Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Rewa YadavYour feedback matters!
I am 27 years old. I want to know if I can put braces in my teeth. My upper front teeth need braces. Should I go for it and will it work? please answer.
I am 18 years old and a girl. I have been having fever for the last 3 days. 100c and sore throat and a little bit of flu. And also i've been having pain in my gums. According to my mother its wisdom tooth pain and fever. I took 2 panadol extra 4 times to lower my temperature. I kind of scratched my own gums with my teeth. It used to irritate but now it pains. My jaw is a little stiff too and its irritating and making me want to scratch it again which now hurts. What's happening?
I have toothache from last five days. I tried everything like medicine, clove e. T. C. But I couldn't get any positive result. What should I do now?
My mom is 55 years old and she has some dental problems. 4 of her upper left teeth are reduced in density and it is spreading to the other tooth also, it seems to be like skeleton teeth. She is ill now, so we are unable to consult the dentist immediately. So please tell me what would be the reason for this.
I have a question. I have cavities six of them precise. Got filled all of them with composite filling .Now I am in depression thinking I will lose my teeth everyday. And what will be next step if the composite filling end its life time?
I am 25 years old man my younger brother complaint me from last 4 years that when I was sleeping then I rub my teeth very hard and for long time actually I never take this issue serious I always think that he is just joking but from last 6 months I was living with my friends in Chandigarh when they complaint me that daily in the night I rub my teeth very hard and for long time. I am so worried about this issue so please tell me that how I will overcome from this issue and also tell me the reason why I was facing this issue and side effects of teeth rubbing.
Odontalgia or severe toothache is characterized by extreme pain or inflammation of the tooth and its surrounding areas. The excruciating pain that you might experience may stem as a result of gum infection, tooth decay, infection of the dental pulp, abscess and due to certain other reasons like extraction or filling of the teeth. Another key reason for extreme toothache is the fact that a number of heart problems, such as myocardial infarction and angina tend to affect your dental health negatively.
While some toothaches might occur sporadically, they might pose a danger against your overall well-being in the long run, if the condition is left untreated. Homeopathy can serve as the perfect antidote to your toothache problems and its effects are noted to be significantly higher when it comes down to the question of long-term consumption. Here is a list of homeopathic medications that might prove to be a pain alleviator for your dental complications:
- Hepar Sulph and Silicea: Root abscess responds positively, to both Hepar Sulph and Silicea. For fever accompanied with occasional chills due to severe toothache, Hepar Sulph is considered to be the perfect remedy and tends to significantly decrease the level of swelling and pain. On the other hand, if your face swells and there is an incidence of gum inflammation, Silicea must be used to numb the effects of root abscess.
- Plantago: Plantago is noted to be the most commonly prescribed medicine for toothaches and for treating sensitivity. The pain extending to the ears from the teeth receives maximum relief due to the effects of Plantago. It might have to be taken internally or applied externally depending on the severity of the toothache and its accompanying conditions.
- Staphysagria: Sensitivity is best taken care of by Staphysagria and resolves the problem of worsening of toothache, when any drink or food is consumed. Bleeding gums and excess salivation is also another aspect that is looked after by Staphysagria.
- Arnica: Tooth extraction and filling may often lead to the consequence of nerve-wrecking pain in the gums and the affected area. For this, Arnica is prescribed to assuage the nerve pain and must be taken in along with Hypericum, another homeopathy medicine, for best results.
- Merc Sol: Problems of halitosis and excessive salivation that tend to occur simultaneously with toothaches can be solved by a dosage of Merc Sol. Bleeding gums, looseness of teeth and sensitivity are all taken care of by the same medication.
- Hecla Lava: For jaw swells along with toothache, you must always opt for Hecla Lava. The effect is instantaneous and relieves both swelling and pain.
- Chamomilla: Chamomilla serves as the best remedial homeopathic medicine for easing heat sensitivity that is likely to worsen the existing toothache. Drinks and food, either hot or cold, can then be consumed easily because of the numbing effect of this medicine.