Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. RubinaYour feedback matters!
I had sex for the first time. But as I have heard a lot that having sex for the first time is very painful. I didn't felt any pain or even any pleasure. Is it normal. Hearing of having sex excites me but I didn't felt that excitement while having sex. Is this normal.
I'm a pcod and thyroid patient Can I take herbalife or amway positrim for weight loss As dey contain proper amount of protein nd ol.
I had sex for last 7 days every night. But nothing happened. Now I am feeling vomiting from tension. And periods have been postponed. What should i do?
My mother had working homes so every time she spend with water so thats my mother hand had full of" pagullu" We are tried several ointments and tablets. So kindly give best solution to my mother thanks and:)
I am 28 years I have bilateral polycystic ovaries, s. Prolactin 17.83np/dl ut: 6.0x3.0x3.5 nd Et: 7 mm prescribed conceive f and benforce m for 6 months. Please tell how is my health can I become pregnant. What precautions I should take? My period got now by taking susten 100mg for 7 days twice and period was only 2 days. Please help me.
I'm 24 years. I had sex on 3rd Oct and taken unwanted 72 around 3 hours of sex. My last periods was on 15 th September. This month I was expecting periods on 13th but I didn't get my periods. How long my periods can be delayed and am I pregnant?
What would probably be the cause for really painful menstrual bleeding? It was not quite normal. My body was shaking at the time when I pee and it really felt really painful below my stomach. I wanna consult to a doctor but I have no idea on what would probably needed to be done. Like a test or something to see if I have problems with my health.
Hello Dr, my wife got lot of head sweating and little joints pain due to vitamin D deficiency. Pls help us for cure this problem or treatment need to be taken. Kindly guide us about precautions as she is 5 months pregnant too. Thanks.
I am planning for an iui treatment. I have been given clomiphene from day 2-day 6 Is it safe? What is the other option fr getting pregnant with erection problems. Sperm count and other factors all normal.
Hi I am 29 years old female I am into my 5th week and 3 days pregnancy since two days I have notice little bleeding which is light red I have a cramping since yesterday afternoon till now and backache also but my cramping and backache are for sometime as they go away and come but yesterday afternoon it was painful and got relief by evening I am concern is everything ok as I have not made any appointment till yet for Dr. but did took pregnancy test was positive my last periods was on 7th sept 2016 please can you help.
I'm 8 months preg rh-ve mother, missed abortion previously and missed NTT injection also, having low amniotic fluid level from 6th month of my current pregnancy but now fluid level is adequate so do I have normal delivery in that case.
Am 28 of c sec delivery. Got periods by 2 1/2 months after delivery. Nw my periods r irregular n abnormal flow. Any gynaecologist clear my doubt fr abnormal flow.
When someone intends to describe 'intercourse', the adjective painful is not the first thing to spring up in your mind. But more often than not, you or your partner might be suffering from a painful experience under the sheets that further complicates your relationship.
But to paraphrase, it doesn't have to be like this. If you are encountering pain on a regular basis, it is best to talk to your partner and to a doctor to get rid of the problems.
Below is a list of 6 reasons that could be responsible for a painful intercourse:
- Lack of sufficient lubrication: When the female member is turned on because of foreplay, there is an adequate amount of white mucous discharge in the vagina which works as a natural lubricant and makes penetration easy and comfortable. A lack of sufficient foreplay or a side effect of usage of medications for allergies and antidepressants might make your vagina dry which can cause pain. Also, intercourse before your menstrual periods can also facilitate the painful experience. This condition can be checked upon by usage of lubricants which will sufficiently moisturize the vagina.
- Inflammation of the bladder region can also cause pain during sex: It is recommended to urinate after sex in order to drain away the bacteria that might have entered your body during intercourse.
- Infection: Infection in the vagina, which can be denoted by the change of color in the vaginal discharge can be a reason for the pain. Also itching in the vagina (vaginitis) in case of women or infection to certain contraceptives for men can also give rise to pain.
- Inflammation of prostate gland: For males, severe pain just a few moments before ejaculation might be a result of prostatitis (inflammation of the prostate gland) and should be immediately diagnosed.
- Medical Conditions: If the pain during intercourse affects your whole body, then there is a possibility that the pain is a reason for some underlying serious medical condition like problems in the uterus, irritable bowel syndrome or ovarian cysts.
- Hormonal Imbalance: If you are pregnant or you have given birth just a few months back, you might feel pain during intercourse as changes in hormones during pregnancy might cause your vagina to dry up. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.