin gel (should I still apply on my face though no pimples r seen on my face. Thank u.
I am 58 years old and have been having Reflux esophagitis. Periodically have undergone 5-6 endoscopies I'm Delhi as well as in Kashmir. I take Tab. Pantop 40 daily in the morning. Recently have felt excessive saliva excretion in the mouth which sometimes chokes to the extent of tears in the eyes. Kindly advice.
I have some skin rashes till 16 day, doctor prescribe me permethrin cream 5 %, I'm following his instructions but I have no improvement, what should I do now?
I have black spot on my face. I used many creams on my face but I seen no change on my face. Please tell me what I should?
Hi Doctor. Earlier my skin was in uppermedium complexion but now I switch over my staying at erode. And my complexion has turned to black like dark Wheaties brown and my skin turned something like to be prickly heats burn when I got too much of sweat. I am using the soap is lux in ocean green color creamy white soap. Really I am in frustration mode because of my changed complexion. I have to change my complexion and have to get the fair skin how can I change my skin. What soap actually I have to use. please suggest some treatments and ways to get rid of my skin problems. Really I wanna a perfect skin and my age is about 21 only. And my hand sleeves are totally in black color. My neck, my intimate areas and face are in black color but my screed areas are in little fair in color which is fair than my face.
I want clean my scars on my face and want clean my dark spots also.please help me how to solved that.
My girlfriend's under eyes are getting darker by time. Can you please suggest me some ideas to get rid of this?
After chicken pox I have some dark spots on my face pls suggest me what should I apply so that they will be lighten soon.
I have a black spot on skin as well as pimples and use the scar cream to remove the pimples but no response so what can I do?
The skin is known as the largest organ in the human body. It covers us from top to toe and has three layers:
- Epidermis: The outermost layer
- Dermis: Lies just beneath the Epidermis
- Hypodermis: It holds the fat and connective tissue
Our skin requires constant care and protection because it is exposed to the ravages of pollution, dust and harmful UV rays. Let us consider the following reasons for taking care of the skin.
- Free Radicals: The particles or molecules that escape from dust, pollution and other such factors in everyday urban living, settle on the skin and clog the pores. It is important to clean the skin every single day and exfoliate at least once a week with a trip to the salon or with a facial scrub at home, so that these can be removed.
- Dead Cells: The skin throws up dead cells on a daily basis, which may not be obvious to the naked eye. These need to be cleared daily as they can also clog the pores and give rise to acne, skin infection and other skin conditions, that can take a turn for the worse with ailments like Melanoma and skin cancer.
- Elasticity: One must keep the skin clean and use anti aging products in a timely manner along with a good moisturiser and sunscreen, so that the supple quality and glow is kept intact with a regular cleanse of the collagen, which can be prevented from slipping away due to neglect. This collagen keeps the elasticity of the skin which makes the skin look firm and young.
- Prevention: One must clean the skin and use skin care products that prevent premature aging and accumulation of free radicals. Prevention is better than cure and this stands true in the case of skin care as well.
- UV Rays: The powerful UV rays can hit your skin persistently and cause long term damage and sun spots. In order to lessen the damaging effect, it is important to use protective skin care products that will help in keeping freckles, age spots, brown spots, skin peeling and excessive sunburn and tanning at bay.
- Skin Problems and Allergies: Bug bites, injuries and other allergies must be taken care of instantly with a visit to the doctor or medicated creams and medication. This will ensure that the delicate texture of the skin does not get marred by possible infection.
It is important to look after your skin with a proper routine of cleansing, toning and moisturising.