Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Rohit KumarYour feedback matters!
I have suffered from Diabetes since 1998 and Hypertension since 2005. I visit R V Centre for Diabetes in Himayathnagar for a long time. I use Telma 20, Ziten M, Metformin 500 & Ecosprin AV 75 every day! Dr. Pramod is an excellent doctor. I need more helpful allopathy doctor! Please tell me his / her name to me! Thank you very much!
My both legs paining in night time since last one week. Numbness on left or right hand palms while sleeping in night occasionally.
My skin got very dry after bathing , and my hands are very dry, even I am fair in colour ,my hands are looks dry and black in color. Suggestion required. Thanks.
What type of vitamin I get to reduce the hair fall What type of vitamin I get to best for my healthy scene in summer egg eating is best or not.
I am facing issue of premature ejaculation. My age is 38 and I am married for 14 years. Last one year due to stress and long working hours, my sexual life is not satisfactory. I checked online help and found name of confido tablet by himalaya. I used it for 2 months. Initially after 15-20 days, it gave some good result, but then back to square one. Even after consuming for 2 months, nothing helped. So I stopped consuming it. My erection is good but I hardly last for 20-25 seconds in missionery position and aroun 40-45 seconds when partner on top.
Hello doctor, l am 24 year old girl and my height is 5'4 and weight is 53 kgs. My problem is my stomach is getting big, is this is a cause of obesity as I take junk food very rarely. What should I do for this. Please suggest me any solution. Thank you.
I have pimples. Use ponds men facewash for 4 months. But didn't changes my face look. Did should be?
In my left eye, inside the eye lid, white coloured boil is forming since day before yesterday and it is increasing in size. It pains. What is it. Any treatment suggested? Plz.
I have hairfall problem I losses my hair day by day. I am 30 years old please give me some solution to sort out this problem.
I AM MALE WEIGHING 89 KGS. HAVE JOINED GYM SO AS TO REDUCE WEIGHT. KINDLY SUGGEST THE BEST DIET AS TO REDUCE WEIGHT AND BE FIT ENOUGH. WOULD LIKE TO STATE AM A BP PATIENT BUT IS FULLY CONTROLLED WITHOUT ANY FURTHER PROBLEMS.
I'm 18 years and 10 month old and my height is too short. Right now my height is 5 ft 7 inches. So please tell me sir what should I have to do for increase my height.
Mere hath pairo me bahot dard rhta hai , neend Nhi ati h or agr hm thora daur lete h to bahot thaka sa feel karte h kisi kam me man Nhi lagta h.
What can I do to reduce weight? and what can I do to increase my height? and what can I do to increase my hair?
There is a commonly held view that eating disorders are a lifestyle choice. Eating disorders are actually serious and often fatal illnesses that cause severe disturbances to a person's eating behaviors. Obsessions with food, body weight, and shape may also signal an eating disorder.
Signs and Symptoms of Common Eating Disorders are discussed below:
People with anorexia nervosa may see themselves as overweight, even when they are dangerously underweight. People with anorexia nervosa typically weigh themselves repeatedly, severely restrict the amount of food they eat, and eat very small quantities of only certain foods. Anorexia nervosa has the highest mortality rate of any mental disorder.
- Extremely restricted eating
- Extreme thinness (emaciation)
- A relentless pursuit of thinness and unwillingness to maintain a normal or healthy weight
- Intense fear of gaining weight
- Distorted body image, a self-esteem that is heavily influenced by perceptions of body weight and shape, or a denial of the seriousness of low body weight
Other symptoms may develop over time, including:
- Thinning of the bones (osteopenia or osteoporosis)
- Mild anemia and muscle wasting and weakness
- Brittle hair and nails
- Dry and yellowish skin
- Growth of fine hair all over the body (lanugo)
- Severe constipation
- Low blood pressure, slowed breathing and pulse
- Damage to the structure and function of the heart
- Brain damage
- Multiorgan failure
- Drop in internal body temperature, causing a person to feel cold all the time
- Lethargy, sluggishness, or feeling tired all the time
People with bulimia nervosa have recurrent and frequent episodes of eating unusually large amounts of food and feeling a lack of control over these episodes. This binge-eating is followed by behavior that compensates for the overeating such as forced vomiting, excessive use of laxatives or diuretics, fasting, excessive exercise, or a combination of these behaviors. People with bulimia nervosa usually maintain what is considered a healthy or relatively normal weight.
- Chronically inflamed and sore throat
- Swollen salivary glands in the neck and jaw area
- Worn tooth enamel and increasingly sensitive and decaying teeth as a result of exposure to stomach acid
- Acid reflux disorder and other gastrointestinal problems
- Intestinal distress and irritation from laxative abuse
- Severe dehydration from purging of fluids
- Electrolyte imbalance (too low or too high levels of sodium, calcium, potassium and other minerals) which can lead to stroke or heart attack
People with binge-eating disorder lose control over his or her eating. Unlike bulimia nervosa, periods of binge-eating are not followed by purging, excessive exercise, or fasting. As a result, people with binge-eating disorder often are overweight or obese. Binge-eating disorder is the most common eating disorder.
- Eating unusually large amounts of food in a specific amount of time
- Eating even when you're full or not hungry
- Eating fast during binge episodes
- Eating until you're uncomfortably full
- Eating alone or in secret to avoid embarrassment
- Feeling distressed, ashamed, or guilty about your eating
- Frequently dieting, possibly without weight loss
Unspecified Eating Disorder:
- This happens when the behavior do not meet the criteria for any food or eating problems but still pose significant threat and problems.
- This also happens the clinician is not able to assess whether an individual is affected by a certain disorder.
Treatment is available. Recovery is possible.
Eating disorders are serious health conditions that can be both physically and emotionally destructive. People with eating disorders need to seek professional help. Early diagnosis and intervention may enhance recovery. Eating disorders can become chronic, debilitating, and even life-threatening conditions.
When you begin to notice that disordered eating habits are affecting your life, your happiness, and your ability to concentrate, it is important that you talk to somebody about what you are going through.
The most effective and long-lasting treatment for an eating disorder is some form of psychotherapy or psychological counseling, coupled with careful attention to medical and nutritional needs. Ideally, this treatment should be tailored to the individual and will vary according to both the severities of the disorder and the patient's particular problems, needs, and strengths.