Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
I'm 20 years old and I want to become a singer. I get a chest pain when I sing loud and also I will get a gas evaporation from my stomach. I use mobile much. Please help me what to do?
I am suffering from fever from four days not able to sleep also headache and full body pains for me fever is 100 degree what to do?
2. Restoring the imbalance in the body. Normalcy can be restored in the case of heart beat, blood pressure, body temperature respiratory rate etc. By applying the acupressure at the appropriate points for a few minutes.
3. Sedation certain points when stimulated produce calming effect on the mind. This is used for treatment of anxiety disorders, insomnia, depression, drug addictions, epilepsy etc.
4. Immunity. When certain homeostatic points are pressed it increases wbc in the blood, thereby increasing the immunity to fight diseases. Preventive health care is assured.
5. Vitality of internal organs. Acupressure when applied regularly improves he vitality. Digestive power increases, blood circulation improves, lung capacity increases and common problems are cured automatically.
6. Side effects. As there is no use of drugs and only energy points on the skin are activated there is no side effect at all.
Acupressure can be learnt by everyone to cure small disorders at home instantly and help people around us without drugs and cost.
Hello sir mera name Ankit kumar singh hai Or mera problem h ki mera sex time bahot jayada km hai turant biray. Gir jata hai so. Please koi idea bataeye.
Mujhe kabj ki humesha sikayat rahti he. Is vajah se bhook bhi nahi lagti. Khana bhi kam kha pata hoo. Gas bhi banti he jissey sar dard aur sar bhari rahta he. Kuch bhi khane ka mann nahi karta. Mera weight bhi kam hota ja raha he.
The incidence of premature ejaculation (PE) in men is reported to be 30% and is on the rise. It is the release or ejaculation of semen sooner than he would like during a sexual encounter with his partner. It is one of the most common male sexual problems.
It is considered that a man who can't 'last' for longer than five minutes would typically fit the definition of one suffering from 'premature ejaculation'.
Premature ejaculation can be a cause of embarrassment and can lead to frustration as sex may not lead to a pleasurable experience. Even partners of men who suffer from pe can be left feeling extremely dissatisfied. This can adversely affect relationships and have impacts on the affected person's self-esteem.
What causes premature ejaculation?
Ejaculation is controlled by the central nervous system. When a man is sexually aroused or stimulated, signals are carried from the spinal cord to the brain and from there sent to the reproductive organs to enable the release of semen through the penis. The exact cause of PE is still unknown. Many causes may attribute to PE from biological (low serotonin levels) to psychological factors and other related issues.
These are discussed further:
1. Biological causes: Serotonin is a natural substance made by the nerves. An increase in serotonin levels in the brain help men prolong the time taken to ejaculate and low levels of this substance can lead to PE.
2. Psychological factors: It is believed that following psychological factors can increase PE:
- Performance anxiety and unrealistic expectations
- Low self-esteem
- Relationship issues
It comes as a relief that PE need not be life-long and with some help it can be treated:
How is PE treated?
Quite often PE occurs with new partners and may decrease on its own over a period of time with absolutely no treatment. A urologist or sexologist may advice on certain techniques that you and your partner could try out to delay orgasm. A doctor may suggest use of numbing creams or gels if the skin of the penis is excessively sensitive. If the issue is a psychological one, therapy or counselling is advised which if followed can effectively reduce PE and help achieve a more satisfying sexual experience and subsequently improve relationships.