Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ophthalmologists in India. You will find Ophthalmologists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ophthalmologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Squint
Lasik Surgery Treatment
Routine Eye Checkup
Laser Cataract Surgery
Reduced Vision Treatment
Visual Field Testing
Retina And Lasik Surgery
Endoscopic Dcr Procedure
Eye Muscle Surgeries
Artificial Eye Procedures
Submit a review for Dr. RomaYour feedback matters!
I am 25 years old and my height is 5.6 feet. My eyes became dark red colour from 2, 3 years through this I can not able to sleep from 2, 3 month. So what should I have to do.
I have desk job. And see after my body and my weight but I'm feeling very sad but I'm change in body.
I have 5 and 5.5 power of eye. I can't able to see long sight as well as short sight. It's there any solution for this?
How can I get rid off puffiness of my eyes, when I Wake up, my eyes are swells up and puffiness appear around eyes? What should I do, please tell me some exercises for make my eyes healthy and fit.
I have feeling very I'll for few days I have red eyes. In my stomach very few problem are be take. Please I will take best medicine for my health.
Sir/ mam my right eye number is -0.5 other one is fine I wear sometimes spectacles while taking class my age is 24 I had eye examination last month so is there a chance my number will increase and somebody told me eating Aawla and carrot provides your eye proper vitamins and it can remove your spectacles either is it true? What about patanjali dristi eye drop?
Eye exercises might not necessarily improve eyesight but they help in preventing eye problems and maintaining the correct eyesight level. Eye exercises are usually designed to provide strength to eye muscles, while improving focus, allowing flexible eye movements and helping stimulate the vision centre of the brain.
- Palming: This exercise is also very simple to perform. All you have to do is cover your eyes with your palms. Once you have done this, just wait and see that there are no bright flashes of light. If you see that there is a bright flash of light, just wait till they go. This is used primarily to distress the eyes.
- Flexing: This is simply rotating your eyes in circles. Roll your eyes in the clockwise direction for one minute and then roll your eyes in the anticlockwise direction for one minute.
- Blinking: Your eyes get strained due to long hours of sitting at the computer or television and you tend to blink less. Whenever you blink, your eyes stay in darkness for a few microseconds that help to keep the eyes fresh, while reducing eye strain.
- Stretching: This is the most common and also one of the easiest to do. It requires you to just look up, hold for two seconds, look down, hold for two seconds and then repeat this procedure for each corner of your eye, which means top-left, top-right, bottom-left and bottom-right corners.
- Near and far focusing: This exercise helps in strengthening the eye muscles and improves the vision of your eyes.
It involves the following steps:
- Either sit or stand in a comfortable position for 2-3 minutes
- Bring your thumb about 10 inches in front of your eyes and try to focus on it
- Now try focusing on an object that is about 10-20 feet in front of your eyes
- Try switching between focusing on the other object and your thumb on each deep breath