Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Rita RanjanYour feedback matters!
Yesterday was my periods last day and. Today I saw something yellowish like pus coming out from vagina I do not what is the problem but my navel is also paining please help me out with this is that something serious?
Hi, Before 2 days of mensuration period I did intercourse with my husband and accidentally he came inside me for that I took an i-pill but I don't know what happened my periods didn't came suddenly just after a week I checked with pregnancy kit it is showing i'm pregnant I don't know what to do know i'm studying llb and I don't want baby at this period of time please help me out what should I do i'm just 1 week pregnant there is any complication if I abort or how should I abort it please help me out.
Why urinary tract infection stops pregnancy. I'm tried from ovulation day than 5th day I have a urine infection. So i'm expecting that I get pregnant but not my periods has comes yesterday. So it this the reason for not i'm get pregnant. And I wants to ask like my previous period date is 19 June and now my period has comes yesterday i.e.15th July so now when is my ovulation day. When I again start to conceive.
ADHD, which stands for Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder, is a chronic brain condition that leads to difficulty in prolonging attention on to a single thing, impulsiveness and hyperactivity. Though it mostly affects children and teenagers, it often continues into adult life as well, and can pose serious issues in adult lives - specially in maintaining jobs and relationships.
Effects of ADHD on your sex life:
- Impulsivity: If you are suffering from ADHD, it is highly probable that you are often very impulsive in nature - and are susceptible to taking a number of risky decisions, such as unprotected sex.
- Attention-deficit problems: Since your thoughts are often jumping from one thought to the other, you will find it very difficult to actually concentrate on any single job at hand. Since sex requires attention and use of judgment, distractions can prove to be detrimental to a healthy sex life.
- Hyper-sexuality: This refers to the condition of an unnaturally high sex drive. It is basically caused by the stimulation of the brain by the release of endorphins during sexual arousal, which often leads to calmness and relaxes the restlessness that is otherwise so common to ADHD patients.
- Hypo-sexuality: This is exact opposite of hypersexuality. This condition refers to an unnaturally low sex drive, where you may often lose all interest in sexual activity completely. Often, this is a product of ADHD itself, but it can also be attributed to being a side effect of a certain type of medication, especially anti-depressants.
- Other disorders: Women suffering from ADHD have been known to have difficulties in achieving orgasm, often in spite of prolonged sexual stimulation. Also, if you are suffering from ADHD, you may also tend to be hypersensitive - which implies, something that feels pleasurable to your partner, may be painful or irritating for you.
Certain suggested treatments for improving the sex lives of people suffering from ADHD are:
- Including variety in sexual activity, such as different locations, positions etc.
- Communication, which proves very beneficial in combating intimacy issues
- Prioritize, and try to stay in the moment and not zone out, if you are suffering from ADHD disorders
If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a sexologist.
My girl friend went for a blood test to determine the thyroid levels and there was a biological reference range given. Like pregnancy First trimester: Second trimester: Third trimester: Mat I know what is about? Is it anything related to pregnancy. If so I want to know the status of it.
Reveals a small (54.8 mm x 47.1 mm) ill-defined hypoethoic sub-serous s. O. L. In fundal region of uterus. What to do? please suggest.
HiI am 51 male. My wife is 45 year. From last 3 month my wife period is not coming yet . Which tablet I can give her for period. Her wight is 80kg and height 163cm. She is not taking any medicine.
I am 6 weeks pregnant. I never knew flaxseed are unsafe in early pregnancy. I have been taking grounded flaxseed daily. Please help if that can cause any side effect?
She is around 40 years of age. Has thyroid. Lack of sleep and stressed. Gained weight. Discontinued thyroid medicines. Now its high. Any ayurvedic or home treatment for that. She is having irregular period with months of watery and yellow discharge. Has done d n c. No sign of any illness. Pap is normal.
The disruption of the normal female cycles of menstruation and ovulation after the age of 45 and the loss of her ability to conceive naturally is known as menopause. The associated symptoms of menopause are heat flushes, insomnia, weight gain, depression, nausea and fatigue. While hormone replacement therapy is the most common procedure to provide relief from menopausal symptoms, natural homeopathic remedies can also be used for the same. These remedies are completely safe as opposed to hormone replacement therapy which has a number of side effects.
The following homeopathic medicines and remedies can be used to treat menopause:
- A balanced diet which provides you with optimal nutrition can be helpful in treating menopausal symptoms. When you get enough vitamins and minerals, the physical discomfort caused by the symptoms can be reduced greatly.
- Phosphorus can help with migraines, extreme sweating, numb hands, fast pulse, memory problems and dry and itchy skin. Foods high in phosphorus content are meat, fish, cheese, nuts and seeds of pumpkins, sunflowers etc.
