Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. RishawYour feedback matters!
I am 25 year old. I have herpes zoster infection 6 month back. What are causes of herpes at younger age.
What to eat in vegetables for getting more proteins? How to stay with full of energy for whole day? Which is good habit for eating and body building: eating 5 to 6 small meals in a day or eating heavy 3 meals in a day?
After about 62 days she gets vomiting .and still no dates please help and hcg test negative and home pregnancy test is also negative. Is there chance of pregnancy please help or provide your no. Plz.
Hii. Dear sir/madam I have jaundice problem before last week I am feeling unhappy for this disease so I want to recover can you please tell me how can I recover my problem thank you.
My friend who lived in village. He suffering from premature ejaculation during sex. But his health is very well. What is the reason for it. Please suggested.
My mom is getting more cold, in any seasons ,in 12 month she is getting cold ,it not decreasing she met to many doctors but.
I am 47 year old man. I am working in a shift duties since 9 year. Nowadays I feel swollen stomach and gastric trouble. My digestion is poor. My stomach is not fully empty even though when I am going to letrin. Please suggest me some remedies to overcome this problem.
I need medicine about tapeworm in my stomach since 2 years, when I go toilet I saw 3 or 4 tapeworm came so when I take it albendazole or mebendazole. it paining and vomiting. please help me which medicine I take help me do it? thank you.
Every time I made sexual intercourse with my wife without condom, I always face small pimples under penis skin. For the past one month we were not together and I did not face this problem. Last night we did it without condom and this morning pimples arrived. Her gayne reposts are ok. Please help.
I am 56 years old man, I experienced marriage twice in my life and have difficulties in going on with the last one and separated too. I am afraid that weekly masturbation will bring about a health problem to me. Please guide me how can stop it, not forgetting to tell you that till now I have non except fast ejaculation in the last marriage thanks.
But mangoes are king of fruits. Summer is the only season to consume them as they are available. It's stupid to not consume them because of heat. Don't eat in large quantities but mangoes are good for health too.
While the very mention of the word ‘Farting’ makes some of you cringe and cover your nose, you can’t ignore the sheer obviousness of the whole process. It is as natural as eating, drinking, sleeping & other daily habits you associate yourself with. Farting occurs mainly when the air is trapped within your body. Air might be swallowed during eating or from intestinal gas and chemical reactions in the stomach. In hindsight, farting can be a good thing. Don’t think so?
Here are 5 reasons for you to believe that farting is actually wonderful and not as gross as you think it might be:
- The hydrogen sulphide present in the fart is poisonous and smelly, but if used in small amount, is known to be beneficial in the prevention of heart disorders and strokes.
- The smelling farts containing hydrogen sulphide, which is known to be useful for slowing down the ageing process
- Farting, openly and without inhibition, while being in a relationship can actually be considered as taking a step forward in terms of honesty and comfort in the relationship. If you can share the process with your other half without hesitation and can accept the pungency that comes with it, then the relationship is definitely working well.
- Farting can work as a self-defensive mechanism, as proved by recent researchers.
- Holding your fart for a long time might cause uncomfortable conditions, such as bloated bowel movements and haemorrhoids. No matter how much you hold them, the farts will release themselves once you’re relaxed, especially when you’re sleeping.
Bottom-line: Just let it go. If you wish to discuss any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.
I have been suffering from gas problem since few days. My stomach is now looks bigger in size due to this problem I think. With very less amount of food my stomach get filled. Earlier it wasn't like that. Due to gas problem I had taken a unienzyme as I thought it was a digestion problem. But now I don't know what to do. If I intake a glass of water my stomach fills and feel like vomiting but it doesn't come. Also I feels my head heavy ,bitter mouth after drinking water. Please reply soon.
I am aged 25 from kerala and I do enjoying sex in all ways with my two cousins at sometime. They are aged 19 and 21. We do it for two or three times per week. When we doing sex oral sex is must. Is there should occur some problem due to oral sex. I am little worried. Is there any problem occur due to my cum goes to their mouth and go as is. They could not have any problem to do this and they are very happy to drink my cum.
I am suffering from dry cough from last two weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Suggest me what should be done?
You can be very much addicted to having sugar that many-a-times you might find it difficult to cut down on the amount of your intake. You might find it impossible to stop eating sugar. You might crave to have anything which has a lot of sugar in it.
Why is it bad?
Sugar is a fattening compound as it contains fructose. Sugar causes you to overeat, which in turn causes weight gain. It can bring anatomical changes in the brain, which gets you into an addiction. Sugar addiction is just like any other addiction, like that with nicotine or any other drugs. The only difference is the substance being used. Sugar can mess with the chemical balance of the brain to make you crave for it more.
- A 2009 study from the University of California shows how a high-fructose diet can cause you to build new fat cells around your heart, liver, and digestive organs in just 10 weeks, plunging you into the early stages of diabetes and heart disease (whereas a high glucose diet did not have the same effects)
- Excess fructose consumption is a major contributor to insulin resistance and obesity, hypertension, cardiovascular disease, liver disease, cancer, arthritis, and other diseases
- Fructose is metabolized very differently in your body from glucose; all of the metabolic burden falls on your liver, in much the same way as for alcohol, and your body becomes a sea of toxic by-products.
- Glucose, on the other hand, is your body’s nearly ideal source of fuel, meaning it has none of the damaging metabolic effects of fructose; glucose also suppresses your appetite, unlike fructose, which stimulates your appetite and encourages overeating and the accumulation of excess body fat
How to overcome it?
To overcome sugar addiction, here are a few steps you can take:
- Observe yourself: This is the first step you should take. Observe what you eat, how much of sugar it contains. Take a note of how you feel after having sugar or something, which is laden with sugar. Keep a diary entry of whatever you observe about yourself and your sugar consumption.
- Practice self care: It is extremely difficult for any sugar addict to transition into a diet without any sugar or low sugar content. You will have to take it slow and add regular practice of self care. Do not avoid breakfast every morning. Remember to add in the required amount of fats and proteins (learn more about the Importance of Protein). Do not skip out on meals. Drink a lot of water and fluids like fresh fruit juice and sleep for at least 7 hours or more so that you get proper rest.
- Be honest with yourself: If you are trying to get rid of the sugar addiction, you have to be extremely honest without yourself. If you succumb to temptation and end up eating a few too many candies, then be honest with yourself and admit it. Make it a point to overcome the temptation the next time.
If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult the doctor and ask a free question.