Lybrate.com has top trusted General Physicians from across India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rita VaishYour feedback matters!
I come head ach from 10 days I use so many tablets please say solution for this pain Tell answer doctor.
My father is 62 years old, he has fungal infection on his skin. After sweating red races ar coming out which causes itching. He is using ketoconazole soap and lemifin-M cream, but it is curing temporarily. Kindly suggest medicines for permanent solutions.
I am sure I have worm infestation, about a month ago I was suffering from diarrhoea and I took an antidiarrhoea pill since then my condition has worsen leading to irritation of anal canal, gassy all the time and increased activities of parasites in my stomach! so what medication should I take and please recommend me the correct dose! please reply soon.
From last 10 days while wake up in morning I feel like heaviness in my head and feeling like vertigo. Further from last 10 days I also started to sleep in AC room.
After hard bowel movements anus hurts a small bright red blood on tissue. Is this a hemorrhoid ?I am 34 male.
Mera ek dost he. Woh ek ladka he. Bahut bimar ho gaya he. Usku HIv he gaya he. To agar koi upaye bata sakte he to bahut meher bani hogi. please help. Or koi medicine be btado
I feel very tired from last 5-6 days. I can't sleep properly from last 3-4 days. Is that the reason for my tiredness. Please tell me the solution.
My wife is getting urine infection. The problem is that after intercourse having pain in the front cover of my penis. When I am trying to open the cover of penis its very painful. Last time when we was facing the same problems doctor advice us to exam. Of urine of my wife & in urine cultural examination get bacteria present (+), in bacteriology test got Gatifloxin 20 m. M.(s). Finally doctor advice Gatiflox for 10 days. But this time we are getting everything right in the urine test. As per previous doctor's advice my wife is drinking at least 6 liter. Water daily. From last few days we are getting quite relief. Any advice sir.
If you indulge in unprotected sex, there are chances that you might get infected with HIV or the human immunodeficiency virus (a virus that gradually attacks the immune system). HIV is an infectious virus which can cause to AIDS or acquired immunodeficiency syndrome if left untreated. HIV may be transmitted via different ways, and becoming infected with HIV by having anal or vaginal sex without a condom is the commonest of all. Although there are several treatments for HIV, Ayurveda is considered to be the best form of natural treatment.
Ayurvedic treatment for HIV
Here are a few Ayurvedic remedies for treating HIV:
- The first step is to provide a healthy atmosphere to the patient. The patient should be given easily digestible foods, which provide nourishment to the body. Regular and easy exercises should be undertaken by the patient, who should also participate in productive activities.
- Several Ayurvedic tonics and rejuvenators or rasayanas are given to the patient in order to boost his immunity level. The overall system gets strengthened, and the appetite gets stimulated.
- When the patient gains some strength, shodhana techniques are used for eliminating toxins from the body via purgation, emesis and enemas. Certain ghee-based medicines are also given to the patient. Proper medication purifies the blood. Measures for correction of liver issues should also be taken.
- Your diet should consist of preparations made of ghee and soups. You should avoid oily, spicy and acidic food items. A little amount of alcohol may be taken as that aids the digestive process.
- Regular exercise causes the blood to heat, which may weaken or eliminate the virus in some cases.
- There are some herbo-mineral compounds, which are prepared using an Ayurverdic formula. These compounds have rasayana and vajikara effects and are considered to be effective for HIV patients.
- There are several proprietary Ayurvedic medicines, which help in improving the condition of patients infectedwith HIV. These may include Chyawanprash, Raktavardhak and Sookshma Triphala. These keep the HIV infectionat bay. Shatavari Kalpa,Guduchi and Kalmegh are other effective Ayurvedic medicines.
- Chyawanprash is an effective Ayurvedic remedy which is used for the treatment of HIV. It is considered the best Ayurvedic tonic for rejuvenation from HIV. The Indian gooseberry or aamlaki is the main ingredient of Chyawanprash, which is rich in vitamin C. It also contains naturally-occurring antioxidants. Gooseberries are antifungal, antibacterial and antiviral in nature. Chyawanprash comprises of 35 Ayurvedic herbs, which enhances the effect of the main ingredient in treating HIV.
Ayurvedic remedies and methods for the treatment of HIV are harmless and totally safe. There are no side effects, and Ayurvedic remedies only improve the symptoms of HIV, and no deterioration is caused in the condition of the patient. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.