Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Sir I have some problem in sleeping I can not sleep much better and sleeping was anxiety to me. In sleeping I always wake up. So please help me.
I am 20 years old male. I have a fear of diseases. I saw a man with psoriasis disease. I got scared of the disease and thought whether I may get psoriasis. Does fear leads to such diseases. Does fear breaks our immune system and causes such kind of diseases. My body feels bad.
I am a 25 year old boy and still my weight is only 55 kg I am very weak after some running and doing h work I feel very weak and very tired I'm sweating all the time when I'm doing hard work like walking running and some heavy work so form my weight is also very low kindly suggest me for health related tips for gain weight.
How to get weight gain? Because many persons wants to weight loss, but I had a different problem, what is the solution for that?
Sir I need your help. Sir I am drug addicted, Now I am decided to quite all this. please hlp me. I can't sleep in the night properly. please help me.
My wife is 39 year old. She feels cough accumulation in the neck inside. She feels cough falling down into the throat too. She is breath fast and having a coldache everyday. Sometimes she got tired. During toothing she is tryhard to pulling out cough from throat but she can't do so. Please suggest me proper remedies.
I have a problem of over weight what should I do to prevent myself from my knee pain. Please help me out sooner.
My teeth are yellowish in colour. Is there any alternative other than bleaching of teeth to make them natural white!
My hair is getting thinner. Please suggest me an effective solution to control hair fall. Looking forward for a good response. Thank you.
I have headache and feeling weakness in morning suggest me some best tips and diet for it to prevent from headache.
How does green tea help in losing weight And how much can a person loose in a Month if he takes it daily with a healthy diet.
A panic attack can start suddenly and may be caused due a variety of reasons. A patient of depression and anxiety usually goes through such attacks. The symptoms of these attacks include sudden and persistent fear, the feeling of losing control, the feeling of having a heart attack, palpitations, sweating, dizzy spells and more. It has been medically proven that most adults go through at least one or more panic attacks in their lifetime.
Here are a few ways in which one can stop a panic attack:
- Recognise the Signs: Take note of the symptoms. From a feeling of choking to detachment, losing control, surreal experiences, dizzy spells, nausea, pain in the abdomen and chills, to tremors, and a fear of facing death, there are many symptoms that can put your body in a fight or flight response where things may suddenly seem terrifying, and without any reason at that.
- Breath Control: Learn to control your breathing as soon as you begin to experience the symptoms. This will help in distraction even as it soothes and calms you down, thus forcing you to think rationally about the fear and helplessness that you are suddenly experiencing. Sit down with your knees bent and let your shoulders relax.
- Relaxation Techniques: Learn and practice a few relaxation techniques during times like these. This may include simple things like rubbing your neck and more focused activities like talking to yourself and meditating.
- Continuation: Remember to hold your breath, let it out, and then carry on with the activity that you had set out to do. If you stop what you were doing, then the message going to your brain is loud and clear and you will panic even further. But if you relax and zone out before letting yourself go about the chore, however robotically, then it will have a positive effect on the messages that are sent to your brain.
- Medication: In the event that you are not able to fully control and relax yourself and your thoughts, then you may want to see a psychiatrist who can prescribe specific medication that will help in relaxing you. Sedatives and antidepressants may also be prescribed for patients who are going through severe episodes of panic with debilitating symptoms.
- Differentiate between Stress and Panic: Many times, we may feel like we are panicking, yet this may simply be a way of going through stress. It is important to focus on recognising events and reactions as stress or panic.
Not allowing yourself run away from a situation is a sure shot way of dealing with panic as this condition the brain to be more accepting and resilient.
Statistics show that lifestyle disorders such as diabetes are on the rise, and one of the primary reasons for this is the radical diet change that has happened in the past score. The current diet trends are focused on carbohydrates and unhealthy fats. Fast food has attained prominence because of time constraints; people are now busier and thus prefer food on the go. Maximum of such ‘on the go’ alternatives are packed with unhealthy sugars.
So if you are looking to lose fat, diet is the point where you would want to start. Here is a DIY guide to make that fat disappear:
Eliminate Hidden Sugars: First of all, avoid buying processed food and you won’t require this step. But for some of you, who don’t always have access to home cooked food – there is still hope. If you are buying packaged foods, then read the label very carefully. Avoid foods whose sugar content is more than 5 grams.
Include Complex Carbohydrates: Foods that contain complex carbohydrates are better than foods that contain simple carbohydrates. The reason being that complex carbohydrates are absorbed slowly into the bloodstream, without spiking the blood sugar levels. A piece of advice over here would be to watch the portions.
Eat Fat: Contrary to popular belief, eating fat does not make you fat. Fat is required in the body for many of its functions. The aim is to control the potion size as fat contains higher amount of calories. Fat makes you fuller so that you eat less. Include foods such as almonds and walnuts as they are healthy snacks.
Restrict Fruit Intake: Fruits are good for you as they are a good source of various Vitamins and antioxidants. However, one of the downsides of fruits is that they contain fructose, which is the fruit sugar. Pick fruits that are low on sugar such as watermelon, guava and pear.
- Pick healthy when you go out: If you must eat outside, then select dishes low on the carb count. Go for salads without the fat filled dressings; you could ask for a sprinkle of olive oil and some spices. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.