Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Roshni AgrawalYour feedback matters!
2 days back I felt a burning itching sensation near my navel I felt it like an insect bite and thought it will go by applying prickly heat powder or ointment but today after checking doctor advised me that it is not an insect bite but herpes and has given me ointment and medicines. I read in a google article that once occurred it cannot be treated but could be reduced for sometime. Please advise how true this article is? Also what extra care and precautions do I need to take I am really worried.
I missed my period since 2 months so what should I do because of heavy weight of my it is or and my weight is 75.
I had sex with my girlfriend on 21st and 22nd day of period cycle. She is a regular user of krimson 35 and completed 21 days of medicine. She had a white precipitation from vagina next day after sex .We had unprotected sex. Is this the sign of pregnancy or anything else?
Actually I will doing sex with my girlfriend so after 6 hours his pet was very pain 1 to 2 hours and again after 6 to 8 hours in night start pain so what is the reason please and I don't like he was pregnant now so which medicine is the best please help me.
I am not getting my periods on time and I am becoming fat also I dnt have thyroid problem my ovaries are little bit bigger in size so plzz tell me some medicine and some home remedies and guide me what diet should I eat.
How to prevent from pregnancy after unprotected intercourse. Is tablets are helpful to prevent. Please advise me. What are the symptoms for pregnancy. When will the symptoms find from the day of intercourse.
My gf had unwanted 72 and she confused that she would got pregnant. She eat that pill after 2 hours of intercourse. Please help me.
Calcium Defiency in women
Diet is a well balanced food combination which should be tailored according to personal needs and as circumstances changes specially. The wrong food can fail to nourish us, can keep us awake at night, make us sluggish and overweight or tense us up;
Major points to be kept in mind to plan our diet are:
- Personal Needs.
- Stages of our life.
- Genetic and temperament conditions.
- Clinical condition.
- Personal needs are likes, dislikes and your time availability
- Stages of our life we are in is very important as age plays a major role. So, supplement and manipulation of food group depends on our age.
There are many health problems those arise because of lifestyle we follow:
- Posture-related problems.
- Mental health disorders, like depression and anxiety.
- Heart disease.
- High blood pressure.
- Abnormal heart beats.
- Menstrual problems.
- Acne and other skin problems.
Common deficiencies noted in women are:
Vegetarian and non - vegetarian diet have their unique role in maintaining bone mineral metabolism of body.
- Calcium Deficiency in women makes entire matrix of the bone week, therefore keeping check of calcium in our diet can prevent women from osteoporosis in later ages after menopause. Calcium is the most abundant mineral in the human body, with over 99% of the amount present is being found in the bones and teeth. After the age of 35, both men and women start losing calcium from their bones. During menopause, however, the rate of loss increases rapidly for women. It also has a role to play in nerve function, blood clotting, muscle health, and other areas.
- Source of calcium
- Seeds-sesame ,sunflower , cheese
- Soya bean and their products
- Sources of protein: like fish, meat, Poultry, eggs are also important.
- Source of vitamin-D: Vitamin D can be obtained from sun exposure, food like eggs, mushrooms, orange and fish.
- Source of Phosphorus: Phosphorus is found in high amounts in protein rich foods such as milk and milk products and meat and alternatives, such as beans, lentils, nuts, Sunflower Seeds and Broccoli.
Common menstrual problems faced by women are cramps, pcod, menorrhagia, and amenorrhea.
Certain foods like caffeine, alcohol, caffeinated tea and high salt diets increases intensity of cramps. Include 'Ca' rich foods like broccoli, low fat yoghurt, high fiber diets and omega-3 rich foods to help you during your menstrual cycle.
Working women should Try to include energy booster snacks like nuts for mid meals and plan carbohydrate rich diets with more of complex carbs in form of roasted grains and cereals bars. Keeping a check on amount of water intake is also very important. Replace caffeinated drinks with herbal infusion and buttermilk for detoxification of the body.
Ultimately we have to overcome the fatigue, lethargy and all the clinical condition by planning our meals and having a well balanced diet for a healthy body.
HI Doctor, My first baby is born with down syndrome .Is there any chance if we can plan for second baby .if so what needs to be done. Age 33 yrs.
Hi Hd taken out uterus due to heavy bleedg 3-4 yrs ago. Age 46 yrs since a month or two some smelly discharge from the navel. Kindly advise what could be the cause and if connected
I'm having irregular and heavy periods about 2 months. Now I consult doctor and she give regestrone and sevista tablet. Now my periods stop. My doctor told that endometrium is thick. I don't understand what is endometrium? And why I having this problem. I having thyroid and pcod. Is this can affect my endometrium size?
Hi, please help me with the accurate fertile phase and ovulation phase. In short which days are the most chances to get pregnant. As dis month my period started 22nd September and ends in 25th September. As we are trying for the baby.
I'm 36 yrs nd expecting my 2nd pregnancy of 10 weeks I felt pain in my lower abdomin specially lower part of left side .
I am 26 years old female. My uterus is small so I did get pregnant, what should I do increase the uterus?
Hi. I have endometriosis and was suffering from infertility frm 3 years. I went IVF treatment this month, 23rd they did egg retrieval and doctor informed me that I have OHSS (bilateral enlarged ovaries) Please assist what foods to be taken for my ovaries to get back to normal.
Every person faces ups and downs in life, the difference lies in how we deal with the low points of our life. Losing someone you love is probably the saddest experience anyone can go through. Our natural reaction to such a loss is grief. The more significant the loss; the more intense your grief will be. There is no right or wrong way to grieve and everyone grieves in a different way.
However, here are a few healthy ways you can cope with your loss to move on with your life.
1. Build a support system: When you are grieving, you may feel that nobody understands how you feel and would want to isolate yourself. Do not allow yourself to withdraw into a shell and instead build a support system of friends and family who you trust. You could also visit a counselor who is trained to deal with such situations. Joining a support group can also help.
2. Face your grief: Not allowing yourself to grieve can do more harm than good. You can suppress your grief for a short time but you cannot avoid it forever. The longer you avoid facing it, the more difficult it will be. Suppressing grief can also lead to a number of health problems such as depression, substance abuse and anxiety.
3. Look after your health: When grieving for the loss of a loved one, you may not feel hungry and may want to simply lie in bed all day. But you must instead get out, eat right and exercise regularly. When the body is healthy, you not only feel better physically but also emotionally. Avoid turning to alcohol and drugs to lift your mood.
4. Express yourself: Bottling up your emotions is never a good idea. However, sometimes talking about how you feel can be difficult. In such situations, look for alternate means of expressing yourself. For examples, you could try painting or start a scrapbook.
5. Look out for grief triggers: What makes coping with the loss of a loved one difficult is the fact that you share a number of life events with them. Birthdays, anniversaries, holidays and festive occasions can bring back memories of the person and overwhelm you. To successfully heal, you must plan ahead for events like this that will trigger grief. Do not allow yourself to be alone at such times.
6. Seek professional help: Sometimes, when you are dealing with the loss of a loved one, you find yourself sinking into depression or find it difficult to resume your normal lifestyle. It is a good idea to consult a mental health practitioner or counselor.