- Excessive deposition of fat can interfere with the hormonal cycles and cause imbalances in the level of estrogen and progesterone. So, regular yoga and exercise can be helpful.
- Amylenum nitrosum can provide relief from profuse sweating, shortness of breath and palpitations.
- Phytoestrogen or dietary estrogen is a compound found in foods such as soybeans, oats, barley, carrots, fenugreek, rice etc. Phytoestrogen can provide natural relief from menopausal symptoms.
- Aurum metallicum is used to get the tissues and organs to function normally again and control feelings of anxiety and claustrophobia.
- Aconitum napellus (wolf's bane) is a flowering plant and its extracts can reduce panic attacks, heat flushes, over excitability and depressive symptoms.
- Argentum nitricum is a nitrate compound of silver which is used to control excessive bleeding in the pre-menstrual stages.
- Belladonna (deadly nightshade) is beneficial for a large number of symptoms such as headaches, fatigue, insomnia, frequent urination, osteoporosis, abnormal weight gain and other nervous disorders.
- Bryonia alba, a flowering plant, is used as a remedy for vaginal infections, rashes and vaginal dryness that are common during menopause.
- Natrum muriaticum, in small amounts, helps to reduce stress. Stress can cause problems in thyroid function, cognitive functioning, digestive system functioning and it can elevate blood pressure levels rapidly.
- Nux vomica (strychnine) is a common homeopathic medicine for nausea, vomiting and indigestion. These problems are seen frequently in menopausal women, especially after meals at night.
Related Tip : "Is Postmenopausal Bleeding Normal??"
Recently in part of my and my wife romance. My pennis was touched to my wifes vagina. Will she get pregnancy. If it gets how we will know with in short tym. Is there any possibilities in that situation to get pregnancy. We do not want pregnancy now.
Doctor im in a worry as last evening me and my girlfriend humped together and after that I took my hand and put into my underwear and touched my skin (side covering) of my penis but dint touch tip of the penis, and I did not ejaculated but there was precum! I am not sure about sperms came on my finger or no and then I just put that finger under HER vagina for fingering, im very much tensed if she gets pregnant. Please help me with some solution because im very much worried for this! This question I had posted before but I wanted to clear that I did not ejaculate but there was precum, please do suggest me Nd this hand before 24 hours! Thankyou.
I had sex several times with my boyfriend on 10th of feb. He said he did not cum inside me. I was supposed to get my regular periods on 18th of this month. But it did not occur yet. I am worried about if i am pregnant. How to stop pregnancy after 10 days.
Women suffer from a range of gynaecological problems ranging from menstrual irregularities and fertility issues to menopause and STD (Sexually Transmitted Disease). In most cases, it is an imbalance of hormones that cause gynaecological problems and strong medication is not required. Homeopathy is a holistic form of alternative medication that takes into account the physical, mental and emotional symptoms of a patient and addresses the root of the problem. It has negligible side effect and hence can be prescribed for women of all ages. During a woman’s teenage years, homeopathy can help regulate hormone production and hence treat associated puberty changes and skin conditions like acne. In her later years, homeopathy can also help treat fertility issues as well as ease pregnancy-related issues. Here are a few gynaecological problems that can be treated with homeopathy.
Irregular Menstruation- Pulsatilla and sepia are excellent remedies for treating menstrual difficulties. Pulsatilla can be used to treat missed periods as well as excessive bleeding and painful periods. In most cases, the women who benefit from this remedy are emotional, timid, thirstless and averse to fats. Sepia is used to treat early or scanty menses in cases where women also complain of being tired, irritable and prefer solitude.
Fertility Issues- Problems that arise out of a weak uterus such as infertility or miscarriages in the first trimester can be treated with Caulophyllum. In such cases, the woman often complains of pain and stiffness in the joints and has erratic mood swings. A loss of libido caused by excessive alcohol, drugs or sex can be treated with Agnus castus.
Pregnancy Related Issues- Cimicifuga can be used to treat nervous mothers who worry excessively about the foetus and tend to suffer from rheumatic pains. Morning sickness is a common complaint of pregnant women and can be treated with Ipecacuanha.
Postpartum Depression- After giving birth to their baby, many women suffer from postpartum depression and feel disconnected to their baby. This can be treated with Nux Vomica and Lilium Tigrinum. The former helps treat ambitious women who may feel resentful of having had to give up their careers because of the new born baby. Lilium Tigrinum is used to treat depression that involves constant weeping and irritability.
Menopause- Menopause affects every woman in a different way. Lachesis is a homeopathic remedy that can be used to treat hot flushes, palpitations and feelings of being suffocated while asleep. Excessive menses and a tendency to haemorrhage can be treated with ustilago. This can also be used to treat uterine fibroids. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a homeopath and ask a free question.