Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Rukamani NairYour feedback matters!
Hi I am a 23 year old male. For last few days I lost many hairs. There is dandruff I noticed and also itching problem. please help me. What is wrong with my hair?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I had long course of antibiotics after septoplasty, which were prulifloxacin (percin), cefixime trihydrate (mortega), Cefixime Dicloxacillin (Cefi XL), Levofloxacin (Glevo), & Moxifloxacin (Mahaflox). After 15 days of taking last dose of antibiotic I started feeling upset in stomach. Doctor prescribed me probiotics (VIBACT DS). I got some relief. But now its been more than 20 days my stomach is still little upset (somr hard stools, more bowel movements etc.) I am also taking Rafron DSR capsules (rabeprazole + domperidone). For which I read that rabeprazole also causes abdominal pain, diarrhea, constipation, gas etc. I also tested stool, there is no blood, occult blood or any other abnormalities. So I was wondering what exactly causing my abdominal discomfort. should I stop taking Rafron DSR capsules? Or if the condition is caused by antibiotics, then how much time it will take to settle? (Its already 23 days now since my stomach is upset)
Im suffering from dengue fever from last 2 days according to test my platelet count is 0.96 what medicines should I take.
A fever is an indication that there is something abnormal going on in your body. Learning how to reduce a fever would be of great help to ease your discomfort. However, if a severe fever persists,
I want to gain weight . I eat too much but only my stomach size increased but I want increase my whole body plzzz help me what I want to do.
Lst one year I lost my hair slowly. I had severe dandruff what I can do Who would I solved my problemPlease help me.
I have desk job and in the last 2 years, my weight has gone up from 75 kgs to 85 kgs. I want to lose weight. Please help.
Hello Sir, sometimes its found to be difficult in breathing but not always. Cold also. Throat pain also comes but not all the time. It occurs more in relaxing time. What may be the problem.?
Hi I am jitesh kumar dubey I am suffering form fever in last 3 days. Feel very uncomfortable. What can I do please suggest me advice Regards Jitesh dubey.
It’s been long known about the numerous health benefits of beetroot. Surprisingly though, beetroot has some not-so-known qualities such as increasing stamina, removing skin blemishes and increasing the glow of the face. Apart from this, it can fetch benefits to the skin, hair and the overall health. In this article, we will discuss the benefits of beetroot consumption in vivid detail.
- Reduces the impact of aging: Beetroot being a great antioxidant successfully blocks free radicals and helps to fight the symptoms of aging. All it requires is a medium slice beetroot. The juice should be extracted from it and the pulp needs to be removed. The juice then could be applied to the face using cotton balls. Applying this simple solution once in a week can fetch dramatic results.
- Reduces blemish and pigmentation: Beetroot is one of the few vegetables that have a large amount of vitamin C embedded in it. It helps the skin to retain its original color, reduces blemishes and pigmentation. 3-4 cubes of beetroot serving twice a week should do the trick.
- Hair loss: Beetroot is a great source of food to stay away from hair loss. Being a good source of potassium, beetroot can prevent hair loss and enhance hair growth. A weekly serving of 3-4 cube of beetroot over a span of few months will show visible results.
- Improves liver function: Beetroot contains glutathione that is known to be a great agent for the liver. It acts as a detox diet and helps in functioning of the liver. This liver, in turn, helps the body to detox. Beetroot also helps in the regeneration of cells of the liver.
- Boost hemoglobin: Beetroot is an excellent source of iron and folate. These are the nutrients that are required for the body to maintain an adequate amount of hemoglobin in the body. A deficiency in the hemoglobin level can lead to anemia. Regular consumption of beetroot can ensure that a person refrains from deadly diseases such as anemia.
- Fight inflammation: Some typical symptoms of inflammation include infection, trauma etc. This is a sign of the immune system not acting efficiently against sudden panic. Some typical symptoms include pain, redness, swelling etc. Beetroot in known to have a super-efficient anti-inflammatory response. Injection of beetroot is often suggested by medical practitioners.
- Cancer prevention: Beetroot can elevate the level of oxygen in the blood. Since cancer cells are acidic in nature, beetroot can successfully neutralize them due to its alkaline nature. Owing to this anti-cancer properties, oncologists often suggests the intake of beetroot juice on a regular basis to patients suffering from liver, rectal, colon and various other types of cancer. 2 glasses of beetroot juice are often recommended for cancer patients.