Find numerous Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists in India from the comfort of your home on Lybrate.com. You will find Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Yoga & Naturopathy Specialists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rukamani Nair
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Immunity Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Siddha Marma Treatment
Beauty Enhancement Procedures
Yoga During Pregnancy
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Tantra Yoga Treatment
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Yoni Prakshalanam Treatment
Treating Post Bypass Surgery Blockages
Submit a review for Dr. Rukamani NairYour feedback matters!
I'm unable to sleep at night since 3 days, because of a severe headache. I've tried many home remedies, but didn't get favourable results, please help me!
I wanna gain weight so tell me how can I do this. M very skinny tell me something by which I can get mass thanx.
I am suffering from headache from last week with intervals please suggest the medicine for the my condition Thanking you sir.
I want to gain weight. I have tried many times to take more calories bt I can't able to increase my weight. Can you please prefer me a good medicine to gain weight.
I am 22 years old, I have skin problem which appears only in every winter and disappear during the summer, what should I do?
Hello sir my name is manoj baghel and I lives in agra I want to increase a weight in 2 month tell me healthy diet and nutrients I am trying to get you the right answer.
I am 43 and 5'11" tall having 134 kg weight Having contant lower back pain . Especially when I try to control my diet. I could not do exercise because of it. Plz suggest the remedy
I am 23 years old every month I will get sick, I think my immunity power is low. Help me how to stay healthy and how to improve immunity power.
I am studying 10th std but I do looking like a 6th std boy. My weight is very low. Often local doctors say IT WILL BE ALRIGHT WHEN I GREW UP. But I didn't see any changes. Often I feel like fainting when I get up early. Both hands and legs are paining everyday. My bone conditions are weak as I was about to catch a stumper ball I got bone displacement in my left index finger. I got it in 26 Jan 2015 but it's still paining I could not bend it. What should I do to solve tis problem. How to increase my weight without money as we don't have enough money now. I need to increase my weight. It is my greatest problem. And to cure my finger pls. Could you help me sir/madam pls HELP ME.
Accumulating unwanted fat by poor eating habits and a sedentary lifestyle can lead to obesity which has become a prevalent problem among people of all ages. Obesity causes a number of serious conditions like cardiovascular problems, diabetes, high blood pressure etc.
Ayurveda has a holistic approach to ailments of all kinds. It not only cures physical conditions but also heals mental diseases and the treatments are effective with no side effects. The most important feature of Ayurveda is that it improves the overall health of an individual by a sustainable treatment. Here are five easy ways to reduce fat effectively by Ayurvedic recommendations.
1. Detox tea - Detox tea is a mixture of certain herbs which have the property to cleanse the body. It is a natural way to lose weight without subjecting the body to harsh chemicals. The tea flushes the toxins out of the system and boosts the liver and the stomach. It not only helps to eliminate waste but also to reduce bloating. Eradication of unwanted elements leads to weight loss and rejuvenation of the body. Cumin, fennel, and coriander are good choices for preparing a detox tea.
2. Yoga - Practicing yoga on a daily basis can make a huge difference when you are trying to lose weight. A relaxing yoga routine in the mornings will not only set the mood for the day but also boost metabolism. Yoga facilitates weight loss, flexibility and promotes good health. Breathing exercises with meditation can improve one's cognitive functions and prevent mental diseases.
3. Triphala - With its many beneficial properties, Triphala can be branded as a miracle herb. One of the ancient remedies, Triphala includes three super fruits of India which are amlaki, haritaki, and bibhitaki. Three of them have individual advantages that work together as an elixir for weight loss.
- Amlaki is packed with antioxidants that reduce inflammation, maintains healthy blood sugar level and leads to lean body mass.
- Haritaki helps to cleanse the body by eliminating wastes from the colon.
- Bibhitaki eradicates body fluids and reduces accumulated fat.
Triphala is a powerful combination of herbs which can be consumed with lukewarm water.
4. Curry powder - Ayurvedic treatment instructs to include six tastes in a meal which are sweet, sour, salty, bitter, pungent and astringent. A mixture of all these tastes will create a unique flavor that will enhance the digestive system and help melt away the fat. Ayurvedic churnas are a mixture of several herbs with different tastes and properties that are added to Indian dishes to create flavor. Coriander, fenugreek, cloves are some of the herbs present in the churnas
5. Massage - Gharshana is an effective Ayurvedic massage performed with silk gloves and can be done at home. It gives a calming sensation that energizes and rejuvenates the body. It is well known for reducing cellulite and bloating by promoting better circulation and lymphatic drainage.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!