Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Rohit KumarYour feedback matters!
I have problems about my teeth. Sometimes its bleeding through my gums. There is yellow layer on my teeth. I used brush and paste. Sensitivity are also the main problem. What will I do.
I am having little yellow teeth. What method at home can I use to whiten them without damaging the gum?
I accidentally bites my inner side of lower lips. After 2-3 days, it coverts into mouth ulcer. Mouth ulcer is der from last 4-5 days. What is treatment for it? What medication should I take for it? Is antibiotic like ofloxacin required for mouth ulcer?
I am suffering from teeth problem my lower teeth is formed hole which is very pain what I have to do.
I had eating tobacco too much. My teeth was now too sensitive when eating spicy food. How care my teeth from this. Please help me. There is any way to improve skin color change from red to pink.
I am a 32 years old professional. I have bad breath since last year. When I take medicines, there is no problem. Soon I stop the tablets, the problem appears again. Please help.
I am 24 yr old .I had problem with mouth ulcer alternatively. Give me some exact solution. Thanking you.
My teeth have lost its whiteness. They have turned yellowish in colour. I brush daily daily using X-TAR toothpaste but there is no change in the colour. Please provide some tips to remove yellowish colour in teeth.
Problem of bad breath. I brush my teeth daily. With Colgate.. Even then. The plm. Occur. After 3 to 4 hours of brushing. It starts. Even I take breakfast or not. In both the cases it happens. Then I need to take mouth freshener. Is there not any permanent solution of it?
I drink lots of water. No deficiency of vitamin c. And brush twice a day. Even thrice why cannot stops bleeding of gums ?
Capping done on front 10 teeth because I had a gap in front and moving away with age. I am not sure if this is correct I am nervous for side effects.
Hi I am rajashekar from hyderabad I am suffering with bad teeth I tried many home redmies but I was not able cure please suggest me. Due to this pain I am not getting sleep aslo.
Hi doctor I have halitosis from 1year dentist recommended scaling polishing teeth and I have done the treatment But very little effect astrology doctor help needed.
I have a problem that is my teeth's were changed to yellowed in time period of last one year. I living in the hostel from last one year. So, I think water change is the problem for this. What can I do?
Small painful mouth sores can be anywhere in the mouth lips, soft palate, hard palate, cheeks, gum base, tongue and even on the roof of the mouth. When situated inside the mouth, they can cause pain during eating or swallowing, especially with hot or spicy foods. A bigger cause for concern is that these mouth sores or mouth ulcers or canker sores could be an indication of an underlying health condition. A lot of chronic diseases, including HIV, herpes, and syphilis, manifest themselves as mouth sores. The following are some of the health conditions to watch out for when you have mouth sores. Each disease has characteristic appearance and so very often are easy to identify.
1. Herpes simplex (HSV1): The herpes simplex virus causes sores on the lips only which are usually painful with red blisters that last about 10 to 14 days. These are caused by herpes simplex virus type 1 and the sores appear about 20 days after contracting the virus. Also, once they enter the system, they can cause recurrent attacks especially when the immunity is low.
2. Canker sore: The most common type of mouth ulcer, they are also known as aphthous ulcers and are usually seen on the soft tissues of the mouth (not the hard palate or the gum base). These are generally innocuous and heal within 5 to 7 days. Do reach out for medical help if there are more than 5 to 6 bouts of canker sores in a year.
3. Oral thrush: Also known as candidiasis, this is where there are whitish lesions on the tongue and the insides of the mouth. Candida is a fungus that is normally present in the mouth, but when the immune system is weakened, it can lead to an infection, orally manifested as white lesions. These are typical and appear in toddlers and in patients with anemia, diabetes, HIV/AIDS, or cancer patients on chemotherapy.
4. HIV/AIDS: Another disease which first can be diagnosed in the mouth is HIV/AIDS. In the first stages of infection, known as acute retroviral syndrome, where the first symptoms of the disease begin to manifest, oral ulcers are one of the first symptoms. With the other associated symptoms, more workup for diagnosis should be done followed by appropriate treatment.
5. Oral cancers: The lining of the inside of the mouth can develop cancer and usually it appears in the form of chronic non healing ulcer that just does not go away. Seen anywhere in the mouth, nonhealing ulcers are a cause for concern and should be investigated and treated.
As seen above, mouth sores may be harmless often, but in some cases, may have something more to tell about the health in some cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dermatologist.