Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Me and my wife had a unprotected sex on the 7 th day of her last period and she took unwanted 72 after 40 hours approx and on same night 9th day of her last period we had again in unprotected sex after 5-6 hours after taking unwanted 72 now she requires more dose or it's sufficient both time there was no injection but I am always worried from pre cum spurns. So please advise.
Hi i hav gone through tubul ligation 2 months back and i want 2 get pregnant again can u sugest home treatment bcos i dont want surgery method my tubes are not cut but they have tied.Plz answer me
Hi I'm 18 weeks 3 days pregnant today morning I find out tht im discharging very light brown watery discharge last 2 days back I heard baby heartbeat help me out.
I am 23 years old and I'm not getting my periods regularly since the first time. I ws diagnosed for tuberculosis of uterus 4 years back and I'm no longer have it. But still my periods are not regular so yesterday after going through a pelvis ultrasound it turns out im suffering from PCOD. I'm confused now which treatment I should opt for the treatment allopathic, homeopathic or ayurvedic? And what precautions I should take to balance my hormones.
Jab meri 1st pregnancy thi tab mujhe molar pregnancy hua tha 2015 mei oct time aur raat ko bleeding start ho gyi isiliye docter ne mera dnc kiya uske baad se meri pregnancy nhi ho rhi mai pregnant hona chah rhi to gyn k pass gyi to unhone mujhe folic acid tablet aur evecare khane ko diya mera hcg aur s.progestrone bhi hua sab normal h phir bhi mera period miss nhi hota humesa time per hi aa jata h .ab aisa kya kare ki hum jaldi se pregnant ho jye?
Would you like to share this interesting fact with family or friends? go ahead and share!
Hi, my wife is pregnant and we are not planning it now. Her date was due on 3 of this month. Please suggest.
Garlic is one of the most powerful natural cures, which we know and it is available to everyone. In the popular medicine it is used for curing diseases and angst. Because it is strong natural antibiotic, it kills a big number of bacteria, and besides that, it stimulates the immunity system and it normalizes the gut flora. However, here do not end whole its positive effects among our organism.
We often consume garlic as addition in meals, which makes the food tastier, but have you ever asked yourself what makes consumption of garlic on empty stomach to organism?
Scientists had this duty and they found out that this is especially very effective way to prevent and cure many diseases. They claim that when you consume garlic on empty stomach, you increase its power and with that the dangerous bacteria is more exposed to its direct impact.
Garlic instead of antibiotic
Garlic contains nitric substances, sodium, potassium, selenium, calcium, magnesium, silicon, sulfur, phosphoric acid, vitamin C, D, B, phytosterol and aerial oils. Besides that, garlic is rich with phytocide, such as allicin. According to some studies, allicin is exceptionally effective among infections and affections. Garlic consists of more than 400 various mineral constituents, including many antioxidants.
9 unbelievable healthy benefits of garlic:
– It impedes the aging
– Thanks to its curative characteristics, it helps to decrease the level of bad cholesterol in the blood
– It kills a large number of various diseases
– It protects from heart diseases – it reduces the synthesis of triglycerides in the liver, which helps to avoid the growth of arthrosclerosis.
– It decreases the blood pressure and it helps against affections
– Garlic is natural antibiotic and it is effective cure against colds and flu.
– Its consumption is recommended for diseases of nervous system
– Garlic helps killing the cells of malignancy of brain tumor
– It strengthens the immunity system
With Navratri around the corner, all women are stressed to look good and slim. Efforts to reduce weight and look slim and great during the festivities starts well in advance. However, there are two concerns around fasting and feasting. Feasting because there is a lot of energy required to enjoy the fun and celebrations associated with the Navratri festival. Fasting because it negates all the efforts you have put in to reduce weight. Let us look at some of the ways to fast during Navratri, which can also help you feast less and so not add back the lost kilos.
Different people follow different rules during this fasting and there is hardly anyone who does not eat anything at all. So, make sure you follow the below points to have a healthy and happy festival.
- Drink as much water as possible. Indulge yourself in skim milk, fresh fruit juices, and milkshakes as they provide the required nutrition and energy and also helps in flushing out toxins.
- Coconut water, lime juice, herbal teas can be consumed with no limits. Soups of pumpkin or bottle gourd are also healthy options.
- Staying on an empty stomach can lead to acidity, so eat dry fruits, seeds, and nuts every 2 to 3 hours as they will provide energy and help in controlling hunger pangs.
- Sabudana is allowed in most people’s fasting and is a great energy booster as it is a rich source of carbohydrates. So go for the healthier options of khichdi or kheer than the oily tikkis or papad.
- Yoghurt or raita is another refreshing item that can help you with energy
- Fruit flavoured yoghurt or curd can be a good substitute for kheer which is loaded with calories from sugar and milk.
- Milk is another healthy food to indulge in. Try skimmed milk instead of whole milk to reduce calories.
- Fruit salad sprinkled with rock salt boosts metabolism with all the natural sugars in it. The rock salt is rich in potassium and helps digestion and reduces acidity.
- New methods of cooking like baking, grilling or steaming should be adopted instead of the regular frying, it will help you control weight and stay fit.
- Try boiling potatoes, sweet potatoes, pumpkins and eat them with minimal spices like pepper and black salt.
- Paneer or cottage cheese is loaded with protein and calcium and can be used in many delicious dishes.
- Use a low-calorie sweetener instead of the regular sugar to keep away the calories.
Make sure you do not starve yourself, but find healthy, nutritious things to eat within the range of your permitted foods. This will help you enjoy the celebrations, which is the most important aspect of the festival. Having someone fast along with you helps you follow this routine better.