Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Rita JindalYour feedback matters!
Getting a relaxing massage can do wonders to your overall well-being and health. Whether you want to reduce stress or simply obtain respite from aches and pains, these DIY massage techniques can help you out.
1. Massage your feet with a tennis or rubber ball
To massage your feet after a hard day’s work, all you need is a small rubber ball or a tennis ball. Place the ball of your choosing under your foot and move it backwards and forwards using gentle pressure. Repeat as needed.
2. Reduce muscle stiffness with a neck massage
If you are one of those people who sit in front of a computer all day long, you can try this massage to help loosen up the muscles of your back and neck.
Begin by dropping your shoulders, making sure they are not in a hunched position. The next step is to slowly bring your chin close to your chest and stretch your neck as much as possible. Follow this step with a pressure point application on the point where your shoulders and neck meet by using only two fingertips. Release the position once you feel your muscle is relaxing.
Lastly, in a very slow and gentle manner, roll your shoulders forward and backward. Repeat as many a time as you deem necessary.
3. Opt for a head/scalp massage to rejuvenate yourself
This massage is perfect for your head or scalp and you can do it anytime, anywhere. To give yourself this relaxing massage, you need to use the heels of your palms. Place them near your temples and follow this up by giving a gentle push to the scalp in an upward manner. Hold the pose for a few seconds before releasing. Finally, repeat the motion across the entire scalp or head section.
4. Treat your headache with a face massage
When you feel like you may be coming down with a headache, this massage can help in providing you with instant relief. Using only the tips of your fingers, draw small circles along your cheekbones, hairline, eyebrows and jaws. Follow this up with a gentle rubbing of your earlobes and ears by only using your fingertips.
5. Give the muscles of your back a rest with a back massage
To relieve your lower back from the stiffness that usually arises from sitting too long, this easy to do massage is all you need. According to your preference, you can either place a tennis ball between your back and a straight hard surface (wall) or simply place it on the floor and lie on it. While putting pressure on the ball, move it around your lower back so as to release any kind of muscle stiffness you may be feeling. Do this only for a few minutes and do not overdo it as that could worsen the pain.
Whether it’s your head, knees, feet or shoulders, there’s always an easy and relaxing massage that you can give yourself to de-stress and relax.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
My wife has vomit tendency due to pregnancy it will her first time pregnancy but from yesterday she goes to toilet she says it comes red lajjha from vagina and has got loose motion too what is this is it miscarriage or something else. Her last MC was 9th march.
Hello. My friend want to prepared her periods. Please suggest some medicine to get periods with in 1 or 2 dayz.
I have been having periods lasting for 2-3 days in the past month and this month I have been having it for a month. For the past 6 months I have seen clots in my period blood. Sometimes I have cramps and back pain. I have not taken any medicine or gone to the doctor. Please can you help me.
1 weight reduction
You should be in your normal body weight. Your bmi should be between 18.5 to 24.9
2 modifie your daily diet
Consume diet rich in fruits, vegetables and low fat dairy products with a reduced content of saturated and total fat
3 reduce your sodium intake
Your salt consumption should not be more then 6 gm/day
4 engage in regular aerobic physical activities such as brisk walk at least 30 min/day
5 limite your alcohol consumption, not more than two drinks/day
She has sex and she has some pain in the lower part of her stomach she sex with condom what should she do?
I am 37 and I had a baby through C sec about three months ago. I am having heavy bleeding during periods and during ultra sound I was told I have fibroid in my uterus. What should do to?
I am a 40 years old woman and feel lack of energy after doing some easy tasks. Can you suggest me some energy boosters?
Ultra sound is commonly known as sonography. It is a process of reproducing ultrasound images of soft tissues of a particular body part and other organs on the computer screen with the help of the echoes of the sound waves produced by the transducer, a high-frequency generating instrument.
Ultra sound is commonly used during the different stages of pregnancy to denote the foetal health, date of delivery, birth defects etc. However, in recent times, the ultra sound has also been associated with the diagnosis of other body parts such as the eyes, heart, gall bladder, liver, ovary, uterus, kidney, uterus, testicles, and ovaries. Ultra sound has also been useful in conducting biopsies for suspecting cancer patients, although not all of the cancers are detected by this imaging process. 3D & 4D ultrasound imaging are useful for looking at a particular body portion with much more precision and in slow motion respectively.
The advantages of ultra sound are:
1. The process of ultrasound imaging is a painless and a fast one. It does not require any insertion of needles or similar objects to denote the problems of the concerned body part.
2. The process is more convenient as compared to other similar imaging processes like MRI, mammogram and x-rays as they can capture images of the soft tissues, blood flow & cysts more clearly than the other processes.
