Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. RohithYour feedback matters!
My wife 39 years old sufferring from neck, back and knee pain since 3-4 years. Mri findings are gap in l5, l6. Please advise, how to treat this pain anf cure permenantly as surgery is not safe.
I m 31 year old male working on marketing field, last 2 months I have backache. My major problem is my stomach fats is high there for I can' t hard work & my working stamina is very low. What I can do for lose my extra fats of stomach. Pls guide.
Hello sir. My weight is more and I want to loss it. Please let me know what to do? And also pain in my back bone and west.
Hello doctor my mother has burning sensation on both her feet with numbness (she feels something between her feet and the ground, what medication you'll recommend?
My mom is suffering from excessive knee and ankle pain. Her pain increases when gas occurs. Whats the reason behind?
Hai this is zameer from last 2 month am suffering from shoulder tendon pain before month I went to doc he said it is tendon pain he prescribed tabs wher the shoulder tendon becomes red after using tabs pain reduced slowly am a gym goer I stopped gym when pain started. But yesterday I started with low weights 3 kg pain occurs more only when moving backward shoulder pain becomes severe can you suggest any thing regarding pain should vanish permanently.
I am 27 years old just got married a year back. I work very hard whole day, from some days feeling pain while sleeping from my right hip towards down. It pain more while I sleep at night. Kindly advice. Rest whole day I am so active. Is anything serious or normal. When I put myself straight only thn it pain hip and thigh. Please help.
Getting Pus At right Legs at ankle joint. Just Operations Done everything was cleaned by Dr. But again pain Started.
My mother aged 70 years suffering with knee pain from last 4 yrs. Her x-ray shows degenerative osteo-arthritis change in both knee joint. Presently she is taking tab. Diclogetic, panspeed-40, hemitrol kit, mavistin-250mg, joincerin & inj. Dm in both knee from last six months but pain & stuff in joint knee still persist. Her medical report as follows: hb-12.4, tc: 11, 800, esr-20, t3-1.32, t4-8.6, tsh-1.46, sub-5.27 I shall be thankful if you suggest some medicines for her treatment. Whether tab. Neucoxia may be given to her during the excess pain or not.
Hi. My father facing problem tb ocr past 9 months . he is getting to much l of leg pain I can't say that pain my word's and open heart surgery also done he is taking daily 6 tablet paletex. Give me best suggestions for my father.
In our fast paced life, a wrong bend or an incorrect posture is quick to trigger a back ache. It can also occur because of reasons like arthritis, improper diet, lack of physical activity, an improper lifting of a heavy object, excessive physical labour or pregnancy. Most white collared professionals are a victim of a sedentary lifestyle where they spend hours on end sitting in the same position. In fact prolonged sitting is also a cause for weight gain, obesity, joint problems, poor health and even premature death.
Our instant reaction is to take a painkiller and get relief from a back ache. But painkillers often come with unwanted side effects and it is best not to take them unless prescribed by a physician. Some of the commonly prescribed painkillers in the market increase your risk to a heart attack by 2 to 4 times, cause cardiovascular problems, gastrointestinal problems, like digestive tract bleeding and even kidney problems. Instead, back ache has several home remedies that can wonders. It will require a little patience but the zero side effect factor and long term relief will eventually be great for you.
Try these herbal and home remedies for backache:
- Internal and external pain relief with Ginger: Ginger has anti-inflammatory compounds that can work well for pain relief. You can start by making Ginger tea. To do this, add 2-3 slices of ginger in half cup boiling water and simmer it for 10 - 15 minutes. You can add honey and drink it 2-3 times a day. You can also add half tea spoon crushed peppercorns and 2-3 cloves to this tea. Adding a dash of black salt helps in improving the taste.
- Harness the power of Basil: Add 10 Basil leaves to a boiling cup of water and continue to boil it until it reduces to half. You can add a dash of salt to this and drink it through the day.
- Home remedies with exercise: Not only should you stretch between long sitting hours, you should also get some back exercise suggested by a physical trainer with expertise in the field.
- Trigger your inner healing by releasing endorphins: Endorphins act as a pain blocking mechanism in the body and doing certain activities you like can help release them. From walking for 20 minutes to aerobics, to yoga to meditation to chiropractic care, you can try whatever makes you happy and calm to trigger your inner healing.
- Garlic: These tiny cloves healing powers are well known for a variety of body ailments including blood pressure. Taking a couple of cloves early in the morning on empty stomach or massaging with garlic oil helps relieve back ache. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.