Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. S B Singh
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. S B SinghYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am suffering from hairfall, I had been using indulekha oil from 2 months, initially my hairfall reduced but now again increased. Can you please suggest me some good medicine. Thanks Mustaq.
I am 20 years old boy. I want to get rid of my dark neck area. I have tried various soaps and ayurvedic methods, but of no use. Also, I sweat a lot, and my underarms smell a lot, even after washing regularly with soap. Please help.
I have a problem that my face get mare by red spots in summer and skin gets ruptured through out the body is it any sort of allergy.
Sir I am 23 years old, I have etching on my hands and legs, I show it to skin Dr. he gives me betnovate s, am using it since 1 month but it affecting for 3 4 hrs only after that again etching on skin, it looks so dirty, please help.
Hello I have this problem over 10 years as area between both upper thighs and male reproductive part & at hips skin become more n more dark due to itching rashes. Sometime specially in summer feels inching n skin breaks at upper thighs. Suggest remedy to cure specially to get back normal skin color.
For what one tone plus cream is used? My doctor suggested it for dark scar mark due to scooty silencer burn on my leg. But the product is a newly launched product I think as it is written as not for sale in the cream box which doctor had given me. Is it good to use it on dark spots? If so for how many weeks I need to use it? My skin is sensitive and it showed Side effects like burning, skin peeling and hyperpigmentation of the scar when I used hhlite cream for 3 weeks as suggested by my Dr. Then after I letting him know of this adverse reaction, he prescribed me to use fucibet cream for 10 days and after that to continue onetone plus cream on spots only at night time. I used fucibet cream for 3 days. Then I started feeling same burning sensation when I had during hhlite cream usage. So I stopped using that cream too and not using any cream as of now in fear of getting my scar dark due to all these creams prescribed by Dr. I haven't used one tone plus cream yet which is given.
I have a lot of pimples and blackheads on my both cheeks. On my head too. My face is very much oily. A lot of sweat is coming from my face in heat.
Do you suffer from acne and have acne marks all over your face? Acne or acne vulgaris is a condition where ugly scars appear on the surface of your face. Acne cause scars, some of which may be permanent. Acne scars ruin your face and affect your appearance and self-esteem. You can adopt simple ways and methods to get rid of acne marks.
Here are some home remedies to cure this skin condition:
- Aloe vera: Aloe vera gel contains vitamins, which helps in the fading and healing of acne marks. Aloe vera is gentle on the skin, has no side effects and does not cause skin irritation. It acts as a moisturizer, nourishes the skin, and makes it softer.
- Cucumber: Cucumber is quite effective for the management of acne scars. It is a hydrating substance and is rich in vitamin A and C, and magnesium. These are essential for good skin health. You simply need to cut cucumber slices and apply them on the surface of the skin affected with acne breakout.
- Baking soda: Baking soda is commonly used for treating acne scars. It contains sodium bicarbonate crystals which help in skin exfoliation when used as a cleaning scrub. You need to make a paste by combining baking soda with water and apply it to the affected area of your skin. The pores get cleaned and blemishes are prevented.
- Honey: Honey acts as a natural moisturizer and helps in getting rid of acne marks. Instead of using processed honey, you need to use raw and fresh honey. You have to apply honey on the acne marks and gently massage it. You can combine ground cinnamon with honey as it acts as an effective pore cleanser.
- Coconut oil: Coconut acts as an excellent natural moisturizer and has a good healing capability. You have to massage your acne-affected skin with fresh coconut oil and allow it to get absorbed into your skin. Coconut oil contains fatty acids and vitamins which make your skin healthier.
- Lemon: Lemon juice is an alpha hydroxyl acid. It helps in healing, fading scars and revitalizing the skin. You need to mix lemon juice with a small amount of water and apply it on your acne-affected skin using a cotton ball. During this lemon treatment, you must stay away from direct sunlight. This is because lemon makes the skin extra sensitive to the harmful rays of the sun.
You can try other natural remedies like potato juice, rose hip seed oil, and sugar scrub.You should increase the amount of vitamin E intake. All these simple remedies are very effective in getting rid of acne scars.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!