Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Following a healthy lifestyle that is armed with a well-regulated diet is the most important aspect of combating your cardio-vascular disease. If you think that it is going to be very difficult to achieve, then you will be happy to know that the reality is quite the opposite. You can achieve your goals by following short and simple steps that would help you to reap long-term benefits for protecting your cardio-vascular health.
- Try to use the calories consumed: It is very important to know how many calories you are consuming in a span of 24 hours. The calorie and nutritional information given on the food levels are normally based on the 2000 calorie diet. But it is crucial to know that your individual calorie requirement is dependent on numerous factors, including your age, gender as well as level of physical activities. When you are aiming to restrict your weight gain, it is recommended not to eat more than you can use up in a day along with increasing the intensity and amount of physical activity so that it matches the amount of physical activity. You must try to incorporate either 75 minutes of hard training or 150 minutes of moderate exercise in a span of seven days in order to boost healthy weight loss.
- Consume a wide array of nutritious items from all food groups: Though you may believe that you are eating a sufficient amount of foods, your body may not be receiving an optimum amount of nutrients it needs for proper functioning. Foods that are considered rich in nutrients must contain sufficient amounts of protein, minerals, whole grains and other variants of nutrients with low calorie content. These foods not only aid in reduction of weight but also trigger lowering of blood pressure and cholesterol levels.
- Eat right: You must aim to incorporate fresh fruits and vegetables in your diet besides whole grains, dairy products with low fat contents, legumes and nuts. It is important to stay away from red meat, trans fat, artificially sweetened beverages and sodium. Experts also suggest consuming less of food that has poor nutrient content in order to protect your heart.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol: Simply exercising and eating a healthy diet is important, but you should not eliminate the adverse effects of smoking and alcohol consumption, which not only cast an impact on the health of your heart but also cause a variety of cardiovascular and pulmonary diseases. The medications and remedial measures vary greatly among individuals and thus, it is crucial to speak with a doctor for receiving personalized treatments. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am feeling very weak, and whenever I eat something food, bellow the chest, burn occur, its hurt very much. And that time fever also occur. I have always hyperacidity, and after eating, my body urge vomiting, burning bellow the chest and upper stomach, hurts very much, what should I do, I am feeling very weak, I cannot eat sufficient food, my stomach is swelling, and my apatite has been killed, I cant eat also a few bit.
I have feeling unhealthy for 3 months continue. The problem is night falling sperm. The sperm is not falling on nights when falling with toilet.
I am 24 years and weight is 58. Kg.i what to build my body want some more weight. What to do coz I eat a hygiene food bt not suits me and if I eat a food more than a regular meal it's get me a loose motion for while please suggest.
Hello sir, Mai 21 years ka hu mujhe 7 year se headache ho rha hai mene bahuut se treatment bhi kra liye hai pr kuch bhi nhi hua.
When I am having sex with my wife it is not taking long time sperm release fast how I make my sex for a long time what should I have to di.
I have a constant pain at my back and neck. And when I used to write something for at lest 1 hour my shoulders starts paining too. I consulted an spine specialist too, he observed and said lack of vitamin D and gave me 3 medicines namely Brigeta 1gm Sachet (once in a week, fm12 sachets, CCM TABLETS (Calcium Citrate Malate, Vitamin D3 and Folic acid tablets) and Rxplus (long list of composition). Told me to get a next check up after 3 months. Its 5 months now, as long as I was taking the medicine I was feeling fine but again all started same. What should I do?
I have stammering problem from class 3 onwards and I me and parents had consulted many doctors but still now I am not getting well from my stammering problem. Soo please help me.
I have viral fever and cold from last 3 days. Please suggest medicines. Personal checkup is recommended.
I am having headache because of migraine from last 12 days, I am taking pain killer tablet headset but it gives me relief for a few hours only what should I do ?
The frequency of these nocturnal emissions varies from person to person, most men only experience this condition in their adolescent years but few may suffer from it all their lives. So as you can see this condition is very common and nothing really to worry about except in very few cases where it is very frequent spread over a long period of time.
Exercising regularly and avoiding spicy foods can lessen the frequency of nightfall. Studies have shown that using testosterone based drugs can increase nocturnal emissions, so try avoiding these if you suffer from nightfall. Here are a few more things that you can try to limit it.
1. Masturbation if you are doing 3-5times in a month it is good for body and mind and then it prevents nightfall but if you start doing masturbation excessively then it tires penis tissue and leads to erectile dysfunction.
2. Don't drink water before sleeping.
3. Avoid seeing pornography before sleeping.
There is nothing to be embarrassed about if you suffer from this problem because most men will experience nightfall sometime during their life, make sure that you contact your doctor or me talk openly about this problem, he will be able to guide you towards the right type of treatment (if required). There is no need to unduly stress over it because it is easily treatable in the vast majority of the cases. This condition is characterized by involuntary ejaculation during sleep in the night or in the early hours of the morning. The problem of nightfall can be very frustrating for young men because most of the times they don't understand the reason for it and also because it is a very embarrassing thing to discuss with not only their parents but also with their peers.
I have been suffering from headache for the past 5 months I am not able to tolerate this pain. please give me a remedy for this.
1. A balanced diet which provides you with optimal nutrition can be helpful in treating menopausal symptoms. When you get enough vitamins and minerals, the physical discomfort caused by the symptoms can be reduced greatly.
2. Phosphorus can help with migraines, extreme sweating, numb hands, fast pulse, memory problems and dry and itchy skin. Foods high in phosphorus content are meat, fish, cheese, nuts and seeds of pumpkins, sunflowers etc.
3. Excessive deposition of fat can interfere with the hormonal cycles and cause imbalances in the level of estrogen and progesterone. So, regular yoga and exercise can be helpful.
4. Amylenum nitrosum can provide relief from profuse sweating, shortness of breath and palpitations.
5. Phytoestrogen or dietary estrogen is a compound found in foods such as soybeans, oats, barley, carrots, fenugreek, rice etc. Phytoestrogen can provide natural relief from menopausal symptoms.
6. Aurum metallicum is used to get the tissues and organs to function normally again and control feelings of anxiety and claustrophobia.
7. Aconitum napellus (wolf's bane) is a flowering plant and its extracts can reduce panic attacks, heat flushes, over excitability and depressive symptoms.
8. Argentum nitricum is a nitrate compound of silver which is used to control excessive bleeding in the pre-menstrual stages.
9. Belladonna (deadly nightshade) is beneficial for a large number of symptoms such as headaches, fatigue, insomnia, frequent urination, osteoporosis, abnormal weight gain and other nervous disorders.
10. Bryonia alba, a flowering plant, is used as a remedy for vaginal infections, rashes and vaginal dryness that are common during menopause.
11. Natrum muriaticum, in small amounts, helps to reduce stress. Stress can cause problems in thyroid function, cognitive functioning, digestive system functioning and it can elevate blood pressure levels rapidly.
12. Nux vomica (strychnine) is a common homeopathic medicine for nausea, vomiting and indigestion. These problems are seen frequently in menopausal women, especially after meals at night.