3. The process is free of any harmful effects as there are no chances of exposure to radiation as compared to similar processes such as CT scans or X-rays. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
My wife is having uti. It occurs very frequently. After comletin the antibiotic course it seems am fit but again reoccurs. Can you tell me whether excessive use of condoms is the cause or what else. Give me remedy and say me whether it will create prob for pregnency.
I inserted my penis inside my girlfriend just 2 inches inside. I did this twice I put it inside and removed it out twice. This happened today 13th may her periods date is on 17th may. If she gets her periods after 17th does it mean she is not pregnant. Is it possible that she could get pregnant? Does her next month period also matter with this.
I am 23 and in sonography I have found cyst in ovaries so what is the reason that I am not getting pregnant.
Dear doctor, I am 6 months pregnant, my placenta is 3.5cm from cervix, is it still low, do I really need bed rest, please advise.
I had my son 9 months ago but I am still bleeding and haven't stopped, what could it be from. Local doctors just blow me off.
Endometriosis is a painful condition where the endometrium tissue lining the walls of the uterus, grows as implants outside the womb of the patient. This can lead to a number of painful conditions and is often considered as a common cause behind severe pelvic pain, as far as women are concerned. Here is all you need to know about Endometriosis and pelvic pain.
- Painful Menstruation: Depending on the stage of the condition, the implants could remain on the surface or go deeper into the ovaries which may cause acute and severe problem during ovulation as well as the menstrual cycles. This is one of the symptoms that one must not ignore. If you are having painful cramps that affect the pelvic area and the abdomen, and if these cramps last throughout the duration of the cycle, then there are strong chances that you are experiencing the pain that comes with Endometriosis.
- Pain During and After Intercourse: While there are many reasons why women may face pain during intercourse, it may be noted that vaginal and pelvic pain that come during and after intercourse could point towards the presence of Endometriosis, which is causing irritation and discomfort due to the implants.
- Bowel Movements and Urination: Usually, pelvic pain may trickle down to and also get activated by the bowels when there is a motion as well as urination. This is a common problem that can cause pain, which spreads throughout the region if the patient is suffering from Endometriosis.
- Bloating and Other Symptoms: When the abdomen and nearby regions face bloating due to the implants and their painful spread, the pelvic region as a whole bears the brunt in terms of severe pelvic pain. The bloating and other symptoms like loose motions and constipation can also create pain in the abdomen and pelvic region on a persistence basis. Sharp pains may also shoot up and down the lower back due to such symptoms which should not be ignored if they do not abate within a few days.
- Misdiagnosis: Many times, the bloating and pelvic pain may be linked with pelvic inflammatory disease, which causes pain in the muscles and joints. But if you are having pain in the abdomen as well as problems during your menstrual cycle, then it may be helpful to have the tests for Endometriosis done as well.
In order to diagnose the condition, the doctor must ensure that proper imaging tests like MRI and CT scans as well as an ultrasound with lab tests based on blood samples have been conducted. The pelvic pain that comes with this condition can be treated with the help of pain relievers like ibuprofen and aspirin.
It has been studied by the ministry of labor and employment that any average working Indian spends approximately 2,000 hours every year at their workplace, and all these hours can take a toll on your back, eyes, arms and neck.
Exposure to adverse working conditions can always result in long-term or temporary injury. Moreover, poorly designed working environments can also reduce your efficiency, cut down on your productivity, resulting in a loss of income. It can also increase your medical claims or land you up with a permanent disability.
So the final goal of ergonomics is to create a working zone that can incorporate the variety of human capabilities and limitations to prevent any mishap; primarily musculoskeletal disorders.
How musculoskeletal disorders happen?
Musculoskeletal disorder or MSD is a family of nerve, muscle and tendon disorders that are caused, aggravated or accelerated by repeated body movements; particularly when high forces, awkward postures, vibrations, contact stresses and exposures to cold are evident. As your wrist, hands, back and neck are construed of a complex network of bone, nerves, tendons and fluids, irritation of these tissues during certain work activities can, over the course to time, result in elevated fluid pressure around the nerves. Carpel tunnel syndrome, tennis elbow and spondylosis are the most common examples of work related MSDs.
So applying ergonomics to the place of work will certainly help both you and your employer strike a proper balance between staff capability and work requirement and so lessen the likelihood of such disorders.
How to develop a productive partnership?
- Poor working conditions are bad news both for you and your employee, which can result in physical anomalies and adverse economic impacts.
- So it’s only a happy partnership between the employers, staffs and ergonomic specialists that can help you redesign your workplace in order to meet the potential and capabilities of every employee.
- To meet the above stated requirements, you should always consult a professional in the field of ergonomics to analyze specific working environments and recommend what’s best for your needs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.
Consult a physiotherapist if you have experienced a fall recently and the discomfort caused due to it has not subsided.