Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RubinaYour feedback matters!
Hi I am a 26 year female married and I have got a kid. Day before yesterday me and my husband had unprotected sex. As a precaution before 12 hours I have taken I pill tablet. My menstruation cycle is 28 days and starting date of last cycle was 15th May 16. I have 2 questions. 1. As ovulation date is near and I have taken I pill tablet is it OK that I shall not get pregnant? 2. Can we have unprotected sex till my next menstruation cycle?
I am 26married trying for baby I went for treatment my dct did follicular study and gave me injection for rupturing but now I feel some is hanging in my uterus when I walk one more thing every month I get breast pain but this month I don't. Is anything wrong can I be still pregnant.
Pregnancy is a welcome change in a woman's life. She is full of hope and happiness while awaiting the birth of her bundle of joy. However, it is almost inevitable to bring up the topic of conception and leave out a host of bodily alterations or disadvantages it entails. You might eagerly wait for months in a row to conceive and once you do the signs of health issues show. Most noticeable of all other problems are the ones affecting your skin. Skin problems can be immensely predominant and widespread in a pregnant mother; so much so that her psychological disposition might vary considerably.
Commonly observed symptoms of the skin that may affect you during pregnancy:
- Your eyes may look puffy and withdrawn: While the news of a baby lighting up your life in a few months' time makes you very happy, it also subjects your body to exhaustion. It is natural for expecting mothers to feel tired and wasted. Acute iron deficiency and poor blood circulation could result in fatigue that further surfaces as dark circles and puffy bags under your eyes.
- Your face could develop acne suddenly: Acne is caused mainly because of excess sebum secretions from the oil glands present in your body. Excess oil tends to choke the open pores of your skin preventing it from breathing. Increased levels of progesterone are maintained by the human body for a strong uterine lining that is again required for the healthy development of a child; progesterone kicks off oil secretions.
- Spider like marks could spot your skin: Hormonal imbalances, sudden increase in weight, and heightened pressure in the veins may cause the blood vessels in your face to redden and grow big; the veins then look like the web of a spider. This condition is often referred to as Spider Angiomas.
- Big dark patches can also be seen: During pregnancy, your body has an excess of both oestrogen and progesterone. These hormones incite the impact of melanocytes, thus resulting in big dark patches on your skin. The condition is more prevalently known as Melasma.
After 1 week of sex whats the symptoms of pregnancy please tell mee its so important to me. But I use condom did it cause pregnancy?
Doctor, I am a type 2 diabetic. My Hba1c was 7.9 during October 2016. I was given inj. Lantus and inj. Victoza. My last periods was on November 27 2016. The pregnancy was confirmed on January 7th 2017. Immediately the insulin was changed. During the confirmation the hba1c was 7.3. Now it's 6.7. I am worried whether inj. Victoza have affected the fetus as it was been changed only after I was conceived.
I have a right ovary retention cyst should it be operated or it will go on its own I am 45 yrs old now still having regular periods. Or this problem is common for woman of my age due to menopause what precautions and treatment I should take for this
Dear Doctor I had sex before 2 days. My partner started bleeding. I can tell yo that it bleed a lot. She said me that her vagina is also bit painful. I'm 21 years she is 22 yrs. Is there any problem ?
Had sex with my partner just 2 days before without protection but we were sure that he didn't cum inside my vagina. And now I am feeling very irritation in vagina side. At night I go for pee lots of times. And while having pee. Blood also come in mix with pee What should I do now? Did I lose my virginity or Chances of pregnancy (but sperm didn't get pass then how it could pe possible) Plzzz help in sir/mam. I don't want any type of problem in this age :(
Hi doctor I am 23. I am pregnant n it's 3rd month ending. Can I drink amla juice or consumption of it during empty stomach? Will this affect to my pregnancy? Coz my hair fall is too much.
After having intercourse feeling pain and feeling to pee again and again. Please suggest instant relief and medicine Age-23 female.
I am six weeks pregnant. But I am gaining fat from my belly nw only. Its my second pregnancy. Is that normal?
I am getting married in next week and we don't want to have kids immediately. The problem is I don't want to use condoms and we are little bit scared to use pills because it may leads to side effects. Can you please let us know what are the other options available and if we need to use pills which one will be good.
Hi. I am 27 years old and of 52 kgs weight and had missed period. I had tested for pregnancy through test kit which resulted in negative. But I am feeling of my stomach bloating and feeling so full even I eat little quantity and having little problem in breathing now. What can be the reason and did get my periods. Can you suggest me what to do.
I am 29 years I have a pcod problem. Already visited to doctor she gave me medicine but still my weight is gaining. Can you please suggest me what I do.
Kya pregnancy test period k day 1 ya same period k din karne se result positive aane k chanses hote hai. Hcg level high hota hai kya?
1. Never Skip breakfast: One mantra to stay fit is to never miss your breakfast. Eating a protein-rich breakfast helps you maintain weight and you won?t feel hungry during your day when at
2. Consume whole grains - Prefer eating whole wheat, bajra, oats, ragi, brown rice instead of stuff made with refined corns, refined wheat or white rice.
3. Eat More Meals - Have small meals between breakfast, lunch and dinner. Eat fruits, sprouts, roasted or boiled stuff instead of lays, biscuits or namkeen packets. This will help you keep a check on your weight and diet in control.
4. Avoid Aerated Drinks/Cold Drinks - Avoid cold drinks or packaged fruit juices as they contain lot of sugar which is not good for your health. Instead you can make nimbu pani, chaas, or coconut water to keep yourself hydrated.
5. Eat at Home - We have tendency to eat outside whenever we get a chance. With our lifestyle, we should be careful to order healthy food even when eating outside. Always prefer to eat home-made food. If eating outside, prefer ordering dishes which are boiled or roasted instead of fried. Dishes full with oil or butter directly affect your cholesterol levels.