Lybrate.com has an excellent community of IVF Specialists in India. You will find IVF Specialists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best IVF Specialists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Richa Seth Singh
Treatment of Infertility
In Vitro Fertilization (Ivf) Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Sperm Donor Program
Natural Cycle Ivf Treatment
Egg Donation Procedure
Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (Icsi) Procedure
Embryo Donor Program
Evaluation & Treatment of Infertility
Submit a review for Dr. Richa Seth SinghYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
Dr. Richa Seth provides answers that are practical. First im using skin life cream then now I'm use messianic ointenment cream so I'm getting fair or not
Dr. Richa Seth provides answers that are knowledgeable. Thank you for your kind advice
Dr. Richa Seth provides answers that are very helpful. Thank you dear
thanks u for ur advice doctor...
She's married and have a daughter 7 years old but trying for second child not successful every time she is upset.
One of the major milestones in a woman’s life is the entry into motherhood. For most women, when this does not happen in the natural logical sequence of things, there is anxiety and lot of pressure from family and friends.
However, with advancements now, there are options like intrauterine insemination and in vitro fertilisation (IUI and IVF) available, which can help increase the chances of conception and pregnancy. IVF is where the egg is retrieved from the woman’s womb, fertilised externally and then transplanted back into the uterus where it grows to full term. However, there are always unanswered questions like how long to wait before going for IVF, is it the right procedure for me, etc.
- Maternal age: As a woman reaches 35 and a man reaches 40, the fertility rates drop significantly. The chances that a woman at 35 will conceive is about 20%, which goes down to 5% if the woman is 40. However, this rate can be significantly increased by using IVF. The quality of the egg would gradually deteriorate, and so if a woman is nearing 40, it is better to consider IVF as the ovarian reserve would be optimal with IVF.
- Failed intrauterine insemination: In couples who have problems with the sperm reaching the uterus, intrauterine insemination (IUI) is first attempted. However, if 3 or more attempts of fail, it is time to consider IVF.
- Duration of inability to conceive: While some couples conceive quite promptly in a month or two, most take about 6 to 8 months of unprotected sex to conceive. Therefore, IVF can be an option if you are failing to conceive even after a year. Less than a year, don’t fret. Take it easy and it might just do the trick.
- Medical health: Both the partner’s medical health should be taken into account. Lifestyle changes like smoking, alcohol abuse, drug abuse should be considered, which can account for poor sexual performance and therefore lead to an inability to conceive. Health conditions like diabetes and heart disease can also lead to infertility. Hypothyroidism in women is another thing that must be ruled out, as it often leads to an inability to conceive.
- Sexual problems with the partner: One of the first things to do before going for IVF is to check that the male does not have any issues. Be it erection issues or ejaculation issues or sperm issues, they need to be ruled out. Sperm quality, quantity, and motility have to be analysed, and if they are optimal, IVF can be considered.
Sir Spearm count 25 million ho or motility 10% ho to baby ki planning kar sakte h ya nhi. Agr nhi to increase karne k liye koi medicine btaye.
Have you got your first ivf cycle failed? you must be anxious and worrying as what to do next.
Dont panic as ivf is a process of creating an embryo and implanting into the womens uterus and its sucess depends on many factors like
1) your quality of embryo formed
2) your endometrial lining and its receptivity
3) whether day3 or day 5 blastocyst transfer
4) technique of embryo placement
Many patients get disheartened when their first cycle fails and blame the centres for causing it a failure but its not so. Your chances of pregnancy depends on several factors and most importantly it depends on how the women body responds to it. As many times eggs that are collected seems good but when they are fertilised given grade c embryos i. E. Poor quality embryos which when placed find difficulty in implantation and growth and lead to negative results.
Similary when a best quality embryo is placed in a well lined endometrium but its implantation depends upon various factors such as vascularity and other immunological factors to be able to give a positive result.
So whenever your cycle fails dont just curse yourself! take appoinment with an expert infertility consultant and consult with all your reports to find out the cause of your failure and she would be the best person to guide you for your next cycle which can lead to a successful pregnancy as per your problem!
Total Sperm Concentration: 40.00 million/mL pH: 7.5 Time of Specimen: 12.05 AM/PM Pus Cells: 3-4 /hpf Abnormal Morphology: 60.00 % (a) Head Defects: 25.00 % Appearance: Viscid opaque Percentage Motility: 30.00 % Normal Morphology: 40.00 % (b) Neck I am 33 year old married for last 6 years. We are planning for kid for last 4 years but no success. I recently found low motility - 30% and Abnormal Morphology: 60.00 % my sperms. Last time when I tested 1.5 year ago Motility was 75% and Abnormal Morphology less than 20%
I had a MDR TB 2 years later now have completed my medication on march-18 after that I am continuously trying for conceive baby but getting failed last 6 months.
Dear Doctors. sexologists/Fertility Experts I am married 35 years, Trying for baby. Now it's ovulation period for my wife ,we are doing sex daily. I am getting erection and inserting penis in to vagina. But problem is that even though so many strokes, backward and forward. I am unable to ejaculate inside, I can't come to climax and out inside. After so long backward and forward I became tired and my penis become flaccid /loose erection and unable to ejaculate, even I have noticed I won't get any excitement or thrill also while doing strokes. What may be the reason I'm worried. Earlier I have erection problems, unable to insert inside. But now no erection pbms, can able to insert Inside but not possible to ejaculate Inside, even though my penis inside vagina, I'm not getting any excitement or thrill. What may be the cause and how to come out from This, As we are seriously trying for baby since so many long years, lot of worried me and my wife. Ovulation time getting waste every month.
Infertility can be for both men and women and our body shows us the signs-you have to recognise them and consult an infertility expert to identify and get yourslef treated on time and achieve your dream of parenthood!
Signs Of Inferility In Women-irregular menstrtural cycles,weight gain along with devepment of facial hair ,intermenstural spotting ,pelvic pain after intercourse or during mennstural cycles ,no menstural cycle or decreased flow during menses,repeated miscarriages,persistent white vaginal discharge are all symptoms of diseases which can lead to infertility and decrease your chances of conception.
Signs Of Inferility In Man -having a problem in sperm counts which are less than 15 million sperm /ml ,no sperm in the semen ,swelling in the genital areas,ejaculation problems or small volume of ejaculates or erectile dysfunction could be the symptoms which can lead to infertility in men.