Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Ritu Priyadarshni RaiYour feedback matters!
I have a problem of PCOD (PCOS). After 2-3 days I got the periods. What should I do? What should I take in food? Medicines?
She is pregnant now just completed 2 months which food is better to eat for growing baby & baby when get heartbeat. Please suggest Thanks,
Hi. We are planning for baby since 7 months .my last period was on 20th June and have 35 days duration of periods. Me n my husband had intercourse in ovulation time .in feeling headache constipation n tiered but not breast tender it's normal like before is there chances of pregnancy.
It is very important to take care of your physical well-being as it may have a direct relationship with your sexual performance. Having unhealthy eating and lifestyle habits can put you out of shape sexually, emotionally and physically.
Here's how being out of form can affect your sex life:
- It can affect your confidence levels - Problems with your body weight can seriously affect your confidence levels, and consequently your sex life. Being confident of yourself and what you do is vital for having great sex. Issues with your confidence and a negative perception of yourself can make you feel inadequate, thereby causing problems in your sex life.
- It can suck out all your energy - In order for you to enjoy or have longer sex sessions, you need to be at your fittest levels. Being overweight or not in shape can prevent you from enjoying the sexual activity or sustaining the session as you would be all out of energy.
- It can affect your thoughts - Getting caught up in thoughts about your weight or what is going on in the mind of your partner can have a serious impact on your sexual performance. In fact, your weight can hamper the healthy thoughts that may form during these moments that you share with your partner. Ideally, your thoughts should be focused on the act so that you're able to fully enjoy the activity.
- It can affect what you experience - Your weight issues can hamper your ability to have quality sex and cause you to have short sessions. The quality of what you experience with your partner can get affected if you lack confidence and don't focus on what is happening in front of you. More importantly, one shouldn't mistake quality sex as the number of sex positions known or the duration of the activity. Quality sex takes place only when both the partners enjoy the act and derive maximum pleasure and satisfaction out of it.
I got lumps on my vaginal lips. They are paining. I had early cellulitis diagnosed 3 weeks back and took medication - augmentin 625, clindamycin 600, Dolo 650. I still have some reddish blisters on my legs. My feet are still aching. What medicine should I use now?
I am 38 years old, unmarried, currently my periods is low but I am plan to conceive after 2 yrs, there is any treatment for improve the egg counting and quality, preservation process detail and approx cost.
Preconception planning and health care focus on things you can do before and between pregnancies to increase your odds of having a healthy child. For a few women, preparing their body for pregnancy takes a couple of months. For others, it may take longer. Here are a few things you should consider in your preconception planning:
- See your doctor: Before getting pregnant, consult a doctor and talk to them about the preconception healthcare needs. The doctor will need to examine your family history and any other medical conditions you may have at present that could influence your future pregnancy.
- Medical conditions: In case you have any medicinal conditions, make sure they are under control and being dealt with properly. Some of these conditions include: STDs (sexually transmitted diseases), diabetes, thyroid, phenylketonuria (PKU), seizures, hypertension, joint inflammation, dietary issues and other chronic diseases.
- Lifestyle and behavior: Consult a doctor or a specialist in case you smoke, drink liquor or use drugs; live in an unpleasant or oppressive environment; or work with or live around harmful substances.
- Medication: Consuming certain medicines during pregnancy can bring about genuine birth defects. These include some remedy and over-the-counter pharmaceuticals and dietary or home grown supplements. In case you are planning a pregnancy, you need to examine the requirement for any medicine with your specialist before becoming pregnant and ensure you are taking just those medicines that are vital.
- Take 400 micrograms of folic acid every day: Folic acid is a vital nutrient that the body requires, especially during pregnancy. If a woman has enough folic acid in her body at least one month before and during pregnancy, it can prevent some birth defects of the infant's brain and spine.
- Quit drinking alcohol, smoking, and using drugs: Smoking, drinking liquor and consuming drugs can bring about numerous issues during pregnancy for a woman and her child which may include untimely birth, birth imperfections, and newborn death.
- Dodge toxic substances and environmental contaminants: Dodge lethal substances and other ecological contaminants and destructive materials at work or at home. For example, engineered chemicals, metals, bug sprays, fertilizers and animal faeces.
- Maintain a healthy weight: Women who are overweight have a higher risk for some serious conditions, including complications during pregnancy, coronary disease, type-2 diabetes and certain other diseases (endometrial, bosom, and colon). Women who are underweight are likewise at risk for other medical issues. The way to accomplish and keep up a sound weight is not about short-term dietary changes. One should maintain it throughout in order to stay healthy and fit.
- Family history: Gathering your family's health history can be critical for your child’s well-being. Depending upon your family history, you might be recommended to genetic counselling by your doctor. Women go for genetic counselling owing to different reasons such as having had premature deliveries in the past, an infant’s death, infertility, or even a hereditary condition or birth defect that happened during a past pregnancy. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Gynaecologist.