Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Roopali
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RoopaliYour feedback matters!
Whether angioplasty and stenting is absolutely necessary or can be avoided depends on the sypmtoms, signs, ecg , acho and angiography findings of the patient.
- Most of the times in situation of acute heart attack angioplasty with stenting is the life saving procedure. In heart attack patients angioplasty is the swiftest and surest procedure to open the artery ugently and thus is a life saving procedure. Angioplasty performed in heart attack situation is called a Primary Angioplasty and should be done as fast as possible as it reduces death rates as well as future disability rates.
- In chronic stable patients who have not suffered a heart attack and were found to have coronary stenosis on angiography Angioplasty and stenting can be avoided based on clinical scenario. In such situations careful treatment with medicines is to be started in consultation with cardiologist. This treatment should be carefully and regularly followed in guidance of your cardiologist. There are many patients who do well on medicines alone.
Pls help me, I'm 8months pregnant. From 2days I noticed that I have blackish stool. What is this! Is this normal? Pls help!
Sir/mam I have unprotected sex with my partner on 2nd of october and taken unwanted 72 within 3 hrs and today is 8th of oct I do not have any withdrawal bleeding and I have backache. Me and my partner have done protected sex yesterday and day before yesterday as I always have my periods after doing sex but unfortunately its not working. And one more fact is that in past I have also done unprotected sex and taken unwanted 72 and after exactly 5 days I got my withdrawal bleeding but now its 7th day I have not get my periods. I had my last normal periods on 16th sept. Please suggest me Some solution, is it necessary to have withdrawal bleeding please help me I am very much tensed.
She is pregnant 7 weeks 3 days according to crl on ultrasound. Her g sac is 13 mm and 1 week before it was 11 mm. Her crl is 9mm. She is taking progesterone and hcg injections. She had a miscarriage on 20th april and then she conceived again very soon. This is her first baby. She is taking thyroxin too. She had some spotting few days back. She went for an ultrasound and g sac ws 13 mm. Cardiac activity was present. What shall she do? should she take sustained release progesterone? what is prognosis for baby?
Infection is generally understood as the invasion into the body tissues of an organism by certain foreign bodies such as bacteria, parasite, and virus. They are transmissible diseases like Viral fever, Cough, cold, Gastroenteritis, Dysentery, etc. and can be transmitted from one person to the other via sneezing, coughing or physical contact. They can be mild, moderate or severe.
- They can be acute, that is, can last for a short time, or chronic that lasts for a long time, or a latent infection that may not cause any symptoms at first but reactivates and resurfaces over a period of time.
- Although each infection has its own distinct symptom. Generally, these symptoms include fever, swelling, redness, inflammation, burning, cough, diarrhea, fatigue, muscular pain, nausea, vomiting, rapid pulse or rapid breathing.
- If the patient has a severe headache, difficulty in breathing, painful swelling and unexplained prolonged fever or cough, he or she should immediately consult a doctor.
Conventional drugs that are given to treat infections like antibiotics, antiviral, antihistamines and steroids have many side effects on the human body. They, on one hand, hamper the digestive power of the system and on the other hand lower the immunity power of the body. In the long run, these medicines can have adverse effects on the body. Though conventional drugs suppress the disease for some time, the disease tends to resurface in the future.
However, Homeopathy has been found to be of great success in treating both acute and chronic infections. The best part is that, there is no side effect. Homeopathy also boosts our immune system so that the body naturally develops the strength to fight against infections in future, when foreign bodies invade. Homeopathic medicines have also proved to be effective as preventive measures against infections.
Most of the Homeopathy medicines are prescribed on the basis of symptoms observed. So, Homeopathic medicines are prescribed, even before the definitive diagnosis is made. Thus, the time saved prevents the infection from spreading, and the patient is automatically cured rapidly.
Hello Dr: My wife is 24 week pregnant, She gone thru scan yesterday and report says: Umbilical artery - PI: 1.50 (>95 th centile). High Resistance flow" baby weight is 550 gram approx, AFI: 11.5, MCA PI: 1.99. Please help us how to resolve this issue. She taking Ecosprin 150 from 9 week onward. Please help.
She is feeling severe pain as if iron rod is inserting and also burning sensation in intercourse and not allowing to insert deep. That too particularly only inside to her right side .
Hi I am 27 year old I have hypothyroid problem since 2 year but I am also taking regular medicine for that, I really want to know is there any problem occurs to conceive baby or pregnancy?
I am 6 months pregnant and currently travelling in sikkim. Due to hilly and zigzag roads, I am suffering from vomiting 2 times a day during journey. What medication shall I take now to have control on nausea and vomiting?
I am 43 years old female. During my menstruation period, I have to face with terrific bleeding everyday until my days get over. It harasses me every time. The menopause has not yet come. I consulted gynecologist. But it doesn't work to me. I even tried by placing copper T but no effect. Please Dr. Help me here. Already I am suffering from less hemoglobin and that too O negative blood group.
Once or twice in every two month my girlfriend release white blood before or after mensuration, how bad is it. What should be done to stop it.
Caused by Bacteria M. avium "M.A.C." / M. intrracelulare "M.A.I"
- MAC is a AIDS-defining condition.
- MAC is common in persons having CD4 count <50 cell/mm.
- Respiratory symptoms are not common in HIV -related MAC.
- Mycobacterium avium complex or M. kansasii dessiminated or extramulmonary, almost any internal organ especially the Liver, Spleen, and Bone marrow
- Weight loss
- Low level of red and white blood cells.
- High blood level of liver enzyme ( alkaline phosphatase)
- Painful intestines.
- Almost half of those with late -stage HIV disease (AIDS) are infected with the MAC bacteria, not all of those show symptoms of MAC.
- Elevated alkaline phosphatase levels in blood tests can indicate MAC.
Hello Dr, My age is 34 my wife's delivery date is 7 june can we wait more 2-3 days for normal delivery? No BP issue.
Me jab bhi apne husband ke sath sex krti hu uske bad jab mere ander unka nikal jata h to or jab wo apna ling bahar nikal lete h to mere ander Jo white chod dete h vo bhi apne aap bahar aa jata h aise mujhe lgta h ki me pregnant kese ho paungi.
I have always been suffered from irregular periods I took a consult from a doctor then it has been found that I have polycystic ovaries from the diagnosis the doctor suggested me a" oosure" tablet and a gynedol syrup but still I'am suffering from irregular periods. Now what should I do? I am just 17 years old now. Shall I be able to become pregnant? Can pcos be treated?
Hlo, maine information lni thi k kya ek din me 2 bar intercourse krne se pregnancy hoti hai hmme kitni bar krna chahye din me or kitne din bad krna chahye or hmme after intercourse kya nai krna chahye aisa jisse conceive nai hota aisa kya krna chahye intercourse ke baad ke conveive ho jaye jld please suggest meeee.
My wife is 25th week pregnant. Doctor prescribed isoxsuprine hydrochloride 20 mg daily 2 times. Can you please guide the purpose of using these tablets and if any side effects.
Not getting pregnancy. Two years over. We both took all scan and test everything. All normal but till no pregnancy.
Watermelon can really help in various health conditions but let us know these 8 #health #benefits of #watermelon.
Boosts #immune system
Helps in #energy #production
Helps prevent #cancer
Rich in #antioxidants
Improves #eye #sight
Promotes #weight #loss
Improves #heart #health
#lowers #blood pressure