Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rubina
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RubinaYour feedback matters!
Sir mere wife ka period nhi aaya h 40 din ho gye maine pregnancy test kra uspe negative h but period hone me 10 din late ho gya h .what should we do.
Please suggest. If I do unprotected sex on the 6th day of my period is there any chances to get pregnant.
My age is 21 yrs since 2-3 yrs I feel some small lumps like structure in my both breasts, should I be worried about it?
I am 29 years old. Am suffering from adinomyosis. What to do? is it safe undergoing histactamy at this age?
Hello doctors. I am 27 year old female and I am using way to slim powder daily with 1 glass milk at replacement of breakfast as per as doctor advice. Can you tel me how much calories for 2 spoon way to slim powder. I am having pcod since 2 and half year. I want to try to conceive second baby. Is it ok if replace breakfast with that powder. And give me some tips to conceive fast and healthy baby. Thank you.
Around two month before I got married and trying to continue intercourse. My wife always feels pain so not possible to continue until satisfaction. Generally first trip I ejaculate unfortunately but second trip not ejaculating early but my wife feel so pain and I am not able to enter full of my penis just one inch. And my sperm is also now a days coming so thin like water generally I am doing four time masturbating in a day cause first trip ejaculating very early second third time wife feels so pain so I have to do I don't want give pain to her. Just advised me where I am doing mistake. Me and my wife baby soon but this kind of problem feeling so bad now a days I don't have job also.
I'm 26 years old. Left ovary normal in size measuring 32 mm×14 mm, there follicles are noted within it measuring 9.6 mm in diameter. Right ovary 42 mm×17 mm, 2 follicles measuring 9 mm in diameter are noted, right ovary is bulky. Do I have pcod?
For Normal delivery, should we have sex when she is pregnant? Now she is 2 months pregnant, please let me know?
A STD is transmitted by means of physical intimate contact and intercourse. These diseases are caused by parasites, virus or bacteria. Usually STDs are preventable provided you make the right choices concerning your sexual health. Refraining from sex isn’t a feasible idea at all. But fortunately there are alternatives too to curb the menace that STDs are:
- Mutual monogamy: Two people who have sex only with one another don’t have any opportunity to bring a new STD into the relationship. If you and your partner have been tested and are healthy, remaining faithful to each other is a very good way to reduce your chances of contracting an STD.
- Get Vaccinated: One important prevention tool against STIs is vaccination. Currently, vaccines are available to protect against infection with HPV, hepatitis A and hepatitis B. Talk to your healthcare provider to see which vaccines might be recommended for you.
- Protect Yourself: Condoms work really well in stopping most STIs from being passed from an infected partner to another when they are used consistently and correctly every time a person has oral, vaginal or anal sex. Consistently and correctly means that a person makes sure they use a condom every time they have oral, vaginal or anal sex and put it on and use it the right way.
- Avoid alcohol and drug use: Avoiding alcohol and recreational drug use reduces the risk of contracting an STI, having an unwanted pregnancy, or being coerced to have sex. Alcohol and drug use can reduce our ability to make good decisions. It may also make us more likely to be talked into into participating in an activity without being able to give our full consent.
- Consider male circumcision: There's evidence that male circumcision can help reduce a man's risk of acquiring HIV from an infected woman (heterosexual transmission) by as much as 60 percent. Male circumcision may also help prevent transmission of genital HPV and genital herpes.
Coping and Support:
It's traumatic to find out you have an STI. You might be angry if you feel you've been betrayed or ashamed if there's a chance you infected others. At worst, an STI can cause chronic illness and death, even with the best care in the world. Between those extremes is a host of other potential losses is trust between partners, plans to have children and the joyful embrace of your sexuality and its expression.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!