Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Rose
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RoseYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old and I am suffering from high constipation. Laxatives are also not helpful. Please help me.
Sir I am facing this issue from last approximately 10 years when I go to washroom for stool. I disperse every time sperm from there and that's the reason my I go to washroom number of times all day I have bad stomach initially I thought it's a bad stomach only slowly gradually I found that it's a sperm if I take rich food I have to go wash room more frequently what my thinking is that when I was in my teen age I used to stop my falls so that I can prevent my attires or my clothes now day by day my sex power getting decreases because of that now please tell me it's a treatable or not if it's treatable I can be taken care by medicine or do I have to go through with surgery?
Sir I am 28 year man, I have liver swelling problem since last 4 months, and also itching problem near private parts. My Dr. Adviced me to come for checkup every 2 months, I just want to know do I have any major problem, please help me.
15 Facts About Vitamin D:
Vitamin d is perhaps the single most underrated nutrient in the world of nutrition.
That's probably because it's free.
Your body makes it when sunlight touches your skin!
Drug companies can't sell you sunlight, so there's no promotion of its health benefits.
So here's an overview taken from an interview between mike adams and dr. Michael holick.
◆ 1. Vitamin d is produced by your skin in response to exposure to ultraviolet radiation from natural sunlight.
◆ 2. The healing rays of natural sunlight (that generate vitamin d in your skin) cannot penetrate glass.
So you don't generate vitamin d when sitting in your car or home.
◆ 3. It is nearly impossible to get adequate amounts of vitamin d from your diet. sunlight exposure is the only reliable way to generate vitamin d in your own body.
◆ 4. A person would have to drink ten tall glasses of vitamin d fortified milk each day just to get minimum levels of vitamin d into their diet.
◆ 5. The further you live from the equator, the longer exposure you need to the sun in order to generate vitamin d. Canada, the uk and most u. S. States are far from the equator.
◆ 6. People with dark skin pigmentation may need 20 - 30 times as much exposure to sunlight as fair-skinned people to generate the same amount of vitamin d.
That's why prostate cancer is epidemic among black men -- it's a simple, but widespread, sunlight deficiency.
◆ 7. Sufficient levels of vitamin d are crucial for calcium absorption in your intestines. Without sufficient vitamin d, your body cannot absorb calcium, rendering calcium supplements useless.
◆ 8. Chronic vitamin d deficiency cannot be reversed overnight: it takes months of vitamin d supplementation and sunlight exposure to rebuild the body's bones and nervous system.
◆ 9. Even weak sunscreens (spf=8) block your body's ability to generate vitamin d by 95%. This is how sunscreen products actually cause disease -by creating a critical vitamin deficiency in the body.
◆ 10. It is impossible to generate too much vitamin d in your body from sunlight exposure: your body will self-regulate and only generate what it needs.
◆ 11. If it hurts to press firmly on your sternum (chest/breast bone), you may be suffering from chronic vitamin d deficiency right now.
◆ 12. Vitamin d is" activated" in your body by your kidneys and liver before it can be used.
◆ 13. Having kidney disease or liver damage can greatly impair your body's ability to activate circulating vitamin d.
◆ 14. The sunscreen industry doesn't want you to know that your body actually needs sunlight exposure because that realization would mean lower sales of sunscreen products.
◆ 15. Even though vitamin d is one of the most powerful healing chemicals in your body, your body makes it absolutely free. No prescription required.
Other powerful antioxidants with this ability include:
Super fruits like pomegranates (pom wonderful juice),
Acai, blueberries, etc.
Diseases and conditions cause by vitamin d deficiency:
● Osteoporosis is commonly caused by a lack of vitamin d, which greatly impairs calcium absorption.
● Rickets" is the name of a bone-wasting disease caused by vitamin d deficiency.
● Vitamin d deficiency may exacerbate type 2 diabetes and impair insulin production in the pancreas.
● Obesity impairs vitamin d utilization in the body, meaning obese people need twice as much vitamin d.
● Seasonal affective disorder is caused by a melatonin imbalance initiated by lack of exposure to sunlight.
● Infants who receive vitamin d supplementation (2000 units daily) have an 80% reduced risk of developing type 1 diabetes over the next twenty years.
Shocking vitamin d deficiency statistics:
¶ 32% of doctors and med school students are vitamin d deficient.
¶ 40% of the u. S. Population is vitamin d deficient.
¶ 42% of african american women of childbearing age are deficient in vitamin d.
¶ 48% of young girls (9-11 years old) are vitamin d deficient.
¶ up to 60% of all hospital patients are vitamin d deficient. 6
¶ 76% of pregnant mothers are severely vitamin d deficient, causing widespread vitamin d deficiencies in their unborn children, which predisposes them to type 1 diabetes, arthritis, multiple sclerosis and schizophrenia later in life. 81% of the children born to these mothers were deficient.
¶ up to 80% of nursing home patients are Vitamin d deficient❗
Hello Sir/madam, My penis is not being straight please suggest me some thing. Some exercise n medicine to take.
For most men, penis skin tone varies from time to time. A very light-skinned man might have a red penis, especially when it is filled with plenty of blood during an erection. On the other hand, a man who has darker skin might actually have a lighter-skinned penis. But even when a man has a rather predictable penis skin color, he might notice that it varies from time to time. For instance, an erect penis might become various shades of red, then settle back down to its usual color after the fun is over. But what happens when penis skin takes on an unusual hue for other reasons? That's when good penis care becomes even more essential - and it might warrant getting checked out by a doctor. Here's what a man needs to know.
What's normal, anyway?
As with most things concerning the human body, there is actually a wide range of normal. Some men might have a penis that is all one uniform color, for instance - but another guy might notice that his penis is lighter at the tip and darker at the base, or vice versa. Most men will find that their penis is an entirely different color than the skin on the rest of their body. And still others will notice that their skin color barely changes during an erection, while others will see it turn a serious red, almost purple!
What are some other penis concerns?
Sometimes a man might notice that a certain area of his skin, such as a tiny spot near the tip or the base, it red while the rest of his penis is the usual color. These spots on the penis might be cause for concern, depending upon what they are and where they came from. Here's a brief rundown of the various issues a man might face.
1) Skin irritations. For men who have been getting it on, whether with a partner or their own hand, there might be tiny irritations on the penis that can lead to red spots or splotches. These are often tender to the touch, and that's a sure sign that a guy has simply overdone it a bit. A few days of rest should ease away the redness and the soreness as well.
2) Lesions or dark bumps. These are more of a cause for concern, as they might indicate a sexually transmitted disease. Lesions might look like large bruises and are likely tender. Dark bumps might be entirely painless, but they can look unsightly and make a man worry about what is causing them. This warrants a visit to the doctor.
3) Unusual color changes. Any color change that doesn't really make sense - such as sudden white splotches on the penis or a darkness to the skin that doesn't go away when an erection does - could mean some underlying medical condition. Any changes in color that worry a man are a good reason to visit the doctor and show off the problem.
4) A red penis with fever. When a man has a penis that is very red and is also showing signs of fever - either systemic or inflammation at the penis itself - it is a sign of potential infection. A man who suffers from this should immediately seek medical attention, as there might be a medical issue that requires antibiotics or other medications to treat.
On a day-to-day basis, a man can help keep his penis skin in great shape through the use of a high-quality penis health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin). A crème should contain plenty of vitamins and nutrients, such as vitamins A, B5 and C, as well as Shea butter and vitamin E for softness. These ingredients can help keep a man's skin tone as even as possible while hydrating to avoid any areas of dryness.