Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S Chakarwarti
Kidney Stones Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Hernia Repair Surgery
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Treatment Of Deep Vein Thrombosis - Dvt
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Prostate Laser Surgery
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S ChakarwartiYour feedback matters!
I'm suffering from dandruff from 2014 .I've tried different types of shampoos, ayurvedic homemade medicines .It comes back after 3-4 days once I applied shampoo or ayurvedic product or anything. Earlier dandruff used to come as kinda dust now it's like kinda big flakes with light brown color, it looked like a flake of my skull skin . I apply oil before I go to bath and washes it only with water. I bath twice in a day . Is it chronic dandruff? What can I do for a permanent relief ?
I get angry in no time. Specially any act of my spouse affects ,rest nothing bothers. I Connect all me with him only. Need him to spend more time. Etc.I keep on thinking what to us and make stories in mind. I have mood swings and it spoils time when we are together. I just can't avoid and be normal unless I don't speak out all in my mind. I know all this is not right, but I keep doing same .I want to learn how to avoid unpleasant time or talks and be happy and calm.
Hello Sir, My arm pit is too black and have bad smell what should I do to clean the arm pit & free from the smell.
I am 28 year old female, I am married. I have pigmentation on face, nose, checks, and near eyebrow. I got pigmentation 6 year back. I have taken so many medicine and I have done one peeling treatment also. But no result and day by day its spreading more. Kindly advice. I am very tensed. My face looks very dull as I have oily skin as well. Please advice.
Complexion of my face is very dark with lots of marks. I want you to suggest some cream and remedy that make my face fair and glowing. Thank you.
I am frequently getting boils in my armpits since four. I had shown to skin specialist. After the usage of antibiotics they disappeared for some period. But after three months again coming frequently.
Ayurveda is an age old life science, that is known to work medical marvels. The best part about this field of medicine is that it blends the everyday remedies that touch the root cause of the issue before curing the same. Aging is an aspect that plagues one and all with its various signs hitting the skin, senses, body and hair.
So how can you use Ayurveda to turn back the aging clock of your system? Read on to find out!
- Herbs and Vayasthapana: Vayasthapana or the anti-aging effect is a herbal formula with herbs like Gotu Kola, which are known for their anti-aging properties in the field of Ayurveda. Ashwagandha is also used in this concoction. Other herbs like Amla, ginger, turmeric and Galanga are also used to create this anti-aging effect. The oil of cloves can also be used on the massage table for anti-aging.
- Radiance and Varnya: Varnya is the Ayurvedic effect of maintaining or bringing out the glow or radiance of the skin. The Varnya herbs include flame of forest, silk cotton tree, rose petals and Indian redwood. This concoction can help you retain a youthful glow on your skin, which will also keep fine lines at bay.
- Deep Healing and Branropana: With the help of Gotu Kola and other sensitive herbs, one can heal the body deeply and also enhance the skin. The herbs used here can also help in strengthening one's digestive system so that there is no Ama or toxin build up. The other herbs one can use here are turmeric, rose petals and cotton silk tree.
- Yoga: Yoga is a known method of keeping the body and senses vital and well functioning. There are a number of Yogic postures and poses that can help in the anti-aging process. These include equal standing for better balance, the tree pose, the squat pose, the downward dog pose, the plank pose for core strength and the seated twist.
- Diet and Lifestyle: Ayurveda is a science that touches every day in order to effectively heal and prevent. So, it is important to follow the Ayurvedic tenets of following a proper balance of eating, resting and activity even as you ingest regular meals at a set time with all the food groups in perfect balance.
Ayurveda can be used in order to take good care of the body even if you are not suffering from any ailments. The herbs can be ingested on a daily basis as seasoning for your food while Yoga can be practiced routinely. This will help you in delaying the aging process.