Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rk DubeyYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from the lack of sensation in my leg 12 years back I was hited on my toe and I lost sensation in my leg is there any treatment? please help me.
I am gng to marry very soon but am worried to have sex at first night how should I start and continue. Please help me.
Sir I am suffering from viral fever since one week. Whole of my body is suffering from a deep joint pain. What can I do?
Take 1 teaspoon of Fengrueek Seed Powder ( Methi Dana Powder) with water daily will control diabetes and its complications.
I am 32 year old man mujhe allergy hai jb bhi hoti hai to naak se pani behta hai or chhenke aati hai sir dard hota hai or phir sans lene main bhi problem hoti hai aisa lgta hai jaise gale ki saans lene wali nali choti ho gai hai or chati main balgam bnta hai or khansi hoti hai raat ko sote samay please koi desi ilaz bataye main angrezi dawaina kha kha k tang ho chuka hoon.
Due to my work I don't eat food at same time all days and miss breakfast most of the times is that a reason why I get fever frequently?
Though in case of young men the problem of dysfunction and intimate arousal is not so common, men aged over 40 take longer time to feel aroused, which can be really problematic at times. There are many factors that contribute to erectile dysfunction, including poor lifestyle, medications and untreated physical complications. Many men battle to understand when and why they are facing these sexual hazards, but it is an ailment that requires medical aid. However, you can also reduce them with a few lifestyle changes.
- Lower down pornographic use: If you are masturbating to an immensely stimulating porn video on a daily basis, it may become difficult for you to get aroused when you are actually with your partner. This practice is quite stimulating and may often create difficulties in making you sexually aroused to the required level. You can try to masturbate without any technical assistance as it wouldn’t be as stimulating as harming your sexual health. Trying these for 10 days would help in improving your erection quality.
- Get enough stimulation: Many men opt to kiss for a minute and then jump on to having an intercourse. Though this works at a young age, men require more stimulation as they age. You should aim to engage in some kind of foreplay with your partner as it is a great way of getting enough arousal required for an enjoyable sex. So instead of hurrying up thinking you will lose your erection, enjoy the act of sex without concentrating on erection and your erection will stay on its own.
- Communicate with your partner: It is very crucial to communicate with your partner about what do you enjoy most while having sex. Most men do not tell their partners about what turns them on. When you are not aroused by the normal bedroom practices, it is definite that you have erectile dysfunction. When you talk to your partner about ways of having sex, trying new positions and other intimate matters as it will help in strengthening the bond between you and your partner and you can relax and enjoy the act of sex together.
If you are able to maintain your erection at about 75% of the time, then your erectile dysfunction is based on situational issues and not on biological problems. Regardless of the reasons behind your erectile dysfunction or lack of sexual arousal, you can try these few tips for managing these issues that may take a toll on your private relationships. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
Allergies or allergic reactions, are common occurrences which are caused by unnatural reactions between your body's immune system and foreign substances, which have gained access into the body. When these substances, known as allergens, enter your body, your immune system produces antibodies which are responsible for warding off unwanted substances like harmful viruses or diseases and helping in the body's overall resistance.
However, when your antibodies identify a particular allergen as harmful, when it really isn't, a reaction occurs which may lead to inflammation or infection of the skin, sinuses, the digestive tract and the respiratory tract, among others. Allergies usually differ from individual to individual and can vary from mild skin irritations to fatal life-threatening emergencies.
Symptoms of allergies depend upon a wide range of factors which are subjective and vary from person to person and from allergen to allergen. Depending upon the type of allergen involved and the nature of the allergy, symptoms may include any of the following:
- Running nose
- Severe itching
- Swollen or red and watery eyes
- Facial swelling
- Flaky skin which can peel off
These symptoms are common in mild to moderate allergies such as atopic dermatitis, hay fever, drug or food allergies. There are certain rare cases (say, scorpion stings), however, in which the allergic reaction turns out to be potentially life-threatening. This type of reaction is known as anaphylaxis. Here are its signs and symptoms:
- Intense shortness of breath
- Nausea and vomiting
- Loss of consciousness
- Skin rashes
- Weak pulse
- A significant drop in blood pressure
The main cause of allergies is the uncontrolled reaction between the immune system's antibodies and harmless allergens. Allergic reactions are triggered when antibodies, like histamine, come into contact with particular types of allergens. These may include:
- Airborne allergens - pollen, mold or dust mites
- Insect stings - bee stings or scorpion stings
- Certain eatables - peanuts or sea food
- Medications - penicillin or penicillin-based antibiotics
- Latex or other substances which are responsible for causing allergic skin reactions
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath.