Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RoseYour feedback matters!
Upto how many age penis will grown I have lot nerves which clearly shown in my penis and having 5 inch cock is that affect my life in sex and what is the way to rectify it.
I am 17 years old and I have weak eyesight 5 and 6 I a min +2 and I have to do studies online and remain to attach to books how can I improve my eyesight.
7 Signs You Have A B12 Deficiency
We intake vitamins and nutrients from our food as part of our digestion process. Unlike vitamin D, which can be produced by our bodies, B-12 comes only from outside sources into the body. B-12 is an essential nutrient that your body uses to produce red blood cells, DNA and nerves.As a result, strict vegans or vegetarians are the most susceptible to B12 deficiency. One solution is to use products that are fortified with B12, such as fortified soy or nut milks.
1. FATIGUE: Feeling tired? B-12 is important for aerobic energy in the body. Without enough of this vitamin, our bodies are not getting the oxygen and energy that we need. Lightheadedness is also a sign that you aren't getting enough B12.
2. TINGLING AND NUMBNESS: Losing sensation in hands and feet along with the tingling sensation of pins and needles could be a sign of a B12 deficiency. Check with your doctor for blood work to determine the cause.
3. JOINT PAIN: Severe joint pain that isn't due to injury or chronic inflammation, like arthritis, could be cause for alarm. Also, slower reflexes have been observed in B12 deficient patients.
4. RAPID HEARTBEAT OR BREATHING
7. SWOLLEN TONGUE: Some patients with B-12 deficiency experience an inflammation of the tongue. Other signs related to the mouth also include a smooth tongue as well as a decreased sense of taste.
Seek the attention of your doctor if you experience any of these 7 signs of B12 deficiency. A doctor can determine if you have a deficiency with a simple blood test. Being aware of the sources of B12 can help you to make sure that you and your family are getting enough and will help prevent potentially serious medical complications.